Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally Steeltoe View Post
    ...aaaaand it's almost fall once more, and I remembered Erin again. Just did a quick search and came across an article I can't recall having read before (though it's quite old):

It says the boyfriend "could not provide a good description of the man" who had attacked him at the Redmond gas station. Fishy fishy fishy. I really wish I knew whether this guy had been investigated!
    Maybe someone will remember seeing the car somewhere?

Thanks for the updated article, from the link, rbbm...

"Erin MacGregor is described as 5 feet, 7 inches tall, weighing about 125 pounds, with long blond hair and green eyes. Her car, a 1985 blue and silver Honda CRX with license number 348 BKL, also is missing."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dotr For This Useful Post:

Yeah, the boyfriend's story definitely pegged the needle on the BS meter. I am interested to know if he reported it to the police at the time it happened. If someone threatened me or my girlfriend like that, I would certainly report it. Why couldn't he describe the guy at the gas station? Was the guy wearing a mask? He may be completely innocent in the whole thing, but his story raises questions. Unfortunately as I read a lot of these cases, it seems the police leave gaps in the info that make it difficult for the general public to help. I understand they want to withhold some info to keep from getting bombarded by people who just want attention, but sometimes the investigations don't seem thorough. Hopefully, someday she receives justice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JRF1964 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5