1425 users online (314 members and 1111 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Did DEDE have her BROTHERS WHITE FORD CREW-CAB on June 4th?

If this has been discussed, please delete. I did a search and nothing came up..

here is the link to Dede's photos...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1038667799

Is it possible she had this truck on the weekend of the 4th because she was setting up the garden tour that weekend?

Veeeerrrrrrrryyyyyy interesting!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

That is NOT a link to DeDe's photo album(s). Someone has copied it to their own profile. Dede's page is private.

Not cool.

If you click the link at the top of the page, you get this message:

This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home
    Clicking her name shows the account locked and private.

It appears the photo album is open for some reason. I will allow the link to the truck, but do NOT link to any pictures of minors or other people who are not named in the MSM.

Another coincidence perhaps...there are so many!

There are a lot of trucks in Oregon. Free and I saw a few in the parking lot at Fred Meyer's. I'm not saying this couldn't be a clue, but I think it being a coincidence is very likely.

How interesting!

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    That is NOT a link to DeDe's photo album(s). Someone has copied it to their own profile. Dede's page is private.

Not cool.

If you click the link at the top of the page, you get this message:

Clicking her name shows the account locked and private.
    Calliope, you're right. I just went and checked, and if you click on "DeDe's photos" you get this message:

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1038667799

I've been on Facebook for a long time now. And I don't know of any way that you can have just a few pictures be "open" while the primary link to photos *and* the profile are closed and private.

And something about the layout of comments, etc. seems hinky.

Plus: these pix are from 2009.

And most hinky of all: there is a link on FB to "share this album" that anyone can click and add to their profile.

All it takes is just one click to grab someone else's photos. Weird. So weird. Then again, security on FB has been a huge issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It appears the photo album is open for some reason. I will allow the link to the truck, but do NOT link to any pictures of minors or other people who are not named in the MSM.
    ooops. Sorry, Kimster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat010 View Post
    Calliope, you're right. I just went and checked, and if you click on "DeDe's photos" you get this message:

I've been on Facebook for a long time now. And I don't know of any way that you can have just a few pictures be "open" while the primary link to photos *and* the profile are closed and private.

And most hinky of all: there is a link on FB to "share this album" that anyone can click and add to their profile.

All it takes is just one click to grab someone else's photos. Weird. So weird. Then again, security on FB has been a huge issue.
    one way this can happen is if a friend has a non-friends pic on their wall. If you click on that pic you can see that pic and the album it's in, but nothing else. And you can only link to the album from the pic on your friend's wall. I've noticed that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fryhisbutt View Post
    If this has been discussed, please delete. I did a search and nothing came up..

here is the link to Dede's photos...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1038667799

Is it possible she had this truck on the weekend of the 4th because she was setting up the garden tour that weekend?
    This is really weird. Sooo many white trucks. I do believe this is Dede's picture link. She makes a comment about the white truck and a vet being her brother's toys's.

TM leaves a comment on one of the pictures.

The comments underneath are over a year old. This truck could have been sold long before Kyron disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat010 View Post

This was done with Terri's FB while it was public. Albums were snagged and copied to other people's profiles. But when you clicked their link, it looked just as it did when it was on Terri's profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    There are a lot of trucks in Oregon. Free and I saw a few in the parking lot at Fred Meyer's. I'm not saying this couldn't be a clue, but I think it being a coincidence is very likely.
    I agree -- but on the other hand, it's also evidence that any sighting of a white Ford truck doesn't automatically implicate TH. There are just too danged many of them.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

You can just use the next button to see all the pictures in this particular series. The comments are all pretty innocuous, and all over a year old.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast