" I wonder if..." ***List Only***

Status
Not open for further replies.

liz b.

Reaction score
Please, no more than a couple of "wonderings " at a time.( Well, maybe Wondering1 can have more than a couple. It's only fair...)

1. I wonder if : KH,being an apparently skilled IT person, KNEW about anything and everything TH did on her laptop/computer, maybe phone too ? Who she was in touch with.What she said ? I wonder if he chose to ask her about anything related. Or if he did not...

2. I wonder what the initial conversations were between the four adult principals on 6/4 ?

All JMO

1) I wonder what Sheriff Staton was referring to, when he said that we'd all be shocked, and that at the conclusion of the case and after debriefing, other jurisdictions may be notified about some aspect of this crime.

2) I wonder how old Terri was when she was adopted by the Moultons, and whether there was any pre-adoption childhood trauma that caused her to have no conscience.

I wonder:

1} What did they fight about on the evening of June 3rd and did Kyron hear it?

2} I wonder what Desiree meant when she said Kyron saw or watched everything - he was right there. {can't remember exact quote}

3} Do Terri or any of her friends have any connection to someone living in the vicinity or on Newberry Rd?

Oops I did 3 :banghead: lol, and thanks for the thread

I wonder if...

1....Terri ever was seen being abusive physically or even verbally to Kyron.

2....Terri had a temper and had a history of losing it with her son & Kyron.

I wonder if Kaine and/or Desiree have any ideas about where Kyron might be and with whom? (based on comments that their son is alive and being "stashed" by someone).

I wonder if J and Baby K are doing well.

I wonder if DY is seeing a therapist. If she's carrying bitterness due to the end of her marriage to KH, it's hurting her and nobody else. I really worry about her.

I wonder what really happened with Ms. Porter, TP, and "the sub."

I wonder what the paperwork for the dr. said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if J and Baby K are doing well.

I wonder if DY is seeing a therapist. If she's carrying bitterness due to the end of her marriage to KH, it's hurting her and nobody else. I really worry about her.
bbm

hmmmm...this made me wonder if TH is seeing a therapist--I hadn't thought about it before...

I wonder if we will ever really know what happened to Kyron. I have a feeling this might be one of those cases, even if prosecuted, is never really solved. (i.e. he may not be found but the decide to move ahead with murder charges and get a conviction). I hope not.

1. I wonder what the exact words are in KH's will or if he has one.

2. I wonder how much debt TH and KH have combined. Since she is not listed as an owner on his house, do they have a shared credit debt (i.e. cards or loans) or are all of these in his name only too?

1. I wonder whether we even know 1% of what LE knows about this case.

(BTW, Desiree did say in an interview that she was seeing a therapist. The Dateline interview, maybe?)

mostly I wonder about how Kyron was doing in the weeks before his disappearance and if he was secretly afraid of TH but didn't tell anyone ...

I wonder lots of things I can not ask, and can not get answers to.

I dream of seeing Kyron run into Desiree's arms, and I can laugh about how silly I was, and stop feeling so guilty....

It's a very nice dream....

That was not very helpful, was it?

I wonder why DDS looked so triumphant coming out of court that first time, and what the reporter said/asked that banished that cocky smile instantly (not cocky... I think she's innocent, but.... yeah. A reporter said something and her face fell. Why?)?

I wonder how Kyron left Skyline that friday?
I wonder how far along the investigation really is?

I wonder what TH did all day while KH was at work.
I wonder if she joined any sex 'clubs' in the area.
I wonder what was in the emails that were so disgusting and sick that Desiree read.

GOD BLESS KYRON

What time did Miss Porter "note" what children were in her classroom?

What time did Miss Porter electronically enter the results? Was it before or after the horman's called the school to say kyron was missing?

What, if any, excuse did Miss Porter electronically enter into the system (for kyron)? Was this done before or after the horman's called the school?

and most importantly, if Miss Porter electronically reported kyron absent before the horman's called the school - was either the absence or the excuse (if one was noted) modified after that time.

I wonder why LE thinks KYRON's case is isolated incident?
I wonder why Kaine feels the school is safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member