733 users online (115 members and 618 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"We need every hunter, hiker and walker to keep their eyes out for Kyron"

That's what Pat Brown said on Levi's show last night. She feels that someone is going to come across Kyron in the woods.

She also feels that he was left not too far off the road somewhere.

Ideas on how he can be found if he is in the woods? Feel free to look at other cases where people - especially women - left a child somewhere. Maybe it will give some clues.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114431"]2010.09.15 - Levi Page Show - Pat Brown weighs in - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Above is a link to Pat Brown's statements on Levi's show yesterday.

Look to the air for birds of prey.

Deer hunting rifle season opens here soon. It's usually the last week of sept or 1st week of Oct.

I asked this on another thread, but does anyone know if they searched the Rainbow Lake area. I'm not finding that they did. It's just beyond the 5 mile grid and is only 8 minutes by car from the school.

Change of seasons will bring more people out to the woods, also.

I agree with Pat Brown that many times bodies are found just off the main roads.

momtective: I hate to be blunt, but after a whole summer, it's way too late for birds of prey - and I'm sure you meant scavengers such as vultures.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I do believe the the buzzards (turkey vultures) may be gone already. They migrate.

Women will not tend to go too far into the woods. Men would track further back and look for landmarks to do their deed. Birds of prey will have taken what they want by now.

Women will cover their deed with blankets, bags, etc. Men might use bags, drag with a blanket. They will more likely bury the body than a woman. A woman will only do that with preparation. She'll not want to spend a lot of time in the woods with a dead body.

Men will tend to do this away from where they assume hunters might wander in, and a woman will not consider that at all.

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Women will not tend to go too far into the woods. Men would track further back and look for landmarks to do their deed. Birds of prey will have taken what they want by now.

Women will cover their deed with blankets, bags, etc. Men might use bags, drag with a blanket. They will more likely bury the body than a woman. A woman will only do that with preparation. She'll not want to spend a lot of time in the woods with a dead body.

Men will tend to do this away from where they assume hunters might wander in, and a woman will not consider that at all.

JMO.
    Unless she's a hunter or angler herself. I don't know whether that applies to any of the women in this case.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Let's list some cases where we know women disposed of a body and where they were placed. There are a lot of us here who have followed other cases and know the details very well.

First off would be KC Anthony. She did wrap Caylee up and didn't go far into the terrain to place Caylee. AND another clue is that she wasn't very far from home.

So why does the LE still think Kyron might still be alive?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Let's list some cases where we know women disposed of a body and where they were placed. There are a lot of us here who have followed other cases and know the details very well.

First off would be KC Anthony. She did wrap Caylee up and didn't go far into the terrain to place Caylee. AND another clue is that she wasn't very far from home.
    So, we are assuming that it was TH that disappeared Kyron?
    Or that it was a woman that disappeared Kyron?
    A woman, who doesn't hunt, but knows the area that disappeared Kyron?
    Moo, moo, moo...I moo but don't call me a cow!

Please don't take what I say personal...internet speak is hard to become fluent in! Please know that unless I state otherwise everything I say is because I want to further the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    So why does the LE still think Kyron might still be alive?
    Yes, they stated that. This thread is about Pat Brown's theory though.

I am remaining hopeful that Kyron is alive!

It seems to me that many people discard bodies within about 200 yards of a main route of transportation such as a road or waterway and generally by a navigational marker of some kind, such as a tree or large rock. Not many will travel extensive routes through woods- they usually just carry in until they think it's a heavily concealable location (which is usually not very far) place the person there and sort of cover up with whatever is available.
    JMO though.

So it is a good idea for those people who are out walking, hiking, fishing, biking, hunting whatever and who stray just a little bit from the main path to keep an eye out.

Perhaps someone in LE could weigh in on this.

Drew Peterson: Can't find his wives

Teresa Knorr: Had her sons take the daughters she beat to death out into the woods. They left them both alongside the road, but burned the bodies.

The Black Dahlia: Male killer, left to display his kill for all to see.

Ted Bundy: Hid his victims in the woods, but left them where he could come back to .....er, enjoy later.

Aileen Warnous: Killed in the woods, at the end of a road. Never bothered to hide her kills, but never stuck around.

Scott Peterson: Took Lacy 90 miles away, and then several miles out into water.

I could go on.

I so agree with Pat Brown's theory. I'm also inclined to think that Kyron was not deceased at the time of his disposal, hence no evidence in the truck. BeanE's theory about so much talk from Terri, about medicine, made me think he was knocked out from some kind of medicine, but not dead at the time of disposal, but soon afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Look to the air for birds of prey.
    prolly too late for that -- as if he was killed so long ago, he would be bones (sorry to be so graphic). I think back to Caylee, and you would think someone would have noticed birds

As in that case, I think Kyron is closer than anyone thinks. Just a hunch.

MOO

Mel

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast