Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1280

Thread: Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by onelostgrl View Post
    bringing this over here so i don't pi$$ off the mods by going off topic-

    not all psychopaths/sociopaths/aspd (technically aspd is what they are both recognized as in the dsm these days) kill their children and not all those who kill their children are sociopaths/psychopaths/aspd. Do baby killers have anti-social/sociopathic/psychopathic traits? Sure they do but it takes much more then random people in the general public matching up symptoms on a check list to diagnose a person with such a personality disorder. To properly diagnose such a personality disorder (and rule out other possibilities) they sould go through a battery of tests.. Psych, achievement and personality tests and assessments as well as neuro imaging (eeg, pet, mri, ct) testing.

    Nobody has said casey is normal only that we do not know that she is a sociopath/psychopath/aspd. As i've mentioned before, she seems to meet all the criteria for narcissistic personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...issisticpd.htm, histrionic personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...strionicpd.htm and much of borderline personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...rderlinepd.htm as well.. That doesn't mean she's got 'em all or she just may have 'em all. My point is- she meets such a wide variety of criteria that we just have no way of knowing which "illness" is diagnosable. The cautionary statement in the website linked above says much.
    thank you.
    Justice for GEORGE!

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  3. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    At the lake
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop53 View Post
    When GA was leaving court at the Agents of the state,etc. hearing, he stated to his lawyer that he would fill out an affidavit immediately. I wonder if it is related to what you are saying.


    Now why would he need/want to sign an affidavit? That he is being completely truthful about LE's manipulation of him as a agent of the state/ Curious as to what convinced George to be so blindly used by the state; Money? not when there were donations, media interviews, photo's to sell, nonprofit's to exploit and friends in low places. Deceit? Doubt that since George knew what that smell was in Casey's car. Sense of integrity? Don't believe George can even grasp the concept, MOO.



    Novice Seeker
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novice Seeker For This Useful Post:


  5. #353
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    932
    This family is the most aggravating thing Florida has produced since the hanging chads.

  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:


  7. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,152
    Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    This family is the most aggravating thing Florida has produced since the hanging chads.
    LOL you seem to forget the cummings and croslins lol!

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  9. #355
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Anyone pick up on KCs reaction when George testified about her being in the back of the car HANDCUFFED. He said it was around an hour, he thought. And KC gave a look of shock and rolled those eyes.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  11. #356
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Anyone pick up on KCs reaction when George testified about her being in the back of the car HANDCUFFED. He said it was around an hour, he thought. And KC gave a look of shock and rolled those eyes.
    Yeah, George..the family joke.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  13. #357
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Yeah, George..the family joke.
    Why is that OLG? I mean this in all seriousness because I trust your opinion. Why is that the case with this family, do you think, in regards to George?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:


  15. #358
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Bringing this over here so I don't pi$$ off the mods by going off topic-

    Not all Psychopaths/Sociopaths/ASPD (technically ASPD is what they are both recognized as in the DSM these days) kill their children and not all those who kill their children are Sociopaths/Psychopaths/ASPD. Do baby killers have Anti-social/Sociopathic/Psychopathic traits? Sure they do but it takes much more then random people in the general public matching up symptoms on a check list to diagnose a person with such a personality disorder. To properly diagnose such a personality disorder (and rule out other possibilities) they sould go through a battery of tests.. psych, achievement and personality tests and assessments as well as neuro imaging (EEG, PET, MRI, CT) testing.

    Nobody has said Casey is normal only that we do not know that she is a Sociopath/Psychopath/ASPD. As I've mentioned before, she seems to meet all the criteria for Narcissistic personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...issisticpd.htm, Histrionic personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...strionicpd.htm and much of Borderline personality disorder http://www.behavenet.com/capsules/di...rderlinepd.htm as well.. that doesn't mean she's got 'em all or she just may have 'em all. My point is- she meets such a wide variety of criteria that we just have no way of knowing which "illness" is diagnosable. The cautionary statement in the website linked above says much.
    Good post One Lost,

    She does show emotion; so it is very hard to say she has none. She cried about her mother and her brother - but it was short lived. She does meet the criteria for a sociopath - all of it. She does not meet the criteria of a psychopath. She does not plan at all. I know some will say she planned when she looked up killing, but that was her mulling it and I think the day she did it, was when she was furious with Cindy - they had a fight the night before I would bet money on it.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  17. #359
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Why is that OLG? I mean this in all seriousness because I trust your opinion. Why is that the case with this family, do you think, in regards to George?
    I'm not quite sure really but maybe because he's passive and dependent and needs to be taken care of... he's a man/child. Can't hold a job, steals from his wife and family, was allegedly conned (and he's former LE!) out of money and can't even stand up to his wife regarding his own children.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  19. #360
    sharpar's Avatar
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Home of the Alamo
    Posts
    1,249
    ICA and CA are in love again - they wore the same shades of grey today to court. CA
    brings ICA clothing. I just shake my head - its so blantant the disordered pathlogy
    displayed so proudly like it is a virtue.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sharpar For This Useful Post:


  21. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,239
    I could be wrong, but just can't see George ever admitting to doing anything criminal to anyone. He thinks way too highly of himself and is always pointing out his accomplishments in the few times he's spoken. He might admit to, and testify that he was volatile during the years Casey was growing up though. There's just no way that a jury would ever fall for the baloney of believing that Casey was afraid of Cindy either, and that's the reason she didn't tell about Caylee for a month. Cindy makes the occasional outlandish statement to the media, but she has never really helped Casey. She's actually pointed towards her guilt and lies, even the other day by saying that she had take the "work purse" out of the vehicle. Everyone knows that Casey didn't even need to be hauling around that purse, and Cindy knows it too. They probably want Cindy far away from the court during the trial and only want George to blow up and get volatile to prove that he traumatized poor Casey.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:


  23. #362
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,195
    Sorry if this has been posted-In regards to the Dr. that evaluated KC in a 3.5 hour jail visit back in February:

    http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/spe...ing/krop3.html


    Interesting, but my first thought is that, unlike Rolling, KC is not emotionally drained. You can't be emotionally drained when you do not have emotions to begin with.

    I have to wonder if he spent the entire 3.5 hours trying to get her to say anything about Caylee. I believe KC might think she can outwit the Docs anyway. If she tries to play games or uses weird avoidance tactics, I wonder if he will conclude that she is decidedly sociopathic or beyond.

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  25. #363
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    603
    I hope this isn't OT, I just listened to this and thought it was super applicable. This week's episode of This American Life was called See No Evil (you can listen to it at that link), and it had a segment that reminded me so much of the Anthonys and almost made them make sense in a way. Basically these brothers' mom goes missing in New Jersey and one of the brothers was the last to see her, and the other family all rally around him. They tell Law Enforcement that he has been unfairly marked, that LE isnt' even looking for the "real" killer, they're being lazy and just want to close the investigation. All because they just can't fathom this guy having done such a thing.

    Well (SPOILER, if you want to listen to the ep, it really is a good one)- turns out the mom, unbeknownst to the public, had a major drinking problem and a massive temper, and had snapped on her boys many times. In this particular instance (when she was killed), she had shown up at one of the guys' houses that she owned and he was caretaker of and found it to be massively filthy. She lost it and started screaming about how she wished he'd never been born, up so close she's spitting in his face when she's yelling, and she shoved him. He shoves back, she tries to put him in a headlock, and then he basically grabs her neck and doesn't let go until...

    He keeps the body in the house for 4 days, and finally dumps it like 5 miles from the house. His brothers and sisters-in-law absolutely do not think he had anything to do with it until they finally beg him to just tell them what happened, they make him close his eyes and walk through the events of the evening, and he finally comes forward with what happened. Now it's years later and they still can't understand it, they love her and him but hate what he did and can't wrap their brain around how he kept the body there.

    There were SO many parallels between this case in New Jersey and the Anthonys. IMO the key to this whole thing is the physical altercation between KC and CA when she brought poor Caylee back from Mt Dora, I think that fight was the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say.

  26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shellsbells For This Useful Post:


  27. #364
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    There is a reason for my following post:

    Just got a phone bill with roaming charges (which I expected) but I did not expect the amount. Sitting here in shock - BUT MY POINT IS THIS.

    How in God's name did Cindy allow charges sometimes in the thousands from January 2008 on (upwards of 3,000 I believe in January and February) and then 300+ a month after that.

    Seriously, why would Cindy allow this to continue. No wonder KC felt like she could do anything to this family. It is absolutely shocking to me that she would allow her daughter to charge and steal this amount of money from her EVERY MONTH.

    I mean you read it and say okay, this is ridiculous, but now that I have an unexpected amount it really hits home. I cannot even imagine what kind of dysfunction was going on in that house. Cindy left every day KNOWING she was being stolen from by her own daughter WHO WAS NOT WORKING and just let it ride.

    HOW DO YOU PAY THIS and let it happen again and again and why do you do it. It is incredible.

  28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  29. #365
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    There is a reason for my following post:

    Just got a phone bill with roaming charges (which I expected) but I did not expect the amount. Sitting here in shock - BUT MY POINT IS THIS.

    How in God's name did Cindy allow charges sometimes in the thousands from January 2008 on (upwards of 3,000 I believe in January and February) and then 300+ a month after that.

    Seriously, why would Cindy allow this to continue. No wonder KC felt like she could do anything to this family. It is absolutely shocking to me that she would allow her daughter to charge and steal this amount of money from her EVERY MONTH.

    I mean you read it and say okay, this is ridiculous, but now that I have an unexpected amount it really hits home. I cannot even imagine what kind of dysfunction was going on in that house. Cindy left every day KNOWING she was being stolen from by her own daughter WHO WAS NOT WORKING and just let it ride.

    HOW DO YOU PAY THIS and let it happen again and again and why do you do it. It is incredible.
    It's the price she chose to pay to keep Caylee in her home. Well that sure backfired, Cindy. It did not allow you to be in control of Caylee by letting ICA do anything she wanted.

    ETA: It's not like they were so rolling in cash and didn't notice all these charges and bills. I think they were realistically closer to the lower end of the middle class spectrum, based on an RN's salary in Florida and George's minimum wage type jobs, when he was working. That makes it all the more obvious that Cindy allowed it to happen continuously.
    Last edited by pip; 04-07-2011 at 02:02 PM.

    Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction
    .

    "Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

    RIP Caylee Marie

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:


  31. #366
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    It's the price she chose to pay to keep Caylee in her home. Well that sure backfired, Cindy. It did not allow you to be in control of Caylee by letting ICA do anything she wanted.
    Seriously PIP, I am sitting here in shock and I expected roaming charges. So God only knows where I would be if I received ONGOING charges and theft from my accounts every day. The girl was stealing from her on line accounts daily - The Meter has it documented -

    She let her leave every day KNOWING she was going to steal from her and was not working and then gave George chit about it when he said she is not working.

    I hate to say Cindy what did you expect when you let someone treat you like dirt under their shoe - no one ever expects murder - but this is an example of I cannot stand you Mom and this proves it. IMO

    I had to order a flan with my salad to overcome the shock.

  32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  33. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Seriously PIP, I am sitting here in shock and I expected roaming charges. So God only knows where I would be if I received ONGOING charges and theft from my accounts every day. The girl was stealing from her on line accounts daily - The Meter has it documented -

    She let her leave every day KNOWING she was going to steal from her and was not working and then gave George chit about it when he said she is not working.

    I hate to say Cindy what did you expect when you let someone treat you like dirt under their shoe - no one ever expects murder - but this is an example of I cannot stand you Mom and this proves it. IMO

    I had to order a flan with my salad to overcome the shock.
    I feel your pain, been there, done that. It stings. Allowing this stealing clearly defines how desperate Cindy was to keep Caylee in her home. I think that if she would have confronted ICA, she ran the risk of the unimaginable. Maybe ICA would have taken Caylee and moved in with a boyfriend, who knows what else, but all unacceptable to Cindy. My guess is that ICA probably threatened to take Caylee away all the time. When Cindy probably finally confronted ICA on the 15th, Cindy's fears came true (although I don't think she realized it would be murder). ICA had nowhere to go with Caylee, but lived up to her threat to take Caylee away from her. JMO.

    Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction
    .

    "Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

    RIP Caylee Marie

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:


  35. #368
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    I feel your pain, been there, done that. It stings. Allowing this stealing clearly defines how desperate Cindy was to keep Caylee in her home. I think that if she would have confronted ICA, she ran the risk of the unimaginable. Maybe ICA would have taken Caylee and moved in with a boyfriend, who knows what else, but all unacceptable to Cindy. My guess is that ICA probably threatened to take Caylee away all the time. When Cindy probably finally confronted ICA on the 15th, Cindy's fears came true (although I don't think she realized it would be murder). ICA had nowhere to go with Caylee, but lived up to her threat to take Caylee away from her. JMO.
    She must have threatened her all the time with leaving. HOWEVVVVVVVA,

    She had her on stealing from her mother, etc. Anyway....

    Also, remember Ricardo said KC and Caylee were staying over five nights a week from January 2008 through March.

    And then when KC gets out on bond, she calls George a $#%bag and tells him to start acting like a father and CINDY goes along and tells him he should leave.

    And now he is on the stand making a fool out of himself for someone who is accusing him of sexual abuse.

    My son is paying half the bill and I just finished the flan.

  36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  37. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    She must have threatened her all the time with leaving. HOWEVVVVVVVA,

    She had her on stealing from her mother, etc. Anyway....

    Also, remember Ricardo said KC and Caylee were staying over five nights a week from January 2008 through March.

    And then when KC gets out on bond, she calls George a $#%bag and tells him to start acting like a father and CINDY goes along and tells him he should leave.

    And now he is on the stand making a fool out of himself for someone who is accusing him of sexual abuse.

    My son is paying half the bill and I just finished the flan.
    George was treated the same by both CA and ICA. They were the powerful forces in the household, themselves in a duel for control. I think Cindy did all she could to make sure ICA and George remained dependent on her. She allowed so much so they wouldn't leave her. Cindy desperately needs to be in control of everyone. I think she feared loss of control more than potential loss of her husband and daughter. I believe she feared loss of Caylee for more emotional/love reasons, but for control of her as well. It's odd and delusional how allowing them to steal her money puts CA in a position of control in her mind, when in reality Cindy is NOT in control if she has to allow this to keep them there.

    Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction
    .

    "Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

    RIP Caylee Marie

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:


  39. #370
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    George was treated the same by both CA and ICA. They were the powerful forces in the household, themselves in a duel for control. I think Cindy did all she could to make sure ICA and George remained dependent on her. She allowed so much so they wouldn't leave her. Cindy desperately needs to be in control of everyone. I think she feared loss of control more than potential loss of her husband and daughter. I believe she feared loss of Caylee for more emotional/love reasons, but for control of her as well. It's odd and delusional how allowing them to steal her money puts CA in a position of control in her mind, when in reality Cindy is NOT in control if she has to allow this to keep them there.
    Totally agree. THERE IS NO WAY she did not know that KC was pregnant early on and liked the idea. There is no way, nada, never happened. She knew and liked the idea and let it go. And then brought her to her brother's wedding where he was in shock when he saw KC and yet she still denied it, but knew, no doubt.

    She wanted KC dependent upon her. Absolutely 1000% agree.

    And she definitely let her steal from her so she would need her - need her money, need Cindy.

    Oh my Goddddddd!.

    And then when she closes out the account, KC starts looking up neck breaking at that time. Talk about red flags Cindy. Cindy loves that expression - there were no red flags.

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  41. #371
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,798
    Pip and Solace, I have enjoyed these posts immensely, and laughed a bit too. Both of you bring up so many valid points and questions. It certainly ends up being a catch 22 for Cindy doesn't it? I want you to not leave me, but I despise what you do to me to keep you to stay, but I want you to stay, more than I despise you. Whew, I would be in a loony bin by now if I was her!

  42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:


  43. #372
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Do you think Cindy has any guilt about this?

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  45. #373
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Pip and Solace, I have enjoyed these posts immensely, and laughed a bit too. Both of you bring up so many valid points and questions. It certainly ends up being a catch 22 for Cindy doesn't it? I want you to not leave me, but I despise what you do to me to keep you to stay, but I want you to stay, more than I despise you. Whew, I would be in a loony bin by now if I was her!
    When KC gets out, she and Cindy are going to look for Caylee. Okay......

  46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  47. #374
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Pip and Solace, I have enjoyed these posts immensely, and laughed a bit too. Both of you bring up so many valid points and questions. It certainly ends up being a catch 22 for Cindy doesn't it? I want you to not leave me, but I despise what you do to me to keep you to stay, but I want you to stay, more than I despise you. Whew, I would be in a loony bin by now if I was her!
    Oh Frigga, what an afternoon. If I had to do this everyday, I would be speaking in tongues and have a side order of Torettes syndrome. I don't know how Cindy is doing it. But she gets up on the stand this past hearing and lies as she twiddles her thumbs. Out and out lies. Most of the time KC does not acknowledge her in the courtroom.

    Talk about a reality show. No wonder it is the trial to beat all trials - no one can believe what is going on. It gets worse every day. And usually for George. But that's okay, George, we'll just put out a statement that you are innocent and have been cleared and don't worry about the sexual abuse thing - we are trying to save KC, who does not acknowledge you at all.

  48. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:


  49. #375
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Posts
    2,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Do you think Cindy has any guilt about this?
    guilt vs. regret.
    I would have to lean towards guilt. I am not sure she would do all she is doing to save ICA if it were regret.
    Acting upon guilt to save ICA also is a way to forgive herself. It is more about saving her own soul than saving ICA.
    I am sure she feels regret as well, but her motivating factor is guilt.

    There is also that dysfunctional pride that motivates her. She has to safe face as much as she has to save her guilt ridden soul.

    Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction
    .

    "Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

    RIP Caylee Marie

  50. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pip For This Useful Post:


Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. JAG Armchair Psych Profile Family Dynamics
    By JBean in forum Chelsea King
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Misty and family psych profile
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:46 AM
  3. Ron and family psych profile
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:39 AM
  4. Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 454
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
  5. Casey & Family Psychological Profile #1
    By future criminologist in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 786
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •