766 users online (75 members and 691 guests)  

Websleuths News

where no man has boldy gone

Look at the size of this gator.

Take a look a this this little women killed this giant alligator. May be disturbing to some.

Last edited by legalmania; 09-17-2010 at 06:01 PM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

land of most amazing sunsets
    couldn't believe the comments that were so caustic towards this woman - It's pretty amazing that she wasn't hurt in the process of landing the 'gator.
    Just My Opinion

sorry but she didn't kill it because she was in danger, she hunted it.....she's no hero to me.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    We have Gator hunts in Louisiana. You buy a certain number of tags for the season and you hunt them. Each gator has to be tagged. It helps keep the population down.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Penn's woods
    I understand population control hunting kimberly. It doesn't upset me at all. JMHO. But then again I grew up around hunting. Legal hunting.

I noted that the alligator is at a processing plant. I wonder if she will donate any of the meat to feed the needy?