Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 3941DMLA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3941dmla.html

Adrian Planells
Missing since September 24, 1989 from Kenner, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: September 20, 1966
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 23 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 130 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic male. Brown, long hair; brown eyes.
•Clothing: Blue jeans, green shirt.
•Dentals: Not available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Adrian Planells, 3425 Florida Avenue, was last seen September 24, 1989, at a lounge with friends. Planells went to the lounge with a coworker from the Casa Garcia restaurant, 8814 Veterans Memorial Boulevard, where he was a dishwasher.
The two left the restaurant about 01.00 and Planells was last seen at Luc Eddie's lounge, 2725 Mississippi Avenue, at about 03.00. Planells decided to stay at the lounge after his friends left at 03.00.

The car Planells was driving the night he disappeared, a blue 1968 Chevrolet Camaro with Louisiana license plate 816B554, has not been found.

Planells, who had never been arrested, lived at home. None of his clothes are missing and a bank account was not touched before or after the disappearance. He had never been away from home without notifying his family.
Foul play is possible.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Kenner Police Department
504-466-4606/7270

Source Information:
FACES Lab
The Times-Picayune

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/planells_adrian.html

Adrian has been missing almost 21 years. Come home soon.

Attachments

• APlanells1.jpg
    APlanells1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 82
I just wanted to notate that while searching for Adrian info, I did come across a male who bears a striking resemblence to Adrian with a Spanish/English Facebook page.

I will not link here. It may not be him, and if it isn't it's inappropriate to link his social networking page to our forums.

I did call the FACES Lab and spoke to a POC listed at the bottom of his listing there and gave her the info to look into. I do not expect a follow-up call. Prayers it's him and he is safe.

Kim thank you for this info.I am the sister of Adrian Planells I see you have found a Facebook page that resembles my brother.Can you please contact me in anyway possible either here or thru email bellaplanells@yahoo.com.Id really like to see what you have find and see this Facebook page.Im praying for you to check this real soon and contact me..

I just wanted to notate that while searching for Adrian info, I did come across a male who bears a striking resemblence to Adrian with a Spanish/English Facebook page.

I will not link here. It may not be him, and if it isn't it's inappropriate to link his social networking page to our forums.

I did call the FACES Lab and spoke to a POC listed at the bottom of his listing there and gave her the info to look into. I do not expect a follow-up call. Prayers it's him and he is safe.

Hello, Bella. Thank you for joining us. I can't imagine how difficult that past several years without your brother have been.

Do you have any theories or opinions as to what may have happened to him? There isn't much info online, but what is there seems to indicate that Adrian was really had no reason vanish and no enemies.

Hello, Bella. Thank you for joining us. I can't imagine how difficult that past several years without your brother have been.

Do you have any theories or opinions as to what may have happened to him? There isn't much info online, but what is there seems to indicate that Adrian was really had no reason vanish and no enemies.

Bobby88 I was 11 years old when my brother disappeared.. I honestly think his friends had something to do with this situation. he had no enemies and was very close to the family this wasn't something he would do.

Kim thank you for this info.I am the sister of Adrian Planells I see you have found a Facebook page that resembles my brother.Can you please contact me in anyway possible either here or thru email bellaplanells@yahoo.com.Id really like to see what you have find and see this Facebook page.Im praying for you to check this real soon and contact me..

Kim I don't check this often I noticed my email was wrong on here.. please contact me bellaplanells@yahoo.com or on this site to get the link of the facebook page you saw... please.

Kat I don't check this often I noticed my email was wrong on here.. please contact me bellaplanells@yahoo.com or on this site to get the link of the facebook page you saw... please.

Bobby88 I was 11 years old when my brother disappeared.. I honestly think his friends had something to do with this situation. he had no enemies and was very close to the family this wasn't something he would do.

Do you remember (I realize you were young at the time) if his friends were interviewed about their knowledge of the disappearance? Did Adrian have a girlfriend at the time who could have been involved?

I do remember them interviewing his friends. I also remember him having a girlfriend and she was never heard from after he went missing. I'm looking into getting those "friends" information to see if I can locate them and speak with them myself.

The girlfriend never being heard from again after Adrian's disappearance sounds rather odd.

How long had they been dating at the time?

Certain cases just have an aura of mystery, and this is one of them. Usually, when a person disappears with their car, I assume they're in a pond, river, or at the bottom of a canyon. In those cases, the first thing I look for is nearby places for them to be. It's one thing for a person to disappear - but a car never turning up anywhere, stolen or otherwise, really weighs heavily in favor of the person and the car being in the same place.

The girlfriend not calling again - maybe it was causal or not a girlfriend at all. Her not being in his address book would mean, she's not a girlfriend. Friends can be unhelpful if they're doing wrong things (driving drunk, causing trouble) just because they don't want to cops getting too nosey. It doesn't mean they had something to do with his disappearance. It doesn't sound like he was wealthy.

Whether his friends had something to do with it - what would be the motivation - to get his car? 1968 Camaro is a decent classic, but it's not a Ferrari. It's possible he was murdered, but then his car would have appeared somewhere, lost stolen etc.
But maybe he just left late and ended up driving his car into a ravine, pond, or river. Were there any such places from Eddie's Lounge to his residence where he might have ended up?

no we are not a wealthy family, and yes his car may not have been a ferrari. I know that his friends know more than they ever lead anyone to think, funny how they never came back around after he dissappear and to this day we have not been able to locate them after a surprise visit to them when they moved to texas where we tracked them down, they were very nervous the whole time we were visiting them.. oh and one of the friends avoided coming to the father's house and the father wouldn't tell us his location... that was shady if you ask me... if they didn't do something to him then they know what happened to my brother. I believed he was murdered and his body and the car are together somewhere. All i want is to find my brother to give him a proper burial and the rest i leave it in God's hands

Hi, bellaplanells. I'm local, and I'm so sorry for your family. Can you tell me where was Adrian living at the time? Not an exact address, but the street, nearest intersection. Also, do you know if the bar employees were questioned at the time? I assume they probably were, and as usual, didn't have anything to say. But, do you have any information about that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back