GA - Nicolas Aleman, 12, found strangled in his Atlanta home, 14 Sept 2010

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dekalb-12-year-olds-615233.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

The 12-year-old boy found dead in his DeKalb County apartment was a victim of homicide, police said Thursday.

Nicolas Aleman died as the result of ligature asphyxiation, DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parish said. Police have not identified a suspect in the strangulation death, Parish said.

Nicolas' body was found Tuesday afternoon by his mother inside a unit at the Highland Knoll apartment complex, located at 3699 Buford Highway, police said.

Emergency officials responded to a call reporting a person down, possibly suffering from cardiac arrest, Officer Jason Gagnon told the AJC on Tuesday night.

"EMS personnel called our detectives after they noticed a few things that didn't look right," Gagnon told the AJC.

Nicolas was a sixth grader at Sequoyah Middle School, Channel 2 Action News reported.

Anyone with information in this case is asked to call the DeKalb police department's Major Felony Unit at 770-724-7850.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25040850/detail.html

On Tuesday, a neighbor told Channel 2 Action News reporter Reggie Aqui that the boy had missed the school bus and was instructed by his mother to remain inside the house until she got off work.

Officials said the investigation is ongoing and police haven’t named any suspects.

I have a 12 yr old 6th grader. I cant imagine my life without him! this story will either infuriate me to the point of not being able to leave it alone or it will sicken me to the point of not being able to follow it! my first resopnse to it was a sick stomach...my second HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE??? OUR KIDS ARE OUR FUTURE....IM SO MAD ABOUT THIS!!! REST IN PEACE NICOLAS! I want justice for this poor boy!!!Im sorry someone didnt think your life mattered, it matters to me!

Hmmm....

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/investigation-into-12-year-616021.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

DeKalb County Police have arrested the ex-boyfriend of the Doraville mother who found her 12-year-old son dead Tuesday in the family's Buford Highway apartment.

"These charges are unrelated to the death of the little boy," said DeKalb Police spokesman Jason Gagnon, adding that Mireles "is not considered a suspect in the child's death at this time." The domestic violence charges were uncovered during the initial investigation into Nicolas' death.

Wow,that is a strange turn of events. This poor Mother. I can't imagine her heart ache.

So, Jorge was arrested for kidnapping and beating this boys Mother. I of course have no proof, but he seems like a very likely suspect. I can't imagine he went to the apartment to kill her son, since he didn't know he stayed home from school, but maybe he saw that as an opportunity. I wonder if he had been abusive to. Nicolas in the past?

Rest easy Nicolas, TWA!

So sad, i hope his killer is arrested quickly and that he rests in peace. My heart goes out to his family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back