1051 users online (189 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: If RDI,do they Stines know what happened to JB?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 66.67%
  • No

14 33.33%

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

RDI poll/the Stines

Do the Stines know what happened?
    IMO SS's behaviour is a bit bizarre.
    They were basically the last people who saw/talked to the R's that night.Is it a coincidence that they WEREN'T called over that morning.
    Dunno if it's true but it's been said that SS made a list with 30 reasons why FW might be the killer.Why did she do that,strange.

And I'll ask again,are there any neighbours who can confirm that the R's arrived home at 9pm?
    The rice is already cooked...

.....I also don't understand why they offered to let the R's live with them.I'm sorry no matter how much I cared about a friend the Stines have a child themselves.I would have been terrified for the safety of my own child.Why was no one afraid?Also the Whites and Fernies....they left their children and ran over to assist the R's early in the morning.Why was no one concerned about their own children's safety?

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Do the Stines know what happened?
    IMO SS's behaviour is a bit bizarre.
    They were basically the last people who saw/talked to the R's that night.Is it a coincidence that they WEREN'T called over that morning.
    Dunno if it's true but it's been said that SS made a list with 30 reasons why FW might be the killer.Why did she do that,strange.

And I'll ask again,are there any neighbours who can confirm that the R's arrived home at 9pm?
    madeleine,

Who knows what they knew? The R's patently told them some version of events. SS assisted the R's in many ways, some not entirely legal, misrepresenting herself online etc.

I've never seen any neighbour stating they saw the R's arriving home.

The Stines are probably the only people who could testify as to what time the Ramseys arrived home that night (judging by when they left their house). I think the Stines probably know everything about this crime, including exactly what killed JonBenet.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

I was thinking that maybe "JB fell asleep in the car" is important to them not because it helps them deny the "JB eating pineapple" issue but because they were afraid someone might have seen JR carrying a dead JB. (car>house)
    LE didn't check whether the Stines had pineapple in their fridge I am sure.
    I just find it weird when JR says well,we had other gifts to drop but we didn't wanna waste another 15 minutes because we wanted to rest.IMO if Patsy had gifts to drop,she would have dropped them.

Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    The Stines are probably the only people who could testify as to what time the Ramseys arrived home that night (judging by when they left their house). I think the Stines probably know everything about this crime, including exactly what killed JonBenet.
    But why cover up for them?For fun?For Glen to get a new job?
    Maybe they went in and something happened with JB when she was playing with Doug and BR.(explains everybody's behaviour)
    Did they ever test Doug's DNA (elimination process)?

The JR/Mills depo was an interesting read,thanks again cici.
    Brings up another interesting question.
    Does Bynum know the truth if RDI?
    Still confused about this guy.When exactly did he learn about the crime and why did he wanna take care of things?
    Cause JR's lawyer makes sure JR doesn't answer this question,whether he went there as a friend or lawyer.Some say it could be Bynum who the R's called that morning and that's why they don't want the phone records unsealed.What do you think?

If the Stines are involved it is because Doug was there with Burke that night. When my kids were younger we always had a couple extra when we went on trips. I'm not saying that Burke/Doug did it, but if they were both awake and know what happened, then both families would be in on the cover up. I've never been convinced that the Grand Jury wasn't presented a scenario that involved Burke. No way the state of Colorado would let that info out and the Ramseys sued anyone who spoke of Burke.

Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    If the Stines are involved it is because Doug was there with Burke that night.
    Ramsey home or Stines home?

I don't know I kind of think if both boys were somehow responsible it would not lead to that united happy front the R's/Stines seemed to be.IMO it would lead more to a R/White situation were blame is shifted and no one trusts no one any more.
    I just can't guess at all what bonded these two families.....and why they were not called that morning?....that's the big question....
    were the ones called suspects in the R's eyes after all?did they call them to reassure themselves they had nothing to do with this?
    why were the stines throwing stones at the whites?...it's just all really,really strange....

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    The JR/Mills depo was an interesting read,thanks again cici.
    Brings up another interesting question.
    Does Bynum know the truth if RDI?
    Still confused about this guy.When exactly did he learn about the crime and why did he wanna take care of things?
    Cause JR's lawyer makes sure JR doesn't answer this question,whether he went there as a friend or lawyer.Some say it could be Bynum who the R's called that morning and that's why they don't want the phone records unsealed.What do you think?
    I think Bynum knows the truth, and he was called shortly after it happened. He WAS a friend, but obviously he was also a lawyer and the Rs were very aware of that. Those phone records would reveal a LOT the RST doesn't want revealed. They will never be unsealed. Too many powerful people want to keep them secret.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    I think Bynum knows the truth, and he was called shortly after it happened. He WAS a friend, but obviously he was also a lawyer and the Rs were very aware of that. Those phone records would reveal a LOT the RST doesn't want revealed. They will never be unsealed. Too many powerful people want to keep them secret.
    What about Beuf?I didn't know that both the Beufs were also family friends.I never saw/heard the man talking.What kind of guy is he.I remember he put JB's records in a deposit box and claimed he was hiding them from the media.Did he ever hand them over to LE?Or did LE need a warrant for it.Did they get one?

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    What about Beuf?I didn't know that both the Beufs were also family friends.I never saw/heard the man talking.What kind of guy is he.I remember he put JB's records in a deposit box and claimed he was hiding them from the media.Did he ever hand them over to LE?Or did LE need a warrant for it.Did they get one?
    Dr. Beuf played golf with the Rs at their country club. They were friends on a personal level as well as his being their family pediatrician. Some accounts describe him as being awed by the Rs wealth and social position in Boulder. I don't know if anyone at the BPD ever got to see JB's medical records, but the DA refused the police a warrant to obtain them. Police would need a warrant.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Burke is an adult now, IIRC.
    Has anyone ever heard His story?
    Surely he remembers that night.
    IIRC his voice was even in the background of the 911 call.
    He would know about the wetting bed? pineapple?
    Did anyone ever ask Burke questions???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I was thinking that maybe "JB fell asleep in the car" is important to them not because it helps them deny the "JB eating pineapple" issue but because they were afraid someone might have seen JR carrying a dead JB. (car>house)
    LE didn't check whether the Stines had pineapple in their fridge I am sure.
    I just find it weird when JR says well,we had other gifts to drop but we didn't wanna waste another 15 minutes because we wanted to rest.IMO if Patsy had gifts to drop,she would have dropped them.
    Madeleine, you may be on to something here. Something could have happened at the Stine's that set this whole thing into motion. Have you given this scenario much consideration?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast