Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

Exclamation CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 4

Please continue here.

Friendly reminder:

If you are going to discuss something from court documents, police reports or witness statements you must link the original document.

Any posts discussing information from any of the above without a link to the original document (with appropriate personal information redacted where possible) will be removed from view until a time when the documents are linked.

Thank you
    Cubby

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Timeline and media links - non discussion thread

Let's bring Bob home!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Interesting link.....

http://cr.ocgov.com/grantorgrantee/index.asp

09-16-2008
    2008-00435334
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    AFFIDAVIT
    GRANTOR

09-16-2008
    2008-00435334
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    AFFIDAVIT
    GRANTEE

09-16-2008
    2008-00435335
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    GRANT DEED
    GRANTOR

09-16-2008
    2008-00435335
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    HARROD ROBERT M TR
    GRANT DEED
    GRANTEE

I see info Bob filed in September of 2008. I wonder if this is the info he was required to but allegedly did not provide in September of 2008 since we know Georgia's will was filed dated 4-1-2008. hmmmm

Still digging around, more to follow.

ETA: I am getting to looking around at this link sporatically, so feel free to see what else can be found.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Ya'll are kicking butt on this case! I'm afraid to post here anymore because I see more than the most popular theory. But I'm keeping up!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Fairy, You've been a member long enough to know this area is open to all opinion on missing and located persons cases. This is not limited to one theory only........ please share with us. We all share one common united goal and that is to find Bob.

And yes, we are moving along here. Hopefully we will find the answers to Bobs disappearance soon.
    ~JMO~

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Found this newspaper article that a human skull was found in San Bernadino Cty in Dec of 2009. No listing for this UID in NamUs.

Not sure if this is just not in NamUs yet, or the person was id'd.
    I didn't check DoeNetwork yet......

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/ap/s...-79025917.html

San Bernardino Co. dog unearths human skull

Associated Press
    12/10/09 8:23 PM PST

LANDERS, CALIF. A pet dog has unearthed a human skull, prompting San Bernardino County sheriff's deputies to search for human remains nearby.

full short article at link:

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/ap/s...#ixzz0z5dWrDpI
    ~JMO~

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Another short article about the human skull found in San Bernadino Cty.

http://www.pe.com/rss/inland/stories...l.277a8a0.html
    ~JMO~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Fairy, You've been a member long enough to know this area is open to all opinion on missing and located persons cases. This is not limited to one theory only........ please share with us. We all share one common united goal and that is to find Bob.

And yes, we are moving along here. Hopefully we will find the answers to Bobs disappearance soon.
    Thank you, Cubby. I do know, of course. But this case, unlike many, has two very distinct schools of thought.

I will say, the family clearly seems to be responsible for Bob going "missing." However, I, just as everyone else, have my own experiences upon which to base my opinions - which is what most of us bring to the table on all cases. I don't care for my own father and I remember how the lovely "older" ladies came out of the woodwork trying to get their hooks into my wonderful FIL when my MIL passed away. Even before her memorial service. Not to mention, there has been plenty of drama with the woman he eventually married.

Yes, Bob's immediate family appears to have had much to gain. My only point is, they are not the only ones - and that should not be overlooked. IMHO.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

I think we should definately keep various options open until Bob is found. I for one have more than two theories..... some far less probable than others.... As far as the "drama" from Mrs Harrod, we've only heard one side of that, and unfortunately that comes straight from Bobs daughters. So the question, imo if one keeps an open mind, is who is the source and responsible for drama. I can say from personal experience we've likely ALL met and dealt with people who thrive on drama and create it just to have some when there is none........ I can not say that does not exist in this case...

jmo
    Last edited by Cubby; 09-09-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: add
    ~JMO~

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Back to the human skull found above.

location found is given as 59000 block of Mitch Lane in or near Landers, CA.

Can someone do their magic with a map like we did with the remains found in Mar 2009?

tia
    ~JMO~

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Back to the human skull found above.

location found is given as 59000 block of Mitch Lane in or near Landers, CA.

Can someone do their magic with a map like we did with the remains found in Mar 2009?

tia
    A bit over 2 hours on Mapquest:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Plac...392197&2v=CITY

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanx Fairy'.

Interesting Landers is not far from where the leg bone was found in Lucerne Valley.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Luce...392197&2v=CITY

Will have to do some more research into this possibility, it is not out of the range so to speak.
    ~JMO~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Looks like the skull has been id'd as a woman missing from 2008.
    http://www.hidesertstar.com/articles...7168218536.txt

That's one more ruled out. No stone left unturned.
    ~JMO~

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I know it sounds silly, but I am always surprised by the number of 'remains' or bones that are found around the area near Placentia.

Maybe this will be the week that the answers are provided about Robert H's disappearance.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Interesting

"Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife."

In other reports we have only the SIL at Mr. Harrod's house doing "home repairs."

The above quote from the NBC story seems to imply that one of Mr. Harrod's daughters, most likely JM, and the SIL were also "rearranging" things in Mr. Harrod's house.

I wonder when the "rearranging" went on in relation to Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

We know daughter JM posted she went "down the hill" to change her father's bed linens shortly after her father disappeared.

Interesting. I wonder what was "rearranged."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-52086697.html
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

SIL Timeline Change

"Harrod was last seen by his son-in-law, Jeff Michaels, around 1:30 p.m. on Monday. Harrod, a former contract manager, sent Michaels to Home Depot, but when Michaels returned, Harrod was no longer in the house, said Loomis.
    "His receipt showed that he paid for his items after 3 p.m.," Loomis said. "He thinks he was at Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour, so given 15 minutes or so of driving time, you're looking at 1:30."

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/...35-home-police

"For instance, she said, Harrod's son-in-law told police that he went to a Home Depot on Monday, and when he returned, Harrod was gone.
    Surveillance tape at the Home Depot might corroborate that account, or show something different, such as that Harrod was at the business with the son- in-law, she said."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-52086697.html

"Michaels told police he left the house for Home Depot to buy supplies around 2:30 p.m., and time stamped-receipts bear him out, Loomis said"
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

There is a big timeline change here. First we have the SIL at the Home Depot for 45 minutes to an hour. Later it changes to the SIL spending only a few minutes at the Home Depot. Home Depot receipt is stamped at 3:04 pm.

Did SIL change the timeline after PPD viewed surveillance tapes from the Home Depot?
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast