TX - Tabita 'Tabitha' Garcia, 18, dies in fall from truck, Reeves County, 26 Aug 2010

I don't blame the mother for being suspicious. This is a terrible story!

The guy couldn't remember where she jumped? What she was so upset about? Where the cell phones were tossed?

Yeah, I don't think so.

And what the heck is a 27 yo doing with an 18 yo anyway?

Hinky.

His story does sound suspicious, but on the other hand, if he had harmed her, would he have taken her to the hospital?

News report with pictures of the girl Tabby and film of her daughter:

[video=youtube;SLd0UPDRUmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLd0UPDRUmU[/video]

Ok so supposedly she jumped from a vehicle doing 60 MPH...
I have a hard time imagining someone driving this fast and pushing her etc...IF she didnt jump...
Plus BF is cooperating AND willing to take a lie detector?
Not seeing any foul play etc.....
I DONT, however, buy that they were just "riding around." not for one second...
I guess my opinion is withheld until further notice...

My Mom had a friend in HS that had a daughter the same age as me. We grew up together. When she was 24, with a baby girl, her boyfriend was driving and said she jumped out of the car on the freeway.

There was a witness who saw them struggling as the car was going 75 miles an hour. Mr. Boyfriend said he was trying to keep her from jumping, yea right.

Her parents raised her daughter and tried for years to get him prosecuted, but, there wasn't enough proof.

The guy was a real creep! He called me one night and told me if I wanted to know what happened that night, to meet him at a motel. I showed up with 2 friends of mine, so he wouldn't tell me anything.

In the meantime, my friend lived in a nursing home, with brain damage that kept her from knowing who her daughter was or anything past her 18th birthday.

The creep kept coming on to her friends. One night he was in a car wreck. Karma! Sometimes I love her!

Well, she didn't just jump from the truck. The boyfriend says that she threw two cellphones out of the car before jumping out so obviously something was going on in the car -- a fight? a struggle? He is going to have to explain what was going on before she jumped out. Did she threaten to do so? Was it a desperate attempt to escape because he was taking her somewhere she didn't want to go? Had he already beat her and then drove down the road and pushed her out? I don't blame the family for wanting further investigation. There is more to the story than that she just jumped out of a car going 60 mph.

My opinion was these two were fighting and she jumped out as she was upset and wanted to get away. One has to remember she was only 18 and not that experienced in life. I doubt she was trying to kill herself, just wanted to get away from what was taking place. In no way were they just driving around. I believe a fight took place, but no foul play. He still will have much explaining to do.

I do believe the BF as he is working with LE.
A sad, tragic story with no winners in the end. I don't blame mom for being suspicious but it still sounds like a fight to me.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back