Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    This is the first I've read about Casey running up a $40,000 debt. Is it certain that she was the only one? There seems to have been possible family financial plotting going on, so George could also have been involved in that. There's just too much loss of money in that family. There's George "losing" his whole comp settlement, the fake receipt for the deposit of George's vehicle sell money, Casey's fake mugging and having money taken, and no telling what else. I'm waiting to find out if Casey had all these stealing problems before she had Caylee and was forced to become more responsible. Cindy's Myspace post indicates that it all started after the birth, so she probably thought she was buying food, diapers, some daycare, gas, etc. there for awhile with the $200 per week, or Casey and Cindy could have been funneling money away from George and vice versa. Casey played them both and was a master at pitting people against each other. There's no telling what trouble she's caused since her teens and people still probably don't even realize what happened. I think George exploding, having to walk on egg shells and hide things from him, or horrible fights could have traumatized Casey as a child and made her even worse instead of Cindy enabling being the problem.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

Scottslass ~
    I won't repost your quote - but will only add:

It's what a mother does. {hugs}

Cindy is a nurse, she certainly was in a position to truely recognize that there were deep seated problems, that needed to be addressed.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Purple Iris For This Useful Post:

I think it starts with Cindy having deep seated problems herself.
    She would have had to recognize hers first before even to begin dealing with KC.
    I am 100% convinced CA planted that seed.Due to her control issues she was not interested one bit to let KC grow into an independant ,functioning memeber of society.
    JMO CA was the root for the evil that grew.And she now realizes that and that's what's causing her guilt and her inability to accept what KC is capable of.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Didn't know where to put this so I started a thread.

I was going to respond to Logical, but the thread was closed because we were off topic. In order to preserve this topic and Amy H., I started this.

Logical,

I understand and do agree that the ultimate responsibility lies with KC and so does the law believe that - hence she is the one on trial.

But it is hard to overlook things that motivate people and I mean Cindy's defense of her daughter. It is clear to me and I believe it will be clear to a jury that KC committed the crime; however, we are looking at a sociopath and her mother labeled her as such.

If it were me in Cindy's shoes, I think it would be very hard for me to overlook the fact that KC was allowed to basically run free for years and years - stealing and lyng, etc.

We are all supposed to look out for the "children". All adults are. No one was looking out for Caylee - she was left with a sociopath, who I believe, ended up killing her.

I believe that Cindy denies her daughter's part in this crime because she knows she (Cindy) was not watching out for Caylee as she should have been and ultimately, the child was killed. The courts are not going to implicate Cindy in this death, but anyone who knows the case and speaks of it will, imo, find that Cindy was derelict as a grandparent who wanted the child to begin with and wanted her living with her and she did so, but she was derelict towards the end and Caylee paid with her life unfortunately.
    Casey and Casey alone is responsible for the murder of her daughter, Caylee. From a legal perspective, Casey is solely responsible for the death of Caylee.

George and Cindy, as Casey's parents, are responsible for raising a child to adulthood who lies, steals, and is totally irresponsible.

As parents, it's our duty to instill in our children the qualities that make a good person as an adult.......the concept of right and wrong, honesty, responsibility, integrity, respect, law-abiding, making good decisions, etc. Children need discipline - punishment for wrong-doing and rewards for good behavior. They need structure and guidance from both parents. They need goals. Both parents need to work at raising children as a team.

Although we don't know much about Casey as a young child and teen, we do know that she didn't complete high school, she worked in a Kodak kiosk for about two years. She became pregnant, and at 7 months into her pregnancy, Cindy was denying the pregnancy to family members when it was only too obvious she was pregnant. Two months later, Caylee was born. We know that Casey lied to everyone about having a job, having a nanny, and lied to her parents often about where she was and what she was doing. Some of her lies were very elaborate. At the same time, Casey was stealing from friends and family. We know that Cindy and George made excuses for Casey's lies and thefts.

Casey's behavior did not happen overnight. It's more than likely that there were behavior problems with Casey, even as a young child. There is no indication that George and Cindy ever attempted to curb Casey's behavior as a normal parent would do. To the contrary, we have Cindy stating that it's not a crime to lie, and calling lies "mistruths" as if this is somehow a softer, gentler, term for lying. We know that Cindy never did anything about Casey's thefts. George never took the initiative to do anything.

If Casey is truly a sociopath, then nothing is going to change her. A sociopath is a personality disorder and cannot be "cured." But, I've read that a sociopath's behavior can be modified with discipline and structure.

George and Cindy failed miserably in raising Casey. Just from what we've seen in the past almost two and a half years, I strongly doubt George and Cindy made any attempts to give Casey the discipline and structure she needed to become a responsible adult.

If Casey is truly a sociopath (and I think she is) would it make a difference if she had the discipline and structure as a child and teen? That's something we'll never know. But, it's obvious that because Cindy and George never challenged the adult Casey's lies and didn't make her take responsibility for her thefts, Casey was comfortable with telling more lies and continued stealing.

Had Cindy and George reported her thefts and allowed Casey to go through the experience of being arrested, charged, spending a few months in jail, and having to pay fines and restitution, that might have brought Casey's thefts to a halt. If Cindy was serious about obtaining custody of Caylee, that would have been the grounds for obtaining custody right there.........the child's mother is in jail for theft.

I believe there's one other dynamic at work here too. I don't think Cindy wanted Casey to succeed. If Casey became a responsible adult, had a good job and was earning enough to support herself and Caylee, she would eventually be able to move into an apartment and become independent of her parents. I think Cindy's goal was to keep Casey dependent on her.

So, while Casey is solely responsible for the murder of Caylee, her parents bear responsibility for raising Casey to believe that lying and stealing are acceptable. George and Cindy are responsible for their lack of parenting.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I believe there's one other dynamic at work here too. I don't think Cindy wanted Casey to succeed. If Casey became a responsible adult, had a good job and was earning enough to support herself and Caylee, she would eventually be able to move into an apartment and become independent of her parents. I think Cindy's goal was to keep Casey dependent on her.
    Exactly.ITA with that statement.I think that's what it all boils down to.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Casey and Casey alone is responsible for the murder of her daughter, Caylee. From a legal perspective, Casey is solely responsible for the death of Caylee.

George and Cindy, as Casey's parents, are responsible for raising a child to adulthood who lies, steals, and is totally irresponsible.

As parents, it's our duty to instill in our children the qualities that make a good person as an adult.......the concept of right and wrong, honesty, responsibility, integrity, respect, law-abiding, making good decisions, etc. Children need discipline - punishment for wrong-doing and rewards for good behavior. They need structure and guidance from both parents. They need goals. Both parents need to work at raising children as a team.

Although we don't know much about Casey as a young child and teen, we do know that she didn't complete high school, she worked in a Kodak kiosk for about two years. She became pregnant, and at 7 months into her pregnancy, Cindy was denying the pregnancy to family members when it was only too obvious she was pregnant. Two months later, Caylee was born. We know that Casey lied to everyone about having a job, having a nanny, and lied to her parents often about where she was and what she was doing. Some of her lies were very elaborate. At the same time, Casey was stealing from friends and family. We know that Cindy and George made excuses for Casey's lies and thefts.

Casey's behavior did not happen overnight. It's more than likely that there were behavior problems with Casey, even as a young child. There is no indication that George and Cindy ever attempted to curb Casey's behavior as a normal parent would do. To the contrary, we have Cindy stating that it's not a crime to lie, and calling lies "mistruths" as if this is somehow a softer, gentler, term for lying. We know that Cindy never did anything about Casey's thefts. George never took the initiative to do anything.

If Casey is truly a sociopath, then nothing is going to change her. A sociopath is a personality disorder and cannot be "cured." But, I've read that a sociopath's behavior can be modified with discipline and structure.

George and Cindy failed miserably in raising Casey. Just from what we've seen in the past almost two and a half years, I strongly doubt George and Cindy made any attempts to give Casey the discipline and structure she needed to become a responsible adult.

If Casey is truly a sociopath (and I think she is) would it make a difference if she had the discipline and structure as a child and teen? That's something we'll never know. But, it's obvious that because Cindy and George never challenged the adult Casey's lies and didn't make her take responsibility for her thefts, Casey was comfortable with telling more lies and continued stealing.

Had Cindy and George reported her thefts and allowed Casey to go through the experience of being arrested, charged, spending a few months in jail, and having to pay fines and restitution, that might have brought Casey's thefts to a halt. If Cindy was serious about obtaining custody of Caylee, that would have been the grounds for obtaining custody right there.........the child's mother is in jail for theft.

So, while Casey is solely responsible for the murder of Caylee, her parents bear responsibility for raising Casey to believe that lying and stealing are acceptable. George and Cindy are responsible for their lack of parenting.

above bbm

Excellent post Leila.

We all know KC is an accomplished liar. We have all seen the evidence of her stealing over and over again from her mother's bank account. We know the family denied KC's pregnancy, what's more, we know they bold faced lied about her pregnancy even when it was obvious to all who saw her. And that for me is the kicker. Just think of it.....your daughter being seven months pregnant, belly out to there, and you look your sibling, your mother, your father, in the face and say "what are you talking about? she isn't pregnant" --WTH??? Think of CA overlooking all the money KC stole out of her BOA account.....many, many times. Again...WTH??? This is so (excuse my language) F'ed up to me that the only explanation I can come up with is Guilt - with a capital G. So I ask myself....what happened to KC, what did CA allow to happen, what did CA overlook, what did she not believe was happening to KC that she feels so much guilt about that she lets KC get away with murder? And yes, I mean that. Because if CA had had time to think, if she'd have realised on July 15th that KC was doing more than trying to piss her off......I truly believe she'd have let KC get away with murder.

There is no other explanation that I can come up with.

Will we ever know what the guilt is about? Whatever it is, KC still must be accountable for her crimes. It should not reduce her punishment IMO. It would just be good to understand how this all started. And if she must be accountable.....so should anyone who perpetrated a crime against her.

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

MAO Gene AKA Warrior Gene

Spontaneous Mutation Produces New MAO A/B Knockout Mouse
    ScienceDaily (Sep. 10, 2004) — Bethesda, MD - A combination of luck and scientific curiosity has produced a mouse lacking two isoenzymes, MAO A and MAO B, that have been linked to violent criminal behavior and Parkinson's disease. The MAO A/B knockout mouse should provide an excellent model in which to address the specific roles of these neurotransmitters and their receptors in anxiety and stress-related disorders.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0910075119.htm

"Warrior Gene" Predicts Aggressive Behavior After Provocation
    Main Category: Genetics
    Also Included In: Psychology / Psychiatry
    Article Date: 22 Jan 2009 - 2:00 PDT

Individuals with the so-called "warrior gene" display higher levels of aggression in response to provocation, according to new research co-authored by Rose McDermott, professor of political science at Brown University. In the experiment, which is the first to examine a behavioral measure of aggression in response to provocation, subjects were asked to cause physical pain to an opponent they believed had taken money from them by administering varying amounts of hot sauce. The findings are published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

more
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/136267.php

Explorer: Born to Rage? with Henry Rollins
    Premieres Tuesday, December 14, at 10 PM ET/PT

(WASHINGTON, D.C. — November 29, 2010). A rock band front man. A bullet-scarred Harley rider. A former gang member from East L.A. Even a Buddhist monk with a far-from-peaceful past. Which one carries the gene associated with violence? An extraordinary discovery suggests that some men are born with impulsive, aggressive behavior … but it’s not always who you think.

National Geographic Channel’s Explorer:
    Born to Rage? investigates the discovery behind a single “warrior gene” directly associated with violent behavior. With bullying and violent crime making headlines, this controversial finding stirs up the nature-versus-nurture debate. Now, former Grammy-winning rocker, author and radio/television broadcaster Henry Rollins goes in search of carriers from diverse, sometimes violent backgrounds who agree to be tested for the genetic mutation. Who has the warrior gene? And are all violent people carriers? The results turn assumptions upside down.

It’s a hotly debated topic: nature versus nurture. Many experts believe our upbringing and environment are the primary influences on our behavior, but how much are we predisposed by our DNA? The discovery of a single gene variation affecting only men, which appears to play a crucial role in managing anger, argues that nature may have a far bigger influence on behavior. It’s this low-functioning, shortened gene linked to violent behavior that has become known as the “warrior gene,” and one-third of the male population has it.
    more
    http://thewarriorgene.com/PressRelease.html

I truly wonder if ICA suffers this mutated gene. I would love for her to be experimented on to see if this is true. Most seem to think it's prone to males but with woman becoming increasingly violent, could they also suffer from this mutated gene??? Oh, how I'd love to know....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    above bbm

Excellent post Leila.

We all know KC is an accomplished liar. We have all seen the evidence of her stealing over and over again from her mother's bank account. We know the family denied KC's pregnancy, what's more, we know they bold faced lied about her pregnancy even when it was obvious to all who saw her. And that for me is the kicker. Just think of it.....your daughter being seven months pregnant, belly out to there, and you look your sibling, your mother, your father, in the face and say "what are you talking about? she isn't pregnant" --WTH??? Think of CA overlooking all the money KC stole out of her BOA account.....many, many times. Again...WTH??? This is so (excuse my language) F'ed up to me that the only explanation I can come up with is Guilt - with a capital G. So I ask myself....what happened to KC, what did CA allow to happen, what did CA overlook, what did she not believe was happening to KC that she feels so much guilt about that she lets KC get away with murder? And yes, I mean that. Because if CA had had time to think, if she'd have realised on July 15th that KC was doing more than trying to piss her off......I truly believe she'd have let KC get away with murder.

There is no other explanation that I can come up with.

Will we ever know what the guilt is about? Whatever it is, KC still must be accountable for her crimes. It should not reduce her punishment IMO. It would just be good to understand how this all started. And if she must be accountable.....so should anyone who perpetrated a crime against her.

I see it as CA was willing to let GA/LA anyone else be the bad guy while she was the permanent good guy, Casey's BFF. Why she has this need to be popular is anyone's guess, but it was enough to cause a big fracture in the marriage, to make LA feel second class and finally to alienate CA's siblings.
    We don't hear much of GA's family but I suspect they didn't visit often....
    She married someone who did not live up to her high expectations and so she invested all her emotional energy into Casey. She raised a spoiled brat who ended up hating her for her weakness.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I love your last paragraph. It is very difficult to be a good parent, it means you have to withstand being disliked, resented and often hated, when dealing with an unruly teenager. Your mother was willing to suffer that so that you would not come to any harm from your immature decisions and have good character. Where CA failed was she did not do that, she wanted to be popular, to be her BFF as she calls her, and in doing so became an enabler.
    No one in the family was allowed to challenge this; when GA tried to point out to CA that ICA was not working at Sports Authority he got scolded and told not to 'spy on her'. CA did not want to know.
    When ICA failed to graduate school CA went to the school and complained -to her mind it was obviously the school's fault
    When Lee sold ICA his car that he had paid for with his own money, she only made 2 payments, but when he wanted to get confrontational with her about it CA again intervened.
    When ICA stole from her Grandmother and Grandfather what did CA do? Lied about it, repaid them out of her own account.
    When ICA ran up $40k of debt, CA paid it off, emptying her IRA to do so.
    When ICa stole from Amy, CA described it as "a misunderstanding between friends'.
    Her lifelong pattern of enabling ICA had to have consequences. ICA felt contempt and loathing for CA directly because of it, and she bears a huge responsibility for the way ICA turned out, a huge responsibility for not facing what was going on when ICA was 'working' ie staying out all night. She and GA should have stood their ground and confronted her.
    She should have called DCF, but she wanted to remain 'popular' with ICA.
    She didn't even achieve that.

ZsaZsa-

Everything you post is true and I agree with. But there is something about GA that gnaws at me......IDK what exactly it is though. In the beginning and for a long time, I used to think GA this long suffering, hen-pecked husband. CA is obvious in her disfunction but with GA I've come to feel there is something hidden, something sneaky & devious, and that he has used the "hen-pecked, long suffering, powerless husband" mask to his benefit. Like he presents this front for people to see him as impotent, powerless in regards to his wife & children. But....as time went on I guess I began to wonder if I had been completely duped by him. I can't explain exactly what I mean. Does anyone else get this feeling about GA?

MOO
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

17. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

For me it's not how he speaks or what he has to say. It's not how he dresses or carries himself, but it's something about his eyes/eyebrows maybe. His mouth says one thing and the eyebrow wiggle says another. I get the heebie jeebies watching him speak. Windows to the soul n all.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post

BBM. Excellent post. You definitely said it better than I could. I did want to comment on the bolded passage, though. I don't think it's that Cindy didn't want Casey to succeed, I think she truly believed that Casey couldn't succeed without Cindy's help. My mom was sort of this way with me. There were a lot of things she wanted for me, but I don't know that she actually believed those things were attainable for me. When I moved to Oklahoma, it ripped her heart out. I don't think she thought I would make it all so far away from home with her close by to help out. Thankfully, I've proved her wrong time and again, and I think she's finally happy with the daughter she has, not the daughter she wishes I could be.

I think Cindy was much the same way, except she still hopes Casey can be the daughter she wants Casey to be. She has not given up on that yet. I do think she resigned herself to the fact that Casey was not going to be an upstanding member of society, and that she would always have to help or bail her out. This doesn't mean that she didn't want those same things for Casey. She just believed Casey would never attain them without Cindy's help, tinged with hope that maybe somehow with a miracle Casey would change and finally be the daughter Cindy wanted her to be.

Then Caylee came along, and Cindy believed this was the miracle that would change everything for Casey. Cindy tried desperately to fool herself into believing now that Casey had a child, she would be responsible and raise that child herself. But again, Casey proved Cindy wrong. However, Cindy continued in her denial, wanting to only see Casey the way Cindy wanted to see her, ignoring everything Casey did wrong in the vain hope that Casey would finally be the mother and citizen Cindy wanted her to be. I think the counselor finally helped to break Cindy out of that spell, and Cindy finally realized that Casey wasn't who she wanted and was desperate for Casey to be. Otherwise, Cindy would have to admit her failings as a parent, and she's never been able to do that.

I think the fight was Cindy's last desperate attempt to get Casey on the straight and narrow. Casey had to be the person Cindy wanted and needed her to be. The only problem is, that was the first time Cindy was serious in Casey's entire life. It was far too little, way too late. Casey instead chose get rid of her perceived problem with her mom, which was Caylee.

I do think that Cindy needs to be needed, as does my mom, but I also think she believed Casey was always going to be her problem to deal with too. I think she thought it would be easier to control Casey if Casey lived at home. It'd be a lot harder to clean up Casey's messes if Casey didn't live with her. I do think she had a lot of wants for Casey too. Casey is her twin, her mini Cindy. She just couldn't and still can't let go of that. But at the same time, the twin she wants is a daughter she'll never have. She only had her dreams to keep those hopes alive, and she's clung to those dreams and hopes for too long.

I think she knows who Casey is. Maybe she never thought Casey would be a murderer, but she knows that her daughter is a liar and thief. She just chose to indulge into a fantasy of what she wanted her daughter to be for too long. And poor Caylee paid the price for Cindy's wants. I think that is where the guilt for Cindy comes in. She knows what she let Casey get away with, and wishes she could go back and change things, desperately wanting that. But again, it's something she knows she can't have. I think that's why she supports Casey so much. She blames herself for how Casey turned out, and if Casey were to be put to death, then she would really have lost Casey forever.

I do think she's desperately hoping that maybe prison will change Casey for the better, though. I think that's why she's been halfhearted about really proving Casey innocent. She knows Casey has to suffer a real consequence for once. I think for the first time she thinks Casey can get help outside of Cindy. She'll never admit that to the public, but believe me, there is no way she wants Casey back at home, doing the same things she did before. She wants a responsible, reformed Casey back at home.

Surely now that Casey's spent over two years behind bars, she's finally going to be the daughter Cindy has always wanted and needed. They can put this whole ugly thing behind them and live the life Cindy has always wanted to live. Unfortunately, Casey hasn't changed one bit. I think deep inside, Cindy knows this, or she would really be campaigning hard for Casey's freedom. Deep inside, she's glad Casey is not her problem anymore. I do think she still has the smallest flicker of hope that she's wrong, though. And that is what keeps her going everyday and showing up at the hearings to get a glimpse of Casey. She truly believes this is a new chapter in Casey's life, and convinces herself of that everytime she sees Casey in court.

Otherwise, she has truly failed, Casey is truly lost and will never change, and honestly, I don't think Cindy would have any more reason to live. She has put everything into Casey, all her wants and dreams. She refuses to let go of that because to let go of it, to know that Casey is going to be put to death, is something I believe would kill Cindy.

This all goes to show that kids should be loved for who they are, not who their parents want them to be. Unfortunately, Cindy is still caught up in who she wants Casey to be. Casey hates her because she'll never love the real Casey, and Casey will never be what her mom wants her to be.
    Last edited by Aedrys; 02-18-2011 at 01:02 PM.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

As bad as everyone may believe GA is, I don't think he was that bad. I think the family agreed to blame GA to cover for KC. They do not want to testify KC has taken them for that amount of money. Same as they did not want to admit KC was pregnant to their family. If CA were to have told her mother KC is writing checks, stealing my credit cards, etc. I would think SP would have told CA to keep her away from her home and SP would have given KC cash instead of a check for her birthday.

KC spent 2 1/2 years without a job pretending she had an income. That money came from somewhere. Gas, eating out with friends, parties, clothes, shoes, baby supplies. It came from someone. It's crazy to think you are going to go through $40,000 and not know someone is stealing from you. Do it once, shame on you. Do it twice, shame on me. The A's are to blame for what they are dealing with. CA should have known you can't put a bandaid on a gusher. KC was way out of control and they did nothing, nothing to stop her. A crime waiting to happen. jmo

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

From the first CA/ICA phone call we heard it was pretty evident how ICA treated her mother, the disdain in her voice, and CA having to baby-talk her when asking for information - 'Well SWEETHEART' CA said in the whiniest little voice, like she was very used to the fact that ICA was a bully who must not be challenged. ICA was furious that CA would tell journalists that they didn't know what her (ICA)'s involvement in all this was. Of course CA was stating that from the standpoint of an abduction investigation, whereas ICA knew she was really guilty of a murder, and her angry response givces a bit of that away.
    If you want to know about CA and ICA listen again to that first phone call. The contempt from ICA is palpable.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

I think George is pretty easy to figure out. He's a lazy, weak character. He is also not very bright. His only redeeming quality to me is he's a terrible liar, which means he can feel shame and has a semblance of a conscience. He did not marry well.

Cindy did marry the person who suited her. She needed a lazy, weak character that she could push around. And that's what she got. All my opinion.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jennyb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    From the first CA/ICA phone call we heard it was pretty evident how ICA treated her mother, the disdain in her voice, and CA having to baby-talk her when asking for information - 'Well SWEETHEART' CA said in the whiniest little voice, like she was very used to the fact that ICA was a bully who must not be challenged. ICA was furious that CA would tell journalists that they didn't know what her (ICA)'s involvement in all this was. Of course CA was stating that from the standpoint of an abduction investigation, whereas ICA knew she was really guilty of a murder, and her angry response givces a bit of that away.
    If you want to know about CA and ICA listen again to that first phone call. The contempt from ICA is palpable.
    Yes ICA's contempt for CA is unmistakable. Do you also recall Cindy gloating, almost breathlessly exhilarated (or so it seemed to me) about her 3 cameo's on TV? WTH?! Her beloved "sweetheart" was behind bars, facing a possible murder charge, and she's boasting about being on TV????

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast