Woman claims to have new evidence in Ramsey murder

madeleine

Reaction score
http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-jonbenet-evidence-txt,0,3917350.story?track=rss

DENVER - Nearly 14 years after six year old JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in her Boulder home, the murder mystery remains one of the hottest cold cases in the country.

And now a Boulder woman wants Boulder Police to refocus on her former boyfriend, former Boulder journalist Chris Wolf.

Jacqueline Brungardt took samples of individual letters from journals and papers of Wolf's and compared them to the ransom note found in the Ramsey home.

Brungardt claims when you overlay words like "arrange", "attaché", "adequate", "withdraw" and "exhausting" there are striking similarities.

She also notes there are also similarities to the way the letter "t" connects to the letter "o".

Brungardt says she hired an independent handwriting expert who concludes that Wolf wrote the ransom note.

She adds she became suspicious of Wolf from the beginning due to his bizarre and obsessive behavior about the murder case.

Brungardt says she reported all this to the Boulder Police, but they are ignoring her and she wants them to take another look at Wolf.

But police have said that Wolf was thoroughly investigated years ago and ruled out as a suspect.

Police say they took an official handwriting sample from Wolf and a law enforcement handwriting expert concluded he did not write the ransom note.

Also, they state that Wolf's DNA did not match DNA found at the scene.

The case continues to draw interest, nearly 14 years after the December 26, 1996 murder.

Boulder DA Stan Garnett said they get two to three tips a week that they forward to the Boulder Police Department. And that the JonBenet mystery remains an open, active investigation.

http://www.9news.com/rss/article.aspx?storyid=152745

Police dismiss ad claiming new evidence in JonBenet Ramsey murder

"The Boulder Police Department is aware of these allegations and the handwriting analysis this citizen has chosen to release," Boulder Police spokeswoman Sarah Huntley stated in a news release on Monday. "This is not new information. The individual accused by this citizen has been thoroughly investigated by police in the years since JonBenet's death. The police investigation included an analysis by a Colorado Bureau of Investigation handwriting expert who concluded that the individual did not write the ransom note."

These people are amazing.

They clear people because DNA doesn't match.
They clear people because handwriting doesn't match.

How on earth can they be so sure that it was only ONE KILLER???(IDI,RDI,doesn't matter)
Pls tell me.

This was one of the huuuuuugest mistake in the first place,ah PR wrote the note,she's the killer,JR had nothing to do with it.

Amazing............yeah,keep investigating this case,if the same tactics/lines of thinking are used then it's a waste of time anyway........

Patsy wrote the note doesn't mean she killed JB.
Unknown DNA on JB doesn't make the owner her killer.

Wake up,BPD.

Btw and sorry for the rant but,

what exactly are they waiting for ?a person who confesses,who matches the DNA and the RN handwriting?

LOL.Good luck!

These people are amazing.

They clear people because DNA doesn't match.
They clear people because handwriting doesn't match.

How on earth can they be so sure that it was only ONE KILLER???(IDI,RDI,doesn't matter)
Pls tell me.

I suppose it'd be a bit of a surprise if the killer turns out to be someone who has never been investigated. We all (IDI & RDI) expect it to be someone already "in the frame". I expect we also all think that BPD were to blame for their being no result to date.

So why don't we look for people who were on the 'edge' of the investigation, but not suspected strongly enough for handwriting, DNA or fingerprints to have been taken?

http://boulderdailycamera.co.newsmemory.com/advmarketplace.php?v=ad&adid=112510

adv_1.jpg

Sorry if I don't trust Beckner when he says suspect X has been thoroughly investigated.Re CW,it was obvious from the start that they didn't like the source (JD).Yeah she's nuts,don't bother listen to her,right?I'd rather trust Jeff Shapiro who personally investigated CW and ended up with nothing on him.
It's an old lead,bla,bla....SO WHAT?Maybe you missed something.(goes for the RDI investigation as well)
This is not me pissed because they don't wanna re-open the CW investigation.NO.It's the way they keep handling this case.

Geez,move the case to another state,maybe even to another country or another planet!

I already read somewhere how some imply that it was JR who paid for this ad.Why on earth would he do that when everything is so quiet and peaceful,makes no sense to me,really.This case is dead cold anyway.LE and the media are no longer bothering the family.No,it doesn't make sense.

Btw,question for RDI's.
Why do you think JD did this?Maybe she's not nuts at all,maybe it's about her gut feeling,in which case you would do the same.You know something and nobody believes you and you can't live with it.If LE thought she's nuts doesn't mean it's true.They dismissed her claims from the beginning and pretended to "thoroughly" investigate him.Hey,it's CW's own words in his depo,they told him,relax we're NOT after you.Because they already were after someone else and after that person alone,sadly!

Seems wrong to assume that either not matching the DNA or not matching the handwriting means not involved.
Though i am firmly planted on top of the fence i have felt that wheater RDI or IDI that it was not a solo crime.
When they say CW was fully investigated do they mean they tested everything they could and had an alibi or did they just test his writing?

I'd co-operate with LE as well if they told me they were after someone else.Explains why alllllllllll our suspects were so eager to "co-operate" DOH.And by co-operating I mean gossip /see LHP.The suspects knew very well they weren't the target.

When they say CW was fully investigated do they mean they tested everything they could and had an alibi or did they just test his writing?

This is my personal opinion based on the CW depos I read.I say they didn't bother to investigate him,some will say they did.I guess you can draw your own conclusions and understand better after reading the depos.IIRC his handwriting and DNA didn't match.Not sure he had an alibi/see ST's depo.
But it brings me back to another question I already asked.How do they know for sure that the killer didn't have an accomplice?In this case IMO the non-matching dna or handwriting becomes pretty irrelevant.

Even I have to wonder why JR would have paid for this ad. Surely he is smart enough to know that they got away with it.
Madeleine, as for why she would do this. She has some serious problems. CW will never be rid of her. If it weren't JB's case it would be something else. I don't know the correct term for "fatal attraction", but this woman is a classic example. When my sister went through this same type stuff with a man the victim's support counselor assured her that these people crave any kind of contact with/about their victim. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as they are focusing on the object of their affection. My only guess is this woman has it bad for CW.

I am sorry but JB's killer isn't caught yet.Nobody is 100% cleared.So being friends or treating suspects as heroes is absurd IMO.
Here's an example of how LE treats some of the suspects in this case:

ST's book/author's note

"To all those who were wrongly accused in this case,and there are so many of you,such as Mike Glynn,Jeff Merrick,and Bill McReynolds,I respect your decency and honor.To Fleet and priscilla White,....."etc

Okay,all these suspects are innocent until proven guilty,right.
Aren't the Ramsey's as well then?

Makes me SICK.I need a break.

Even I have to wonder why JR would have paid for this ad. Surely he is smart enough to know that they got away with it.
Madeleine, as for why she would do this. She has some serious problems. CW will never be rid of her. If it weren't JB's case it would be something else. I don't know the correct term for "fatal attraction", but this woman is a classic example. When my sister went through this same type stuff with a man the victim's support counselor assured her that these people crave any kind of contact with/about their victim. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, as long as they are focusing on the object of their affection. My only guess is this woman has it bad for CW.

Oh boy! You have a very high opinion of CW. Have you really looked into his activities?

She has some serious problems. CW will never be rid of her. If it weren't JB's case it would be something else. I don't know the correct term for "fatal attraction", but this woman is a classic example.

But you know this from the cops and from what he said.You don't know her.

Another thing and I am gone for now,promise.:)

Stan and Beckner say they are still getting lots of tips.
Well,if they treat all the tips like they treated this one,then .............again,GOOD LUCK in finding JB's killer.That's how they probably treated the "prior sexual abuse "issue as well. ;) (and this is why JR would never pay for stirring the pot with such an ad,if a R did it,they're pretty safe,don't you think)

Shhh,maybe it will go away if we ignore it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back