Status
Not open for further replies.

nums24

Praying for Justice!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Casey Anthony defense team calls Tuesday press conference

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-press-conference-20100913,0,7444523.story

Snipped:

It was not immediately clear what will be discussed at the press conference to be held at attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office at 9 a.m.

Baez and Mason are expected to hold the press conference, but Mason's legal assistant said today she could not confirm the topic of the conference.

I wonder if it has anything to do with this, you know a paying client versus a non-paying client:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...0/Jim-Greer’s-trial-continued-until-next-year

<snipped>

Mason said within the next three weeks he wants to schedule depositions with House Speaker Dean Cannon, Senate President Mike Haridopolis and the current party leader John Thrasher.
After that, Mason said they'll decide when or if they plan to depose Crist.

I just read your news update and was about to start a thread, ty.
What could be so big as to warrant a news conference? I'm hoping it
doesn't have anything to do with that new evidence JB and Mason were blabbing about.

I just read your news update and was about to start a thread, ty.
What could be so big as to warrant a news conference? I'm hoping it
doesn't have anything to do with that new evidence JB and Mason were blabbing about.

I have no idea, what it's about, but knew we would need a thread LOL.

Between the new atty., Mason's other trial, JimL twitter, my head is spinning in confusion.

I wonder if it has anything to do with this, you know a paying client versus a non-paying client:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...0/Jim-Greer’s-trial-continued-until-next-year

<snipped>

Mason said within the next three weeks he wants to schedule depositions with House Speaker Dean Cannon, Senate President Mike Haridopolis and the current party leader John Thrasher.
After that, Mason said they'll decide when or if they plan to depose Crist.

Personally, I couldn't care less if Mason left JB, I don't see him as either a help or a hindrance to the case w/Casey.

I'm going to guess that they are planning on announcing the newest member of the defense team.

I don't recall any press conferences to announce the other additions to the team, were there any?

I don't recall any press conferences to announce the other additions to the team, were there any?

No.

They did previously participate in a press conference where Brad Conway released pages of a document that the defense felt had been withheld from the public because those pages were favorable to Casey.

The only thing important enough that would require calling a press conference would be if they found Zanny. :rolleyes: Otherwise, I couldn't care less about their rhetoric.

If an attorney is leaving, file a motion to withdraw. If one is joining the defense team, file a notice of appearance. We get the docs and we will figure it out. If this is to spin their new strategy and defame Yuri, save it for trial and present that BS story to the jury. I cannot think of a single reason the defense would need to call a press conference. If a gag order were in place, they couldn't, so....I'm thinking it can't be THAT important.

The only thing important enough that would require calling a press conference would be if they found Zanny. :rolleyes: Otherwise, I couldn't care less about their rhetoric.

If an attorney is leaving, file a motion to withdraw. If one is joining the defense team, file a notice of appearance. We get the docs and we will figure it out. If this is to spin their new strategy and defame Yuri, save it for trial and present that BS story to the jury. I cannot think of a single reason the defense would need to call a press conference. If a gag order were in place, they couldn't, so....I'm thinking it can't be THAT important.

...to announce a change of plea?

(Don't wake me please I'm having such a lovely dream)

BBM
Or a Plea Deal (IMO not happening)
I believe this will be more spin and an attempt to defame and discredit Yuri.

Mostly, Baez made the announcements in the courtroom, IIRC. Usually before the required paperwork had been filed with the court.

BBM
Or a Plea Deal (IMO not happening)
I believe this will be more spin and an attempt to defame and discredit Yuri.

Toying around with Yuri's reputation and competence is a huge mistake for JB, he's not swaying any future jurors, imo he is repulsing them!

Here we go again! Just more whinning to the public i suppose.

He might be just baiting, to see who might bite at his non-sense, all the while furthering his requests to NOW have a gag order in place. ( Cuz he was toooo stoooo-pid to take it when offered)

BBM

But, the defense wants to put their spin on it.

If you can't exculpate, obfuscate.

Maybe to complain about the heinous release of Casey's commissary purchases? He seems to be very fixated on that as his constant and favorite complaint.

If anyone wants to sleep late or misses this news conference, just imagine a very long and loud fart. You will not have missed much.

O-M-G hahaha Roze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member