Is a trafficking ring involved in this case?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
With today's presser, the question has arisen as to whether LE is possibly looking at a trafficking ring or something of that nature.

This thread is for discussion of trafficking rings reported in the Portland area or any other thoughts we might have regarding this possibility.

Kimster, that's the ONE POSSIBILITY that I thought of in the other thread that would be worse than death. I pray God that he didn't suffer, that he isn't suffering, that he has not been through something as heinous as that. Death would be preferable.

Cry.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Portl...e-Girls-in-Sex-Trafficking-Ring-97988664.html

Three Portland teenagers are safe after they were rescued in a child "sex" trafficking ring, according to police.

Portland Police Bureau's sex crimes unit, along with Gresham and the FBI worked collectively to get the girls rescued within one week.

"It's all about money, money, money," Said PPB Spokesperson Mary Wheat.

Lendrick Lee Thomas, 33, is now facing compelling prostitution and rape in the third degree charges. He was arrested at the Downtown Marriott where police conducted a sting June 25.

Social workers tipped off police that a runaway, 14, may be prostituting herself. So police scoured exotic websites and set up a "date" with the girl.

When Thomas drove up to the hotel driving a BMW to drop the girl off, police moved in.

MORE at link above.

I never really thought so, but after today's presser, I'm thinking it may be.

Very sad.

am thinking child *advertiser censored* ring

My guess is yes. I think TH got in way over her head when she met unsavory characters that she wanted to kill Kaine. MOO.

And now she can't say a word, because she fears for her life.

MOO.

I've always thought she killed him (horrible) or had him stashed somewhere(better, but he needs to come home).

The thought of her selling him to a trafficking ring makes me sick. The thought that he could be out there somewhere being abused daily makes me want to scream...WHY????
I know it happens everyday. It's so cruel and inhumane.

Also found this, explaining the multiple and seemingly disparate jurisdictions involved in Kyron's case:

http://www.portlandonline.com/police/index.cfm?c=35634

Child Abuse Team (C.A.T.)
10225 East Burnside
Portland, OR 97216

Office: 503-823-0090
Fax: 503-823-0078

Contacts:
Sergeant Pat Kelly

Child Abuse Team Description

The Child Abuse Team utilizes a multi-disciplinary approach in its efforts to investigate and combat child abuse. Partners include the Portland Police Bureau, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office, the Gresham Police Department, the Oregon Department of Human Services, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, the Fairview Police Department, the Troutdale Police Department and CARES Northwest.

Currently, there are two CAT sergeants and ten CAT detectives assigned to either a day or an afternoon shift configuration.CAT personnel have maximized their resources based on the demands of incoming child abuse cases. Sergeants select cases for detective assignment based on specific criteria along with special considerations. Detective caseload sizes are determined by the nature of the cases.

MORE at link above.

image.cfm

am thinking child *advertiser censored* ring

Oh gosh! How horrible. Prayers for Kyron.

I've always prayed he was alive. But, if he has been sold, he is suffering everyday. Too much to comprehend. How must his parents feel???

Now I am even more super duper curious to hear where TH got her $$$ to hire her lawyer.

:banghead:

My guess is yes. I think TH got in way over her head when she met unsavory characters that she wanted to kill Kaine. MOO.

And now she can't say a word, because she fears for her life.

MOO.

And freedom.

Now I am even more super duper curious to hear where TH got her $$$ to hire her lawyer.

:banghead:

I was just thinking the same thing!!!!!

I still think there could be a connection between her online activities and Kyron's disappearance, whether or not she was directly involved or even knew of the person who abducted Kyron.

And ugh... from the CAT link above...

In many of the cases investigated, detectives discover additional child abuse crimes against other victims, which create the need for more investigative resources over a greater period of time.

It's times like this I believe in washboarding. She needs to tell the truth about what she did to Kyron!!!! No matter what it takes to get it out of her.

What type of "ring"? Sex-trafficking? Drug-trafficking? *advertiser censored*-trafficking?

Could be a number of possibilities here, and not necessarily attributable to Terri. jmo

Bette, I believe it could be any of the three. EVIL

I've always thought that someone grabbed him from the school because there was opportunity. There are only a few reasons someone would snatch a child Kyron's age. Today's development makes me think I was on the right track.

Yeah Jack, but I think it was TH that "grabbed him" from the school. I think it was TH that did whatever was done to Kyron. I just wish LE could put the pieces of the puzzle together and charge her. She makes me ill.

What type of "ring"? Sex-trafficking? Drug-trafficking? *advertiser censored*-trafficking?

Could be a number of possibilities here, and not necessarily attributable to Terri. jmo

My guess, and I'm not speaking for Kimster, but child-sex-ring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back