Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LoveEndsWar is offline When someone is missing it is everyones business.

2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

Teresa Neves, the grandmother of missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who disappeared in February 2009, couldn’t fight back the tears.

“We are going to continue to look for Haleigh. And we are going to continue to pray and we hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh,” said Teresa.

http://www.flanews.com/?p=10410#

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LoveEndsWar For This Useful Post:

They keep saying they are still looking for Haleigh...but the only thing I see are photo ops. What are they doing on a day to day basis?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Message for Teresa Neves..

Tell you what TN...While you claim you and your family will continue to look for Haleigh, continue to pray.. And hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh too, I'm going to continue to look, hope and pray for any sign whatsoever that indicates you possess any true moral fiber within your being...Do whats morally right TN..DO IT FOR HALEIGH... TELL THE TRUTH....JMHO.
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 09-14-2010 at 12:38 PM. Reason: re-word sentence. BOLD words

Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?
    TM stated last year he didn't think Haleigh's body would ever be found..I suspect he had to have had a reason for making that statement... I also heard LE didn't want him to search again..Don't know IF that is true or not, so who knows.....JMHO

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.
    Kind of sounds like she is taking lessons from the Anthony's
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rileysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rileysmom View Post
    kind of sounds like she is taking lessons from the anthony's
    ita!!!
    Tn knows!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

I agree with you....The LE have for several months called this case a homicide...and when I last checked...a homicide.....means a child died...not of a natural cause...but something took her life...

So how can a MISSING CHILD....be ruled .....a HOMICIDE...IF...the child has not been found...and STILL MISSING...

TN...IMO....knows.....the truth.....and is still covering for her son...

all in my own opinion and my

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:

One more thought on TN...at the state capitol...declaring Haleigh is still missing...

IMO....TN...would NOT...go to the state capitol..and "speak"..that Haleigh was still missing....to cover for....Misty, Tommy, Joe, or any of the Croslins....if any of them were responsible for Haleigh's death.

IMO....It would be to cover for...Ron...or...herself......

IMO..ONLY.......
    Last edited by justus4all; 09-14-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: wording

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:

IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.
    Whatever the reason...Bottom Line..IMHO..To publically continue with the false pretense is a disgrace to Haleigh's memory, not to mention the families who are truly grieving and experiencing the horror of not knowing where their children are or what has happened to them...JMHO.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Whatever Teresa might have said, it was the State of Florida honoring Haleigh and 24 other missing children. Is this the same event that the Anthony's attended, even though Caylee wasn't on the honoree list?

My head is trying to work through the fuzzy here.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:

It is amazing to me how these folks, like the Anthony's 'stay on script' despite new developments, to protect a family member (lie). I had thought that Casey was a classic poker player in the game of lies during the LE Universal interview where she didn't really miss a beat and kept on with the lies when they were clearly debunked and she knew. It seems that Cindy and Casey have some Cummings competition.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Teresa will make an appearance on Nancy Grace just prior to Ron's sentencing.
    good point...

I can just see Nancy asking TN...why she still believes Haleigh is MISSING...when the LE have changed this to a HOMICIDE.....and asking TN..what she believes the LE HAVE...to make such a HUGE claim..

It would be interesting to see how TN would answer that...

TN..says..she BELIEVES Haleigh is missing...but the LE BELIEVES HOMICIDE..and with some UNDISPUTED..facts...

all in my own opinion

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast