"We need every hunter, hiker and walker to keep their eyes out for Kyron"

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
That's what Pat Brown said on Levi's show last night. She feels that someone is going to come across Kyron in the woods.

She also feels that he was left not too far off the road somewhere.

Ideas on how he can be found if he is in the woods? Feel free to look at other cases where people - especially women - left a child somewhere. Maybe it will give some clues.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114431"]2010.09.15 - Levi Page Show - Pat Brown weighs in - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Above is a link to Pat Brown's statements on Levi's show yesterday.

Deer hunting rifle season opens here soon. It's usually the last week of sept or 1st week of Oct.

I asked this on another thread, but does anyone know if they searched the Rainbow Lake area. I'm not finding that they did. It's just beyond the 5 mile grid and is only 8 minutes by car from the school.

Change of seasons will bring more people out to the woods, also.

I agree with Pat Brown that many times bodies are found just off the main roads.

momtective: I hate to be blunt, but after a whole summer, it's way too late for birds of prey - and I'm sure you meant scavengers such as vultures.

I do believe the the buzzards (turkey vultures) may be gone already. They migrate.

Women will not tend to go too far into the woods. Men would track further back and look for landmarks to do their deed. Birds of prey will have taken what they want by now.

Women will cover their deed with blankets, bags, etc. Men might use bags, drag with a blanket. They will more likely bury the body than a woman. A woman will only do that with preparation. She'll not want to spend a lot of time in the woods with a dead body.

Men will tend to do this away from where they assume hunters might wander in, and a woman will not consider that at all.

JMO.

Women will not tend to go too far into the woods. Men would track further back and look for landmarks to do their deed. Birds of prey will have taken what they want by now.

Women will cover their deed with blankets, bags, etc. Men might use bags, drag with a blanket. They will more likely bury the body than a woman. A woman will only do that with preparation. She'll not want to spend a lot of time in the woods with a dead body.

Men will tend to do this away from where they assume hunters might wander in, and a woman will not consider that at all.

JMO.

Unless she's a hunter or angler herself. I don't know whether that applies to any of the women in this case.

Let's list some cases where we know women disposed of a body and where they were placed. There are a lot of us here who have followed other cases and know the details very well.

First off would be KC Anthony. She did wrap Caylee up and didn't go far into the terrain to place Caylee. AND another clue is that she wasn't very far from home.

So why does the LE still think Kyron might still be alive?

Let's list some cases where we know women disposed of a body and where they were placed. There are a lot of us here who have followed other cases and know the details very well.

First off would be KC Anthony. She did wrap Caylee up and didn't go far into the terrain to place Caylee. AND another clue is that she wasn't very far from home.

So, we are assuming that it was TH that disappeared Kyron?
Or that it was a woman that disappeared Kyron?
A woman, who doesn't hunt, but knows the area that disappeared Kyron?

It seems to me that many people discard bodies within about 200 yards of a main route of transportation such as a road or waterway and generally by a navigational marker of some kind, such as a tree or large rock. Not many will travel extensive routes through woods- they usually just carry in until they think it's a heavily concealable location (which is usually not very far) place the person there and sort of cover up with whatever is available. :(
JMO though.

So it is a good idea for those people who are out walking, hiking, fishing, biking, hunting whatever and who stray just a little bit from the main path to keep an eye out.

Perhaps someone in LE could weigh in on this.

Drew Peterson: Can't find his wives

Teresa Knorr: Had her sons take the daughters she beat to death out into the woods. They left them both alongside the road, but burned the bodies.

The Black Dahlia: Male killer, left to display his kill for all to see.

Ted Bundy: Hid his victims in the woods, but left them where he could come back to .....er, enjoy later.

Aileen Warnous: Killed in the woods, at the end of a road. Never bothered to hide her kills, but never stuck around.

Scott Peterson: Took Lacy 90 miles away, and then several miles out into water.

I could go on.

I so agree with Pat Brown's theory. I'm also inclined to think that Kyron was not deceased at the time of his disposal, hence no evidence in the truck. BeanE's theory about so much talk from Terri, about medicine, made me think he was knocked out from some kind of medicine, but not dead at the time of disposal, but soon afterward.

Look to the air for birds of prey.

prolly too late for that -- as if he was killed so long ago, he would be bones (sorry to be so graphic). I think back to Caylee, and you would think someone would have noticed birds :(

As in that case, I think Kyron is closer than anyone thinks. Just a hunch.

MOO

Mel

I agree with a lot of Debs suppositions about where a man vs a woman would dispose of a body in/near the woods. I also agree with Pat Brown, as hunting season gets under way, everyone out there needs to have Kyron in mind. If a body was disposed of in the woods, hunting season increases the odds of finding it tenfold.

I so agree with Pat Brown's theory. I'm also inclined to think that Kyron was not deceased at the time of his disposal, hence no evidence in the truck. BeanE's theory about so much talk from Terri, about medicine, made me think he was knocked out from some kind of medicine, but not dead at the time of disposal, but soon afterward.

I very firmly believe nothing happened in the truck. Kyron was in the truck alive - yes, but deceased - no.

I've talked about this on the dreams thread, but I'll bring it up here too. I don't think he's just lying in the woods. I've always had the feeling that where ever he is, he's whole. That word has resonated with me since the beginning of this case. I am still puzzled as to what that means, but I don't think it means it's him laying out in the woods. Poor Caylee's bones were scattered over a large area. I don't see Kyron the same way. It's like he's all in one spot or something, nothing missing.

I think he might be in something in the woods, like an abandoned basement or well. Besides, as much as Terri doesn't want to get caught, I highly doubt she'd just toss him in the woods somewhere where someone could literally trip over him. If her planning is so good that they can't tie to her very well to him missing from school, then she was smart enough to plan a place to hide him so that for her sake, he wouldn't be found.

I do think it's a good idea for everyone to keep a lookout, though. They should do so with all senses, not just sight. I think where ever he is will eventually be found.

Yeah, y'all are right...way too late for the scavenger birds if Kyron is indeed in the woods somewhere.

As for possible location I would say it's a place Terri is familiar with and has probably gone to on more than one occasion. I think it's close to Kyron's home and may have a deep well or a body of water and I don't think Terri buried him, if indeed she did kill him. I think she hid his body in a well, in water, or under something, like a pier and beam building or house, or in an abandoned house, or an underground tunnel or sewer system.
All just my thoughts and humble opinion of course.

As for finding him...I believe if anyone ever does, it will be purely accidental, they will just happen upon his remains.

OMG-how unbearably sad. Really Really sad. If little man is in the woods, I hope he is at peace.

:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress