MI - Pastor William Bendert arrested for soliciting sex from a minor

Reaction score
http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/09/13/news/doc4c8e56907729b474139019.txt

this sicko was caught by police, thinking he was going to meet a mother and her 11-year old daughter, and "train" the minor for sex.

he bragged about having met three other minor girls! hope LE is thoroughly checking that out...

From the link "Bendert described himself as “married but obviously playful....he explained he had “taught girls before, always together with their moms,” and that the mother would have to be present."

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/09/13/news/doc4c8e56907729b474139019.txt

this sicko was caught by police, thinking he was going to meet a mother and her 11-year old daughter, and "train" the minor for sex.

he bragged about having met three other minor girls! hope LE is thoroughly checking that out...

From the link "Bendert described himself as “married but obviously playful....he explained he had “taught girls before, always together with their moms,” and that the mother would have to be present."

Blue, that photograph about made me freak out. Pastor my tail.

Just going to place a warning for Lovjac. Big photograph of a scary Pastor. Least of our worries, but putting it out there.

King Of King's Lutheran Church, eh? I have to look that up.

Well, they quickly took their website down. This creeper also was Pastor at another Church.

He claims to be an expert at oral sex. He also tells the young ladies he "trains" that it's like a roller coaster. It's scary at first, but then fun. Way to go, Bill. Way to mess up an entire congregation. Ya freak.

As of September 1, 2010 he was looking for a music director. No mention that he's a pervert or oral sex expert.

http://www.pastorpositions.net/jobs/listings/5843.html

I really feel for his family. I can't even imagine the pain and disappointment. Maybe some other "sins" will see the light of day.

(And Filly, while in the "company" of these pervs, please don't mention your tail. Keep it covered at all times.)

I think there must be a special place in he'll for pastors, bishops, priests and other men"of God" who sexually abuse children! I hope he loves "being playful' while incarcerated.:furious:

I have a son, a lovely young man, who was conceived when his mother; a homeless young woman with 6 children who was sick and drug-addicted, was "helped" by a Baptist pastor in the SF Bay area. I've always found that so sad. She turned to him for help and he took advantage of her. Shame.

"Billthebear99" was in court and winked at his wife after a Judge deemed he had to stay in jail because he's a threat to children and the community. Heck yeah. Way to go, Judge.

Two year history of using the internet to exploit children for his own desires.

Man, I hope somebody winks at him while he's in lockup.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100915/NEWS05/9150359/Pastor-to-remain-jailed-in-sex-case

Bill The Bear. Can you imagine?

Oh, well Pastor Bill has no guilt. In one e-mail to the supposed mom aka FBI agent he wrote "Don't worry about me crying later. I don't have the guilt gene". Does that have to do with being Lutheran or just a pervert?

The Church where he was Pastor of issued a statement saying they are shocked and saddened and intend to cooperate to the full extent of the law.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/24996845/detail.html

If he comes out and says he was doing it for God, I am going to throw up. I'm expecting it any minute now.

"Billthebear99" was in court and winked at his wife after a Judge deemed he had to stay in jail because he's a threat to children and the community.

I take this to mean the wife was fully aware of his behavior.

I have a son, a lovely young man, who was conceived when his mother; a homeless young woman with 6 children who was sick and drug-addicted, was "helped" by a Baptist pastor in the SF Bay area. I've always found that so sad. She turned to him for help and he took advantage of her. Shame.

omg.... something similar happened to the birth mother of a relative of mine .. she was developmentally disabled and was taken advantage of by a minister, resulting in a child .... this relative was just devastated when he learned the circumstances of his conception.

i agree with sunnieRN .. special place in hell for the ministers, priests, rabbis, etc etc who abuse and exploit children and other vulnerable people, that they should be helping most :furious:

Bill the Bear is giving new meaning to diversity. He's a Lutheran pastor, family man, and sex trainer for little girls. But I see that he takes good training material with him--the Kama Sutra. That would come in real handy with 11 year olds.

One of the Mohler men winked. I really appreciate the fact that reporters have hawkeyes in the court room or we wouldn't have known that. A wink tells me a lot. It tells me, "Hey, no prob, I've got this thing under control. No big deal."

Being that most pastors travel and preach at many different churches, retreats, schools, and camps, LE's got a lot of investigative work to do. Preteens won't forget that face, however.

I really am quite sick to death of these wolves masquerading in sheeps clothing. Absolutely sick to death of it.

I guess he had "second thoughts". The problem is that he didn't have "first thoughts". He was still walking into the motel with his "toys" in the car. Turns out the Kama Sutra was back at the church. He did have two condoms on him, though. Why would a happily married man of his age need condoms?

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/09/14/news/local_news/doc4c90172cd7bc8100646592.txt

Lake Orion minister had second thoughts about attempted meeting with minor for sex in Troy

"Authorities reported that the first incident took place between December 2008 and March 2009, with an agent posing as the mother of a 14-year-old girl. The second incident took place between November 2009 and March 2010. A different agent pretended to be the mother of a 12-year-old girl. Mulcahy accused Bendert of engaging in lengthy conversations via the Internet about having sex with the girls.

Bendert, prosecutors said, showed interest in traveling to Cleveland but never went through with it. The pastor used the word “train” to describe his desires about sex and “bragged” of having trained a 12-year-old Ohio girl, and two Michigan girls, ages 14 and 16, Mulcahy said. “The details of those discussions was very graphic,” he said...."

more at link

Thanks for this thread. I live in Oakland County, MI and haven't seen/heard anything about this yet. I just checked local TV news and The Detroit News and found nada.

ETA: Just found this on a different TV site:
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...d-with-attempting-to-solicit-sex-from-a-minor

I know! I live here too and saw the oakland press article early in the day. There was nothing on the 5 o'clock news or the papers til later in the evening. I have'nt watched any news yet today but the papers are picking it up now.

I really feel for his family and his congregation. This is one of those professions that I believe you have to walk the walk, especially when it comes to morals & guiding people according to those morals.

His talking about "not having the guilt gene" just irritates the heck out of me. Hiding behind the computer,lying and trolling for children, I'm guessing he does'nt have the "smarts" gene either.

I know! I live here too and saw the oakland press article early in the day. There was nothing on the 5 o'clock news or the papers til later in the evening. I have'nt watched any news yet today but the papers are picking it up now.

I really feel for his family and his congregation. This is one of those professions that I believe you have to walk the walk, especially when it comes to morals & guiding people according to those morals.

His talking about "not having the guilt gene" just irritates the heck out of me. Hiding behind the computer,lying and trolling for children, I'm guessing he does'nt have the "smarts" gene either.

i only heard about the case because my mom (who lives in the area) told me. i don't know where she originally heard it but she's a news junkie so could have been anywhere. i hope the news stations will pick up on it, the community deserves to know about this predator among them.

and yes, i feel bad for his congregation. they put their trust in this man to be their spiritual leader, and he most certainly betrayed that trust. i hope the members stick together and that the congregation doesn't fall apart because of this.

Why is it always *religious leaders* who talk about "training for sex"?? I must have missed that part of the Bible...can someone quote me a chapter and verse where that is found???

Bill the Bear is giving new meaning to diversity. He's a Lutheran pastor, family man, and sex trainer for little girls. But I see that he takes good training material with him--the Kama Sutra. That would come in real handy with 11 year olds.

One of the Mohler men winked. I really appreciate the fact that reporters have hawkeyes in the court room or we wouldn't have known that. A wink tells me a lot. It tells me, "Hey, no prob, I've got this thing under control. No big deal."

Being that most pastors travel and preach at many different churches, retreats, schools, and camps, LE's got a lot of investigative work to do. Preteens won't forget that face, however.

Whoa. Hold the Holy Waters.:innocent:

He had the Kamasutram back at Church? So what he was going to teach an 11 year old about love, marriage and pleasure in accordance to Hindu law?:waitasec: Ohhhhhhh or was he going to look at the pictures and tell a little girl to stand on her head.:furious:

May I be the first to tell this that nowhere in the Kama Sutra is pedophilia mentioned. Or maybe I missed that one?:waitasec:

Mr. Bear is a bang up spiritual counselor and leader. One with steel gonads to dare wink in court especially if there truly are victims out there. "Thought is the highest vibration". Translated to Pastor as "Dude I don't care if it's fantasy or not you thought about it and showed up with a da*n condom fully expecting to hurt an 11 year old child.".

Plus he had second thoughts? If he did it was because his hinky meter went off. He felt some sort of heat. Still being a predator he took that chance. Please, please, please let him be in general population. Justice not vengence and all that Pastor. May he be made to wink at his Cellie and his friends.;););)

uggh. barf. I can't do this one.

carry on WSer's, I'll be out in the parking lot.

uggh. barf. I can't do this one.

carry on WSer's, I'll be out in the parking lot.

:sick:One can only take so much, tlcox.

You go try and erase the image of this horrendous man/pastor.:blowkiss:Feel better.

Filly, if there was a "Best of Websleuths", I'd nominate Post #17.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back