907 users online (140 members and 767 guests)  

Websleuths News

Teen Road Rage - 17yo runs over 15yo for telling her to slow down

WTH is wrong with people???

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/driv...rss_news_81960

A 17-year-old driver surrendered to Atlanta police early Wednesday to face charges that she chased a group of children who had yelled at her to slow down, then later returned to the scene and ran over a 15-year-old boy during an apparent fit of road rage.

Bold mine.

Wow, unbelievable.

Sometimes I think we need to make the minimum driving age 21 or so- there are way too many immature brats out there behind the wheel. I have had some of these young drivers react with murderous rage at being told they did something wrong.
    To be fair you have to wonder what parenting example she has had. I live in a somewhat upscale area and every morning I see parents driving their kids to school and running stop signs.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

If, according to the song, "the children are our future", I get very uncomfortable reading stories like this.

I'm so vain!

Can I just say what a thrill I got when Tricia tweeted about a thread I started?

Also, I am easily amused. I'm just sayin'.

Bond Denied

Go judge!

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/bond...rss_news_81960

Bond was denied Wednesday for a 17-year-old driver who police said chased a group of children who had yelled at her to slow down, then later returned to the scene and ran over a 15-year-old boy during an apparent fit of road rage.

Fulton County Magistrate Judge Roy Roberts told Lynette Walls that she had total disregard for human life and was dangerous. Walls, who has no prior arrests, stood emotionless and said nothing as Roberts ordered her held without bond.

WHAT the??? This chick needs to have her license revoked toute t'suite!!! How scary that there are kids like this driving around.

I work on a huge university campus and the young drivers give me heart attacks almost daily...but this girl is straight up vicious and a menace!!

Awwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    I'm so vain!

Can I just say what a thrill I got when Tricia tweeted about a thread I started?

Also, I am easily amused. I'm just sayin'.

"You're so vain. I bet you think this Tweet is about you".

Thank you for starting it Angelmom. I wish it didn't happen, but thank you for sharing.

Meanwhile in all fairness there's full blown adults out there that run people over, run them off roads, shoot at them while moving at fast speeds.

However, LaWanda made an excellent point. Scary Town with these kids coming up. Also, definately parental role modeling comes into play, but in my years now I've seen it far too often. Good parents, excellent role models that have kids that turn out nasty, and bonkers. It happens.

O M G!

That poor boy sounds like he might not survive.

She came back 2 HOURS LATER! That's premeditation for sure.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

I hope the young man maakes a full recovery. Lynette needs some serious help, what was she thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    O M G!

That poor boy sounds like he might not survive.

She came back 2 HOURS LATER! That's premeditation for sure.
    I have to agree with this Lovejac. 2 hours later is NO LONGER road rage! Road rage is when some one ticks you off while driving and you give them the bird or worse. But you drive by them or turn off the road and it is over. You don't come back 2 hours later and run them over.

This girl has some serious issues and I'm thinking she is going to have plenty of time to get them straightened out before she hits the streets again. Thanks and kudos to the judge for the NO Bail!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

This girl has some serious issues and I'm thinking she is going to have plenty of time to get them straightened out before she hits the streets again. Thanks and kudos to the judge for the NO Bail!

Salem
    Let's hope she doesn't hit the streets again for a looooong, long time...

She should never be allowed to obtain another drivers license anywhere, ever.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.