883 users online (182 members and 701 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Did Casey Have A Voice Recording Of A Child?

I was listening to some of the old LE interviews today, and listened to Shirley P.'s interview taken at the retirement home. I caught something that I hadn't caught before. At the 2:55 mark, she tells detectives about a recording that is left on her home phone of a child's gibberish talk and how the same gibberish call came on another day leading her to believe it was a recording being played. This struck me as odd since JG also thought he had heard Caylee in the background, as well as another young lady whose name is escaping me at this time. I wonder if KC had a recording of Caylee or another child that she had saved on her computer to play if she needed someone to "hear" Caylee? This just sounds like something she might do, and if true, would be another nail in the premeditation coffin for KC. Has this been discussed anywhere before? Have we seen any computer forensics that allude to or mention a vocal recording? Any thoughts? TIA!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIaEMSMUvI[/ame]

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I've pondered this as well. How Caseyesque to do this and IIRC both JG and the girl (can't recall her name) said they heard ICA talking to Caylee after the time of her death.

If she did make the call to Shirley Pleasea it will be on her phone records yes, or if not, if the phonecall was made from an 'unlisted number' or from a phone 'no longer in service' would they not be able to track the source from Shirley's records? This info would be v interesting IMO.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    i wondered the same thing....im not sure if there is an older thread on it or not...but i do remember this coming up in conversations before......good question!

Phumi is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL and Mulch Princess
    She had the video of Caylee at the nursing home on her computer. I always suspected she was playing that to make people think Caylee was still alive.

Poor Shirley. And anyone who questions how much YM should be respected should listen to these men with the cat, the fuse box, the elderly lady. JB is a disgrace.

THAT is a darn good ? and yes i could see ica being devious enought to have a recording to play for benefit purposes...but no telling. of course this is again just imo, my

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    EXCELLANT QUESTION!! you are one sharp sleuther! I remember now that SP had made that comment, but I glossed over it (easy to do when overwhelmed by SO MUCH information in this case).

Do you remember Tony saying that he woke up to see KC crying over a video of Caylee, on her laptop or something? I do have to wonder which video it was . . . maybe from father's day at the nursing home. It has a lot of Caylee chit-chat, pretty convenient background noise if you wanted someone on the phone to think you were taking care of a child.

I never understood the calls that SP received. If KC called her to play the audio for her, was it just to put that memory in her grandmother's head? Did she hope that SP wouldn't be sharp enough to realize it was recorded? (BTW - WRONG KC!! You give your grandmother far too little credit!)

I think this is definately worth investigating, and may show KC cover-up attempts. One would have to question WHY she would go to such lengths to make people think Caylee was still alive, unless she was covering up some awful, awful truth (which, most likely, she was).

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post
    EXCELLANT QUESTION!! you are one sharp sleuther! I remember now that SP had made that comment, but I glossed over it (easy to do when overwhelmed by SO MUCH information in this case).

Do you remember Tony saying that he woke up to see KC crying over a video of Caylee, on her laptop or something? I do have to wonder which video it was . . . maybe from father's day at the nursing home. It has a lot of Caylee chit-chat, pretty convenient background noise if you wanted someone on the phone to think you were taking care of a child.

I never understood the calls that SP received. If KC called her to play the audio for her, was it just to put that memory in her grandmother's head? Did she hope that SP wouldn't be sharp enough to realize it was recorded? (BTW - WRONG KC!! You give your grandmother far too little credit!)

I think this is definately worth investigating, and may show KC cover-up attempts. One would have to question WHY she would go to such lengths to make people think Caylee was still alive, unless she was covering up some awful, awful truth (which, most likely, she was).
    Didn't Shirley say the gibberish took up her whole "tape" on her answering machine and say she had erased it...

I believe it was the Father's Day Video that Tony caught ICA crying over...

Kio claimed she heard Caylee in the background on July 9th, then of course it became some other KC, with a different child, who has since dc'd her phone and moved out of state (why is that story so familiar )

Erika Gonzales (sp) thought she heard KC talking to CMA as KC drove to the airport on July 15th to pick up Amy.

ETA: She was a "shot girl" at Fusion.
    Last edited by I Din Doot; 09-12-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: add

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    I think she just pretended Caylee was there without an actual recording of her voice. Not so sure if the jibberish call on granny's line is even related. I think people are just remembering that Caylee was there because ICA sneakily led them to believe that, yet they never really heard Caylee. Mistaken memory of the event. Like...yeah, I know she was there..I heard KC tell her to get down from the table.. Did you hear Caylee? Um, well.. wait a minute..
    The power of suggestion. And it worked.
    Last edited by pip; 09-12-2010 at 11:33 AM.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

Thank you for all of the good comments! I appreciate them. I am now wondering if KC had something from before Caylee passed and was using that or if she thought about it after the fact and downloaded or recorded something for when she needed to have someone hear Caylee in the background. SP stated that Caylee could speak very well and that the recording left on her machine was gibberish. This would mean what she heard was not the Father's Day video, as Caylee was clearly singing and speaking on that recording, and I feel that SP would have recognized it since it has been played over and over on the television and she was there as well. That leaves either a prior recording of Caylee from an earlier stage when she couldn't speak as well, or some random recording that KC made of someone else or from a download off of the computer. Either way, IF KC was doing this, playing a recording to make people think that Caylee was with her, it could definately be argued as premeditation, if the recording was secured prior to Caylee's demise, and should absolutely show that she was in a clear enough frame of mind to cover her tracks. All jmho, and thanks to everyone who keeps looking for justice for Caylee!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    I was listening to some of the old LE interviews today, and listened to Shirley P.'s interview taken at the retirement home. I caught something that I hadn't caught before. At the 2:55 mark, she tells detectives about a recording that is left on her home phone of a child's gibberish talk and how the same gibberish call came on another day leading her to believe it was a recording being played. This struck me as odd since JG also thought he had heard Caylee in the background, as well as another young lady whose name is escaping me at this time. I wonder if KC had a recording of Caylee or another child that she had saved on her computer to play if she needed someone to "hear" Caylee? This just sounds like something she might do, and if true, would be another nail in the premeditation coffin for KC. Has this been discussed anywhere before? Have we seen any computer forensics that allude to or mention a vocal recording? Any thoughts? TIA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIaEMSMUvI
    Interesting possibility! I think the other girl that remembers hearing a child's voice while on the phone with Casey is Kiomarie.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I think since casey pretended to speak to Caylee after she was deceased on at least 2 occasions, and pretended that she received a phone call from Caylee on July 15th.. to give the impression that Caylee was still alive...that she would have no problem playing recorded gibberish on her grandmothers answering machine (probably at a time when she knew Shirley was away at the nursing home).

I wouldn't put any of this past casey. Even when Shirley mentioned it to LE, she told them that there's probably a way that the FBI could retrieve it. I recall way back that it was said that LE didn't do much about it or think much of it. But...it was so long ago that it's all hazy to me.

If something came of it, I think we would have heard about it by now. *shrug*
    There is no justice in this system.

Sounds exactly like something casey would do.
    Justice for GEORGE!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast