Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    No way does she have a better chance at NGBROI than guilty and I'm not even convinced she's guilty. She'd be a fool to try and use insanity as a defense. imo
    The obvious choice is guilty. I wasn't including that option. I said between insane or not guilty. In other words her lawyers have to know the jury is going to convict her. No question about that imo. I know the insanity defense won't work but they have to try something.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Where did they get the info in the first place is my question. Someone wanting to stir up shi$ is my guess. I was here then as well. Tony Padilla also posted here.
    I think it's likely that the defense has read here at WS, as well as other websites. I'm sure they read the comments section of the local Orlando newspaper websites too. It gives them insight into the public's perception of the case. I have no doubt that a member of the defense team read that thread and decided to make political hay out it.
    My posts are my opinion..........

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Karma would be if none of the news outlets appeared for this...a sort of boycott of JB and crew, since he is trashing the media right now-Then again, the Sentinel seems to be the only outlet dishing out the money to send their attorney to court appearances, so I'm sure the other outlets would have no problem showing up as they have nothing invested anyway.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    Maybe JB will be stepping back a bit, to deal with his issues and this is the announcement?? Three attorneys coming on to help
    Heck no, step back and fall on his prat when he trips on that huge ego he drags around behind him. I don't believe there is even a small possibility he will even take a coffee break away from the cameras.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

The article only listed one as pro-bono.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    I would think KC would throw a monster fit over that-If nothing else, KC has been attached to JB like Saran wrap, it would be very difficult for him to weasel away from her, leaving her with a group of attorneys she does not really know. Of course, what could she do about it anyway, other than gripe about it come appeal time?
    What about if one of them was really really good looking?

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Truth View Post
    Hello all,

cfnews13 is reporting 3 new lawyers joining the team to be anounced at news conference tomorrow! Link below....

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/150628/New-lawyers-joining-Casey’s-defense-team
    Thanks................the comments below the story are interesting. JB is not well liked in Orlando.
    My posts are my opinion..........

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Heck no, step back and fall on his prat when he trips on that huge ego he drags around behind him. I don't believe there is even a small possibility he will even take a coffee break away from the cameras.
    That's very true, I'm definitely not thnking clearly, too tired.

My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Hmmm...interesting...

Wonder if this is somehow related to tweet by Jim L on Sarah Lundy (OS) twitter...??

Media reports this weekend that doc dump is expected THIS WEEK...

Two hours ago, Jim Lichtenstein posts tweet on Sarah Lundy twitter (not his own) that he was supposed to fly to Orlando this week for discovery docs and tapes for Today Show, but that it has been delayed until NEXT WEEK...

(http://twitter.com/OSsarahlundy/news)

TWO HOURS LATER.....Orlando Sentinel reports Defense Team News Conference tomorrow morning.....

So WHO tipped off Jim L before he boarded a plane?

And why would SA now delay release of docs by a week??????
    I do find this interesting....in a curious way. Not in a BOMBSHELL sorta way.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Hello all,

cfnews13 is reporting 3 new lawyers joining the team to be anounced at news conference tomorrow! Link below....

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...s-defense-team
    Q. How many attorney's does it take to save ICA from the DP and deliver the promised walk?

A. 1? ... nope, 2? ... nope, 3? ... nope, 4? ... nope, 5? ... nope, 6? ... nope. Do we have enough?

JB: "We need more attorney's to join the ICA Defense team. Send more attorneys."
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

The article only listed one as pro-bono.
    JAC pays a flat rate in capital cases, maybe $25,000. JAC will have to approve. We'll see.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Ooh! I think I missed that or forgot. What is that about? Is he misrepresenting himself?
    It is discussed on this thread, starting at post #320.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=93854&page=13

If you check out Jose's website and click on "about us", and then click on him, it says the things that the Bar made him remove a while ago, because they were falsehoods...now they are back again.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mitzi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    Exactly, Kent.

In fact, Yuri was very clear that he could not answer or discuss anything about the case. The ONLY time he remotely even referred to anything to do with this case is when he asked that we remember George & Cindy in our prayers and reminded us that they are grieving grandparents. He simply expressed his appreciation of support and talked mostly about he and his wife's enjoyment of riding their motorcycles cross-country.

So, with all due respect to Richard Hornsby, I suggest HE read the entire thread in context before HE blogs about Yuri blogging about THIS CASE...because he DID NOT.

I say, bring on the darn thread. Expose it. He didn't type one word that can hurt his credibility or the SA's case, imo. If this is all the defense has, they are in really, really poor shape.

If Yuri were so discredited by his mere presence here, so then are several witnesses who actually DID discuss the case here-I won't name all names as they did not all identify themselves by name (a couple of them let us guess, and I think Dante identified himself, Tony Padilla, etc.), but we know that CA & fam are quite familiar with us, as TraceyM told us...because our awesome mods protect their privacy, we have no way of knowing who posted what, and perhaps would-be hostile state witnesses have posted here as well.
    Is JB going to attempt to have the testimonies/interviews of Tony, Dante, Yuri, Rick Plesea, Exit13 completely tossed because they used forums? Good luck, buddy. We are in the 21st century, and expressing an opinion here is no different than expressing an opinion on the Today Show, the Enquirer or the Globe. Only, we don't get paid for our propaganda.
    Wonder if he will go after Ricardo, Kio and (was it Kristina or Brittany) Brittany next?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    I do find this interesting....in a curious way. Not in a BOMBSHELL sorta way.
    Well, I can easily see Baez tipping off Jim L., and maybe there is a harmless clerical reason for the delay, which Baez got notification of.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Hello all,

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...s-defense-team
    And that is the channel that would get the scoop.

See? All we needed were 3 notices of appearance filed with the clerk and we would have this info. No need for a big hoopla. Good gracious for a bunch of attorneys who keep complaining about media exposure they sure do love those cameras and mics.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast