1121 users online (234 members and 887 guests)  

Websleuths News

Family reunited with dog stolen 7 years ago

"Seven years ago the Davis family of Lake Orion, Mich., had a Weimaraner dog named Jake. He was just a puppy and suddenly he was gone, stolen from their backyard. Yesterday Jake finally was reunited with the Davises after he was located hundreds of miles away in a Kentucky animal shelter."

Article and video at:

Aww... this dog is so cute in the video. I love weimaraners.

SF Bay Area, CA

I'm glad it had a happy ending, especially considering they had gotten another dog, because I read a fiction book when I was a child about a dog who got left behind at a gas station. When the dog in the book finally got reunited with the family a long time later, and he had to go through alot, they had moved on to another dog, and didn't welcome him, so sad!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

west of Middle of Nowhere Missouri
    Amazing! Dogs are incredibly loyal souls. I wish everyone who has abandoned, dumped, or otherwise pawned off a dog would read this story. They do remember you, they do wait for you, they do love you until the end of their days, whether you deserve it or not. I can't imagine losing one of my best firends for so long, but I just know I would be beside myself. Microchips are such a blessing.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.

Very heartwarming. My neighbor has a "Prince Charles" dog. Really sweet and intelligent.