GA - Girls Found Living With Dead Dogs; Parents Charged

Thank's for finding that article, WAY more details there.

Check this out from that article:

For Smith, who lives next door to the animal-filled home in Cherokee, now the concern among neighbors is what will happen to the home, now that the animals have been removed.

"This was a half a million dollar home,” Smith said. “Who's going to clean that up? What happens in a situation like this?"

Well, Mr. Smith, while I do feel for your property values, MY CONCERN is for those two little girls and how they will recover from this.

Thank's for finding that article, WAY more details there.

Check this out from that article:

Well, Mr. Smith, while I do feel for your property values, MY CONCERN is for those two little girls and how they will recover from this.

;)Anytime, Lovejac.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know with this neighbor. Geez dude feign some concern for children and animals would ya? Worried about his property value.

Sooo, these parents were originally charged in 2010. They only received probation of 5 years.

Then they were arrested again in 2011 for the same thing!!

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/147...-cruelty-to-children-arrested-again-4-20-2011

Couple Convicted Of Cruelty To Children Arrested Again 4-20-2011

Ruth and Christian Swanson were arrested for a probation violation that relates back to a September charge of cruelty to children.

During that investigation, Cobb County police said the Swanson family home in Mableton was unfit for children to live in.

According to investigators, dead dogs were found in the home where two of the couple's children live. The girls' names have not been released to protect their identity. According to court documents, they are 6 and 8 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back