GUILTY GA cell phone clerk finds child *advertiser censored*/man arrested/children identified

Missizzy

Reaction score
This man wanted assistance and I am so pleased that the clerk was on the ball and offered up the appropriate assistance!! At first, I thought, "Oh no, not another innocent bathtub toddler shot". Trust me, it's not.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest...hone-worker-finds-child-*advertiser censored*

Ga. cell phone worker finds child *advertiser censored*
Man had come into Watkinsville store for phone assistance

"An Oconee County man was jailed on child *advertiser censored* charges after a clerk at a cell phone store noticed a photo of a naked child stored on his phone, sheriff's deputies testified at a preliminary hearing Friday.

Thomas Heath King, 43, needed help paying his phone bill and handed his cell phone to a clerk, sheriff's investigator Jason Higgins testified in Oconee County Magistrate Court.

"That's when (the clerk) saw a picture of a naked child," Higgins said...."

and

"....The cell phone clerk contacted the sheriff's office July 16 after King left the store, and deputies obtained a search warrant to confiscate King's phone, Higgins testified.

When authorities confirmed that the phone contained images of nude children in sexual poses, deputies searched King's house and confiscated two computer hard drives, computer discs and other electronic hardware, Higgins said.

Deputies identified the two children on King's phone as Oconee County residents - an 8-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy...."

more at link

They identified the children. Poor little guys. But they can immediately be provided services. That really pleases me.

How positively wonderful that they were able to identify the children, so they can receive help right away. We don't see that too often and it made me so happy. Poor babies, having to deal with all of this and be interviewed and everything. I am so, so thankful they have been identified.

Awwww, the littles. Poor babies. Echoing B, and Izzy. There's a better chance these little ones will get the help they need. I pray they will.

You go, Mr. Cell Phone man. :clap:I thank you.

What is up with these perverts? What's up with the cell phone pictures?

Man, I am so glad Thomas Heath King was clueless on how to pay his dang bill. Busted.

He may get the recommendation for dumbest crook of the year!!:woohoo:

Most clerks that I've encountered at cell phone stores are quite young. I think there's a reason for that. The younger people are about the only ones who understand all the ins and outs of cell phones. My guess is that this clerk was a young guy. What a cool head. I'm so pleased he kept it together and was as smooth as could be.

Did everybody notice that the clerk actually recognized one of the children? Do you think there's a possibility that the little one was standing right next to the awful dad? It's either that or a very small town. Wait, I checked. It is small, only 2000 people. Either way, that means that the clerk recognized the child. That must have been a horrid shock.

He's a hero, that's for sure. Isn't it interesting how many hats that guardian angels wear? You just never know when one will pop up.

ugh....sigh...as usual.. i see no reason for these nasty evil people to be allowed to live....

i think im becoming paranoid..i dont want my lil girl anywhere but school without me...and IF i do enroll hr in special olympics this yr.. her aide is going for every moment with her.

it sure is a shame our lil ones cant have the free flowing fun of the old days.. including when i was growing up in the 70's..early 80's

ty mr cell phone store guy

Debbie--From what survivors are telling us now, the abuse was going on then and long before. That's the tragedy. You have to be careful everywhere. The young man who raped my children was helping out in their special ed classroom at school.

So often these guys look like anyone on the street. This guy looks like a throwback to Height Ashbury, now college professors. I bet he comes across as harmless, and that is even scarier.

He looks like about one fourth of the men walking the streets in Ashland--college professors, actors at OSF, waiters, teachers, contractors, regular guys.

I'm telling you, guys, they just don't wear their "perv" shirts as we've so often requested.

Site shows a pic of him :(

very glad he was caught and the children were identified

http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/091110/new_706359309.shtml

Interesting comments after that article. Someone claiming they saw that guys picture in the paper before for something.

Also, when they interviewed the one child the child said he didn't touch her. The second interview the child said he did. Well, either way he obviously had this poor baby pose. Plus all the child *advertiser censored* in his home.

He's known to the family. Does some chores for them and guess what? Lets the kids swim at his house. Oh, O.K. that's just great. He's a swell guy. Creeper.

30 August 2011

An Oconee County man was sentenced to 15 years in prison followed by 15 years probation after he pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual exploitation of children Monday in Oconee County Superior Court.

Thomas Heath King, 43, of Old Madison Highway was arrested in July 2010 after a cellphone store clerk noticed a picture of a naked child on his phone while the clerk helped him with a phone bill, according to Oconee County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Lee Weems.
http://onlineathens.com/stories/083011/new_878492347.shtml#.V5U7a4ZOKrU

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back