Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 87

Thread: 2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

  1. #1
    LoveEndsWar's Avatar
    LoveEndsWar is offline When someone is missing it is everyones business.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    486

    2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

    Teresa Neves, the grandmother of missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who disappeared in February 2009, couldn’t fight back the tears.

    “We are going to continue to look for Haleigh. And we are going to continue to pray and we hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh,” said Teresa.


    http://www.flanews.com/?p=10410#

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LoveEndsWar For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    They keep saying they are still looking for Haleigh...but the only thing I see are photo ops. What are they doing on a day to day basis?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Message for Teresa Neves..

    Tell you what TN...While you claim you and your family will continue to look for Haleigh, continue to pray.. And hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh too, I'm going to continue to look, hope and pray for any sign whatsoever that indicates you possess any true moral fiber within your being...Do whats morally right TN..DO IT FOR HALEIGH... TELL THE TRUTH....JMHO.
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 09-14-2010 at 12:38 PM. Reason: re-word sentence. BOLD words


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,851
    Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?

  6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?
    TM stated last year he didn't think Haleigh's body would ever be found..I suspect he had to have had a reason for making that statement... I also heard LE didn't want him to search again..Don't know IF that is true or not, so who knows.....JMHO

  8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,985
    LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.

  10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.
    Kind of sounds like she is taking lessons from the Anthony's
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.

  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rileysmom For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,628
    Quote Originally Posted by rileysmom View Post
    kind of sounds like she is taking lessons from the anthony's
    ita!!!
    Tn knows!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    862
    I agree with you....The LE have for several months called this case a homicide...and when I last checked...a homicide.....means a child died...not of a natural cause...but something took her life...

    So how can a MISSING CHILD....be ruled .....a HOMICIDE...IF...the child has not been found...and STILL MISSING...

    TN...IMO....knows.....the truth.....and is still covering for her son...

    all in my own opinion and my

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    862
    One more thought on TN...at the state capitol...declaring Haleigh is still missing...

    IMO....TN...would NOT...go to the state capitol..and "speak"..that Haleigh was still missing....to cover for....Misty, Tommy, Joe, or any of the Croslins....if any of them were responsible for Haleigh's death.

    IMO....It would be to cover for...Ron...or...herself......

    IMO..ONLY.......
    Last edited by justus4all; 09-14-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: wording

  18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:


  19. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,975
    IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.

  20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.
    Whatever the reason...Bottom Line..IMHO..To publically continue with the false pretense is a disgrace to Haleigh's memory, not to mention the families who are truly grieving and experiencing the horror of not knowing where their children are or what has happened to them...JMHO.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  23. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,717
    Whatever Teresa might have said, it was the State of Florida honoring Haleigh and 24 other missing children. Is this the same event that the Anthony's attended, even though Caylee wasn't on the honoree list?

    My head is trying to work through the fuzzy here.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to debs For This Useful Post:


  25. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    It is amazing to me how these folks, like the Anthony's 'stay on script' despite new developments, to protect a family member (lie). I had thought that Casey was a classic poker player in the game of lies during the LE Universal interview where she didn't really miss a beat and kept on with the lies when they were clearly debunked and she knew. It seems that Cindy and Casey have some Cummings competition.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  27. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Teresa will make an appearance on Nancy Grace just prior to Ron's sentencing.
    good point...

    I can just see Nancy asking TN...why she still believes Haleigh is MISSING...when the LE have changed this to a HOMICIDE.....and asking TN..what she believes the LE HAVE...to make such a HUGE claim..

    It would be interesting to see how TN would answer that...

    TN..says..she BELIEVES Haleigh is missing...but the LE BELIEVES HOMICIDE..and with some UNDISPUTED..facts...

    all in my own opinion

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:


  29. #16
    mikeysmommom's Avatar
    mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    4,604
    TN had every right to be there for her missing granddaughter,LE knows most missing children are killed within hours of being missing that s where a Homicide comes into play.As far as anyone who was not present when she went missing, we really have no idea how she became a missing child.We all can speculate but we have no direct knowledge of what happened.What if she is a true missing child, doesn't Haleigh deserve to have the public keeping their eyes open and looking for her.Granted both of these families are totally dysfunctional,Lying ,Drug users and sellers but if there is even a 10 % chance she could be out there people should still be looking at this case as a missing child.I wonder if people thinking JC Duggards stepfather was responsible for her being missing is one of the biggest reasons why it took so long to find her.What a shame it took all this time for her to be found.IIRC Elizabeth smart dad was suspected by many,thank God that person who saw Elizabeth with those 2 POS monsters had an open mind and kept her eyes open for Elizabeth so she could home.What a shame that would have been if the opportunity to save her was lost.
    Last edited by mikeysmommom; 09-14-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: took out a word
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





    Justice for Travis 5/8/13

    Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

    Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,794
    We do know LE has determined Haleigh was murdered; we just don't know what led them to this conclusion. Other children are normally listed as missing or some such title depending on if they know if they were abducted for instance, even if there seems to be no hope the child is alive. As heart-wrenching as it is, that is what LE is stating.


  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    TN had every right to be there for her missing granddaughter,LE knows most missing children are killed within hours of being missing that s where a Homicide comes into play.As far as anyone who was not present when she went missing, we really have no idea how she became a missing child.We all can speculate but we have no direct knowledge of what happened.What if she is a true missing child, doesn't Haleigh deserve to have the public keeping their eyes open and looking for her.Granted both of these families are totally dysfunctional,Lying ,Drug users and sellers but if there is even a 10 % chance she could be out there people should still be looking at this case as a missing child.I wonder if people thinking JC Duggards stepfather was responsible for her being missing is one of the biggest reasons why it took so long to find her.What a shame it took all this time for her to be found.IIRC Elizabeth smart dad was suspected by many,thank God that person who saw Elizabeth with those 2 POS monsters had an open mind and kept her eyes open for Elizabeth so she could home.What a shame that would have been if the opportunity to save her was lost.
    IMHO..

    Since LE did not declare Haleigh's case a homicide until fourteen months after her disappearance I doubt seriously LE knowing most missing children are killed within hours played a part in WHY they made the statement they believed Haleigh was deceased..
    And IMHO.. TN knows the truth as to what happened to her granddaughter and she also knows where her deceased granddaughter's remains have been placed... So IMHO she has no right to attend any event that is held to honor and pay tribute to missing children.....JMHO..

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  35. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,985
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    TN had every right to be there for her missing granddaughter,LE knows most missing children are killed within hours of being missing that s where a Homicide comes into play.As far as anyone who was not present when she went missing, we really have no idea how she became a missing child.We all can speculate but we have no direct knowledge of what happened.What if she is a true missing child, doesn't Haleigh deserve to have the public keeping their eyes open and looking for her.Granted both of these families are totally dysfunctional,Lying ,Drug users and sellers but if there is even a 10 % chance she could be out there people should still be looking at this case as a missing child.I wonder if people thinking JC Duggards stepfather was responsible for her being missing is one of the biggest reasons why it took so long to find her.What a shame it took all this time for her to be found.IIRC Elizabeth smart dad was suspected by many,thank God that person who saw Elizabeth with those 2 POS monsters had an open mind and kept her eyes open for Elizabeth so she could home.What a shame that would have been if the opportunity to save her was lost.
    LE has a whole lot more information than we do, & if they're willing to make that claim, after keeping everything so close to the vest, then who am I to say they don't know what they're talking about? They wouldn't have made that declaration, without proof. As for Elizabeth Smart, & those others, I never heard LE claim they had proof that they were dead. & just because this LE doesn't have a body, doesn't mean there's no evidence of murder...it just means that the evil doers, were very good at the hiding & disposal.

  36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  37. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,545
    I don't see any reason that a grandmother/mother/father/sibling/or any other family member should have to give up the hope that just maybe their love one is still out there somewhere. TN @ the State Capital does not bother me. What bothers me is what she is not doing. She as well as the rest of the Cummings claim they are actively searching for Haleigh daily and "tell" the public they to should be searching.
    There are a few problems, I don't see how they (TN/GGMS) are "actively searching", LE won't let the public "actively search", and LE has said since April 2010 that they feel Haleigh is Dead.

    If they truly believe Haleigh is alive why are they not going door to door, county to county, searching the woods, and having their Vigils as they did the first couple of weeks Haleigh was missing? Why are they not screaming out to the media....Hey...My grandchild/daughter is missing I beg you please keep her picture out there so that we can find her.

    Instead, they have stood by the last person who so called saw Haleigh that night...Misty...praised her, said she was the best mother to Haleigh and Jr....never doubted her being home...GGMS even gave a statement claiming she saw Misty at the MH that night as an alibi...Ron married her...warned Misty that DB was befriending her...puting a dead rat in Tommy's mail box...getting tattos...spending Haleigh's donation money on personal use...selling/using drugs...Ron lying about the fight over a gun...Ron holding information back from LE, Ron and Misty avoiding LE for several months last yr, and up until LE said Haleigh was dead TN/GGMS/Ron all claim Misty was not lying...it is only now that they feel she is lying about the Joe/Tommy story. Why?
    Why would they not want to know what really happen?
    You would think that TN/GGMS would be at that jail questioning Misty over and over. Instead they say that as long as LE can't produce Haleigh to them they will continue to believe that she is alive. That is all fine and dandy to keep hope, but why not search for her killer if LE is saying she is dead? Why just toss that Major possibility aside? Why would they not want to know who may of killed Haleigh? IMO, it's because they already know.

    IMO what the family should be doing is "actively Searching" for Haleigh's killer/s. I have no idea what happen to Haleigh since I was not there, but I am sure that LE knows enough and has enough forensic evidence to prove Haleigh is no longer alive. Why else would LE come out and say that Haleigh is no longer alive? They have said very little from the start regarding this case. IMO, They (LE) have two problems and that is they have several POI's and have not been able to prove who actually caused Haleigh's demise. IMO, this is why nobody has been charged with her murder yet.

    Again, there is nothing wrong with anyone having "Hope". I still have hope, but the reality of what is going on and what LE has said is a wake up call...and unfortunately they feel Haleigh is no longer alive. IMO, the right thing to do would be to look for her killer and tell the truth.

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:


  39. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    The old saying is..Hope Springs Eternal..However when YOU know what happened, when you know who is responsible, and know your granddaughter is deceased you no longer have any hope they are alive..One can wish they were still alive, but hope is gone and cannot be applied in the realm of reality that exists..
    For TN to state she hopes people will continue to look for Haleigh tells me she is hoping people will continue to buy in to the lies and the BS she, her mother and her son have been spewing concerning Haleigh's fate since day one....
    I can't find the link but I am reminded of a statement she made when a tip came in that someone thought they saw Haleigh at a Carrabas in Knoxville, Tn.. She stated something to the fact she was glad whoever had her was feeding her...
    And then she stated to GVS something to the fact she thought perhaps a couple who couldn't have children may have taken her...No emotion ever of.... O' My God, where is Haleigh? Same thing with GGMS and her actions ...
    Then we have her telling AH all about Haleigh..No tears, no emotion other than a giddy smile on her face... Then she goes on to tell how great Misty is and how she has spoken with enough LE and detectives to feel comfortable with where she stands....
    When AH asked her IF LE had any suspects.. Her reply was.. I wish they did..
    IMHO She knows Haleigh is not alive..She has never acted in the manner of someone who is desperate for answers, or really does not know what happened to their child or their grandchld.....JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 09-15-2010 at 09:17 AM. Reason: correct typos

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  41. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    The old saying is..Hope Springs Eternal..However when YOU know what happened, when you know who is responsible, and know your granddaughter is deceased you no longer have any hope they are alive..One can wish they were still alive, but hope is gone and cannot be applied in the realm of reality that exists..
    For TN to state she hopes people will continue to look for Haleigh tells me she is hoping people will continue to buy in to the lies and the BS she, her mother and her son have been spewing concerning Haleigh's fate since day one....
    I can't find the link but I am reminded of a statement she made when a tip came in that someone thought they saw Haleigh at a Carrabas in Knoxville, Tn.. She stated something to the fact she was glad whoever had her was feeding her...
    And then she stated to GVS something to the fact she thought perhaps a couple who couldn't have children may have taken her...No emotion ever of.... O' My God, where is Haleigh? Same thing with GGMS and her actions ...
    Then we have her telling AH all about Haleigh..No tears, no emotion other than a giddy smile on her face... Then she goes on to tell how great Misty is and how she has spoken with enough LE and detectives to feel comfortable with where she stands....
    When AH asked her IF LE had any suspects.. Her reply was.. I wish they did..
    IMHO She knows Haleigh is not alive..She has never acted in the manner of someone who is desperate for answers, or really does not know what happened to their child or their grandchld.....JMHO
    I remember this interview and her statements all too well. It did not pass my hinky-meter at that time and still doesn't. I've been wondering if there is a person.......that has been in the background all this time that may have helped to conceal the truth but because they didn't accompany TN that first morning in a jacket with LE insignia on it, that person may have been dismissed because they wanted to be in the background. Insignificant. Unnoticed. If this is not appropriate please feel free to move or delete the post, but my feeling is this situation has allowed certain key people to get comfortable because we've missed something and they know it.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  42. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:


  43. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    Baz....I've always wondered about TN's boyfriend. He has layed way toooo low during this whole thing.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  44. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:


  45. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I remember this interview and her statements all too well. It did not pass my hinky-meter at that time and still doesn't. I've been wondering if there is a person.......that has been in the background all this time that may have helped to conceal the truth but because they didn't accompany TN that first morning in a jacket with LE insignia on it, that person may have been dismissed because they wanted to be in the background. Insignificant. Unnoticed. If this is not appropriate please feel free to move or delete the post, but my feeling is this situation has allowed certain key people to get comfortable because we've missed something and they know it.
    I'm not certain I understand fully what you are saying but I have thought for sometime now a few calls were made by someone in Ron's family to someone who has some power down in Putnam County long before that 911 call was ever made..BIG MOUTH Ron C , himself, stated he had better people to talk to..JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 09-15-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: add thought

  46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  47. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    I remember this interview and her statements all too well. It did not pass my hinky-meter at that time and still doesn't. I've been wondering if there is a person.......that has been in the background all this time that may have helped to conceal the truth but because they didn't accompany TN that first morning in a jacket with LE insignia on it, that person may have been dismissed because they wanted to be in the background. Insignificant. Unnoticed. If this is not appropriate please feel free to move or delete the post, but my feeling is this situation has allowed certain key people to get comfortable because we've missed something and they know it.
    BBM

    Baz, I think that you are absolutely right. There's a few people that I think may have gone unnoticed. JMO of course

  48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Missing childrens day - may 25th 2009
    By snakelady in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
  2. missing childrens link
    By scott371970 in forum Located! Information and Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 07:09 PM
  3. Car Donation To Missing Childrens Organizations
    By Mommyof5 in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 08:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •