1403 users online (275 members and 1128 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Repeat Sex Offender Charged With Raping 13 Year old Boy

A Shelbyville man has been arrested for the rape of a 13 year old boy.

The repeat sex offender lured the boy to his home with the promise of smoking marijuanna. Once inside the home the boy was beaten and raped. The boy still had marks on him when he went to the police.

Reoffending sex offender.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1664253.html

Joseph Darryl Taylor has an extensive record dating back to the 1970's. Of course he does.

It's good to know he was still wearing that GPS tracking bracelet when he probably almost murdered this poor kid.

How many more? When will they get it? Put a tracking bracelet on a pariah see how it works.

Unhappy Jesus Take The Wheel

State v Taylor

May 2001

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tn-court-...s/1337761.html

That's some heavy duty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    State v Taylor

May 2001

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tn-court-...s/1337761.html

That's some heavy duty stuff.
    this absolutely defies logic. these sorts of people are not normal and they cant be treated as normal by the justice system. their brain doesnt work like ours does. how can someone rape and beat a child with the full knowledge that they are being watched for just such a heinous act. there has to be a way to protect our children from these monsters. jmo, moo, imo and all that jazz.
    eta thank you, filly, for always posting the good 411
    Last edited by nanny2five; 09-15-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: add thanks
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus

Remember the nursery song we all learned, 'Take the key and lock him up, lock him up, lock him up...'. Not concerning criminals, but maybe a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by nanny2five View Post
    this absolutely defies logic. these sorts of people are not normal and they cant be treated as normal by the justice system. their brain doesnt work like ours does. how can someone rape and beat a child with the full knowledge that they are being watched for just such a heinous act. there has to be a way to protect our children from these monsters. jmo, moo, imo and all that jazz.
    eta thank you, filly, for always posting the good 411
    Well put, Nanny. It's almost as if one could say he can't help himself. It's up to the Justice system to take care of that. I used to liken it to a morphine addict. They can quit, but when it's put in front of them there's going to be a hard time not saying no. However, after reading about all these reoffending scary people I don't see it that way. At some point even a hardcore addict can decide they will never do this drug again. They don't. Not these "people". Their brain doesn't seem to be wired as such.

Pretty brazen as you said to go and beat and rape a child while you have a GPS tracker on your ankle for that very reason.

No, thank you for the thanks, Nanny. Gotta keep up on the 411 in these cases.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Remember the nursery song we all learned, 'Take the key and lock him up, lock him up, lock him up...'. Not concerning criminals, but maybe a good idea!
    O/T but that is the only thing that makes sense, Sunnie. Albeit I think that was about Anne Boylen or whatever her name was and that London Bridge. Always getting attacked. Makes sense.

Not meaning to be offhanded, but my DD used to tell me the real meanings of nursery songs when I'd sing them. "Oh mom that ring around the rosey is about the plague". She cringed at Humpty Dumpty. "Stop singing that mom he cracked up". Her all time not favorite was "When the bough breaks the baby will fall". I have this three year old going "Stop. I don't want to hear about a baby falling out of a tree".

Better idea let's hand out sentences like some of those songs to these repeat offenders before they can repeat. The plague on an island might work.