2010.09.13 TN @ state capital for 12th annual missing childrens day

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveEndsWar

When someone is missing it is everyones business.
Reaction score
Teresa Neves, the grandmother of missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who disappeared in February 2009, couldn’t fight back the tears.

“We are going to continue to look for Haleigh. And we are going to continue to pray and we hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh,” said Teresa.

http://www.flanews.com/?p=10410#

They keep saying they are still looking for Haleigh...but the only thing I see are photo ops. What are they doing on a day to day basis?

Message for Teresa Neves..

Tell you what TN...While you claim you and your family will continue to look for Haleigh, continue to pray.. And hope that other people will continue to look for Haleigh too, I'm going to continue to look, hope and pray for any sign whatsoever that indicates you possess any true moral fiber within your being...Do whats morally right TN..DO IT FOR HALEIGH... TELL THE TRUTH....JMHO.

Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?

Whatever happened to that TES search initiated by TN? Weren't they supposed to come back after the foliage died down last year?

TM stated last year he didn't think Haleigh's body would ever be found..I suspect he had to have had a reason for making that statement... I also heard LE didn't want him to search again..Don't know IF that is true or not, so who knows.....JMHO

LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.

LE changed this case from a missing child to a homicide. & even though Haleigh's body is missing, TN need to stop acting like a live Haleigh is gonna be found, & is coming home. There's been enough time for TN to face the reality of what LE has said. I'm not being harsh to a grieving grandmother, because IMO, TN knows Haleigh is dead, & this is all a put on, for Ron's sake...no dead body? no murder. Enough is enough. I know at 1st, they pointed at Crystal & her side, but now that that theory has been shot down, where does TN think Haleigh's been, for almost 2 years? Again, I'm not being cold, but if this happened to my granddaughter, & especially after hearing Tommy's stories, I'd be praying that whatever happened...it was quick. Because there are some things worse than death.

Kind of sounds like she is taking lessons from the Anthony's

I agree with you....The LE have for several months called this case a homicide...and when I last checked...a homicide.....means a child died...not of a natural cause...but something took her life...

So how can a MISSING CHILD....be ruled .....a HOMICIDE...IF...the child has not been found...and STILL MISSING...

TN...IMO....knows.....the truth.....and is still covering for her son...

all in my own opinion and my :twocents:

One more thought on TN...at the state capitol...declaring Haleigh is still missing...

IMO....TN...would NOT...go to the state capitol..and "speak"..that Haleigh was still missing....to cover for....Misty, Tommy, Joe, or any of the Croslins....if any of them were responsible for Haleigh's death.

IMO....It would be to cover for...Ron...or...herself......

IMO..ONLY.......

IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.

IMO, it's the obligatory public appearance just before Ronnie is scheduled to appear in court.

Whatever the reason...Bottom Line..IMHO..To publically continue with the false pretense is a disgrace to Haleigh's memory, not to mention the families who are truly grieving and experiencing the horror of not knowing where their children are or what has happened to them...JMHO.

Whatever Teresa might have said, it was the State of Florida honoring Haleigh and 24 other missing children. Is this the same event that the Anthony's attended, even though Caylee wasn't on the honoree list?

My head is trying to work through the fuzzy here.

It is amazing to me how these folks, like the Anthony's 'stay on script' despite new developments, to protect a family member (lie). I had thought that Casey was a classic poker player in the game of lies during the LE Universal interview where she didn't really miss a beat and kept on with the lies when they were clearly debunked and she knew. It seems that Cindy and Casey have some Cummings competition.

I can't help but wonder if Teresa will make an appearance on Nancy Grace just prior to Ron's sentencing.:waitasec:

good point...

I can just see Nancy asking TN...why she still believes Haleigh is MISSING...when the LE have changed this to a HOMICIDE.....and asking TN..what she believes the LE HAVE...to make such a HUGE claim..

It would be interesting to see how TN would answer that...

TN..says..she BELIEVES Haleigh is missing...but the LE BELIEVES HOMICIDE..and with some UNDISPUTED..facts...

all in my own opinion

TN had every right to be there for her missing granddaughter,LE knows most missing children are killed within hours of being missing that s where a Homicide comes into play.As far as anyone who was not present when she went missing, we really have no idea how she became a missing child.We all can speculate but we have no direct knowledge of what happened.What if she is a true missing child, doesn't Haleigh deserve to have the public keeping their eyes open and looking for her.Granted both of these families are totally dysfunctional,Lying ,Drug users and sellers but if there is even a 10 % chance she could be out there people should still be looking at this case as a missing child.I wonder if people thinking JC Duggards stepfather was responsible for her being missing is one of the biggest reasons why it took so long to find her.What a shame it took all this time for her to be found.IIRC Elizabeth smart dad was suspected by many,thank God that person who saw Elizabeth with those 2 monsters had an open mind and kept her eyes open for Elizabeth so she could home.What a shame that would have been if the opportunity to save her was lost.

We do know LE has determined Haleigh was murdered; we just don't know what led them to this conclusion. Other children are normally listed as missing or some such title depending on if they know if they were abducted for instance, even if there seems to be no hope the child is alive. As heart-wrenching as it is, that is what LE is stating.

TN had every right to be there for her missing granddaughter,LE knows most missing children are killed within hours of being missing that s where a Homicide comes into play.As far as anyone who was not present when she went missing, we really have no idea how she became a missing child.We all can speculate but we have no direct knowledge of what happened.What if she is a true missing child, doesn't Haleigh deserve to have the public keeping their eyes open and looking for her.Granted both of these families are totally dysfunctional,Lying ,Drug users and sellers but if there is even a 10 % chance she could be out there people should still be looking at this case as a missing child.I wonder if people thinking JC Duggards stepfather was responsible for her being missing is one of the biggest reasons why it took so long to find her.What a shame it took all this time for her to be found.IIRC Elizabeth smart dad was suspected by many,thank God that person who saw Elizabeth with those 2 monsters had an open mind and kept her eyes open for Elizabeth so she could home.What a shame that would have been if the opportunity to save her was lost.
IMHO..

Since LE did not declare Haleigh's case a homicide until fourteen months after her disappearance I doubt seriously LE knowing most missing children are killed within hours played a part in WHY they made the statement they believed Haleigh was deceased..
And IMHO.. TN knows the truth as to what happened to her granddaughter and she also knows where her deceased granddaughter's remains have been placed... So IMHO she has no right to attend any event that is held to honor and pay tribute to missing children.....JMHO..

LE has a whole lot more information than we do, & if they're willing to make that claim, after keeping everything so close to the vest, then who am I to say they don't know what they're talking about? They wouldn't have made that declaration, without proof. As for Elizabeth Smart, & those others, I never heard LE claim they had proof that they were dead. & just because this LE doesn't have a body, doesn't mean there's no evidence of murder...it just means that the evil doers, were very good at the hiding & disposal.

I don't see any reason that a grandmother/mother/father/sibling/or any other family member should have to give up the hope that just maybe their love one is still out there somewhere. TN @ the State Capital does not bother me. What bothers me is what she is not doing. She as well as the rest of the Cummings claim they are actively searching for Haleigh daily and "tell" the public they to should be searching.
There are a few problems, I don't see how they (TN/GGMS) are "actively searching", LE won't let the public "actively search", and LE has said since April 2010 that they feel Haleigh is Dead.

If they truly believe Haleigh is alive why are they not going door to door, county to county, searching the woods, and having their Vigils as they did the first couple of weeks Haleigh was missing? Why are they not screaming out to the media....Hey...My grandchild/daughter is missing I beg you please keep her picture out there so that we can find her.

Instead, they have stood by the last person who so called saw Haleigh that night...Misty...praised her, said she was the best mother to Haleigh and Jr....never doubted her being home...GGMS even gave a statement claiming she saw Misty at the MH that night as an alibi...Ron married her...warned Misty that DB was befriending her...puting a dead rat in Tommy's mail box...getting tattos...spending Haleigh's donation money on personal use...selling/using drugs...Ron lying about the fight over a gun...Ron holding information back from LE, Ron and Misty avoiding LE for several months last yr, and up until LE said Haleigh was dead TN/GGMS/Ron all claim Misty was not lying...it is only now that they feel she is lying about the Joe/Tommy story. Why?
Why would they not want to know what really happen?
You would think that TN/GGMS would be at that jail questioning Misty over and over. Instead they say that as long as LE can't produce Haleigh to them they will continue to believe that she is alive. That is all fine and dandy to keep hope, but why not search for her killer if LE is saying she is dead? Why just toss that Major possibility aside? Why would they not want to know who may of killed Haleigh? IMO, it's because they already know. :cow:

IMO what the family should be doing is "actively Searching" for Haleigh's killer/s. I have no idea what happen to Haleigh since I was not there, but I am sure that LE knows enough and has enough forensic evidence to prove Haleigh is no longer alive. Why else would LE come out and say that Haleigh is no longer alive? They have said very little from the start regarding this case. IMO, They (LE) have two problems and that is they have several POI's and have not been able to prove who actually caused Haleigh's demise. IMO, this is why nobody has been charged with her murder yet.

Again, there is nothing wrong with anyone having "Hope". I still have hope, but the reality of what is going on and what LE has said is a wake up call...and unfortunately they feel Haleigh is no longer alive. IMO, the right thing to do would be to look for her killer and tell the truth. :cow: :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni