Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is Terri Horman?

Where is Terri Horman?

Her attorney, Stephen Houze, says she is the subject of threats and a "witch hunt." Television news shows regularly display pictures of a bikini-clad Terri Horman from five years ago when she was an amateur body builder -- juxtaposed with images from a family news conference soon after Kyron's disappearance in which she appears overweight and slovenly.

She has reportedly moved in with her parents in southern Oregon, although there hasn't been much activity at the family home, leading to speculation that she is elsewhere.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...-99784814.html

I had not heard this before. If she's not at her parents, where else could she possibly be staying? It was reported her parents took out that mortgage (or second mortgage) for 150 grand. Could they have bought her a small house somewhere undisclosed and that thats where she is really staying?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlexisFresca For This Useful Post:

IDK but did not think for a long time she was there. I wonder of LE knows where she at.

Hmm that have the media on the run.
    "LIGHTING THE WAY HOME"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tfrohning For This Useful Post:

well, I hope for her parent's sake she's not there but I suspect she is at least part of the time & possibly staying at a relative/friend's out-of-the-way cottage the rest of the time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

sleuthy sleutherson is offline Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, boastful, arrogant or rude
    I know where she is not...with her daughter.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become
    silent about things that matter

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be "happy."
    I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible,
    to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter:
    to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    IDK but did not think for a long time she was there. I wonder of LE knows where she at.

Hmm that have the media on the run.
    In the new task force, one of the agencies still involved in the investigation is the Roseburg PD. I am sure they know exactly where she is. It must be pretty high scale for them to keep a good surveillance going on her whereabouts. IMO

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

More than likely she is in a safe house. MSM reported that according to her eldest son, she had access to a television, treadmill, and possibly a land line ? No cell phone or internet, iirc.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to craftybatchy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFresca View Post
    http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman...-99784814.html

I had not heard this before. If she's not at her parents, where else could she possibly be staying? It was reported her parents took out that mortgage (or second mortgage) for 150 grand. Could they have bought her a small house somewhere undisclosed and that thats where she is really staying?

My first thought was that it's more likely that if Terri's parents did take out a second mortgage for $150,000, that would most likely go towards retainer fees for her civil attorney and criminal defense attorney. Terri has no means of financial support as far as we know, and it seems more logical that instead of buying her a house, the money would be used to meet her financial responsibilities.

As for Terri not being present at her parent's home, she may be staying at the home of a relative or family friend. Wherever she is, I'm sure LE knows the location.
    My posts are my opinion..........

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

I don't know, but I bet law enforcement does. Which is more than we can say for Kyron.

I bet that Terri is a lot more comfortable, secure, happy and in control of her location and people around her than Kyron is right now.

Not sure where she is, but was quite suprised by the "she appears overweight and slovenly" comment. Her attorney said that! Yikes.

Mel

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Not sure where she is, but was quite suprised by the "she appears overweight and slovenly" comment. Her attorney said that! Yikes.

Mel
    Her attorney didn't say that. It was an opinion of the article's author that she looked slovenly and overweight.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Her attorney didn't say that. It was an opinion of the article's author that she looked slovenly and overweight.
    Thanks! Sorry, living on little sleep. 13 YO has Pneumonia and I have 1 ear open to make sure he's breathing okay.

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

So umm.....where's DeDe these days?
    R.I.P. sweet Zahra
    Where's Kyron?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to adh74 For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Thanks! Sorry, living on little sleep. 13 YO has Pneumonia and I have 1 ear open to make sure he's breathing okay.

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel
    Hope your child gets well soon.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Yes. Hoping the same thing.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stmarysmead For This Useful Post:

Thank you! It's 4:23 and I've yet to go to bed. He's up watching Egor because he can't sleep. I have to give him an inhaler every 4 hours (why go to bed right). He's on heavy antibiotics too. Thankfully, he seems to be coming around (except for that awful wheezy cough).

These are the days where I'm thankful to be a SAHM.

Thanks again,

Mel

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by adh74 View Post
    So umm.....where's DeDe these days?

ooohhhhh...good question. Wasn't her condo for sale? Do you think the 2 are living together? Both really seem to be in hiding!

MOO

Mel

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Thank you! It's 4:23 and I've yet to go to bed. He's up watching Egor because he can't sleep. I have to give him an inhaler every 4 hours (why go to bed right). He's on heavy antibiotics too. Thankfully, he seems to be coming around (except for that awful wheezy cough).

These are the days where I'm thankful to be a SAHM.

Thanks again,

Mel
    Hi Mel, I'm sorry to hear that as it sounds very uncomfortable for him. I hope the meds work soon so he starts feeling better. How old is he?

xox

33. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

ooohhhhh...good question. Wasn't her condo for sale? Do you think the 2 are living together? Both really seem to be in hiding!

MOO

Mel
    Didn't her own son indicate she's living with her parents? He said he's visited her and has talked to her.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

That article is from Aug 2, 2010

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulaF513 For This Useful Post:

I wonder if they have her staying downtown somewhere close to the offices of her attorney's. I'm just thinking that they must have lots of meetings and discussing strategies for the upcoming hearing etc. Driving back and forth to Roseburg wouldn't be very cost/time effective. Just a thought.....

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel
    Bless you Mel! Hope your child recovers quickly. 13 was about the age when I started my twice yearly bouts with strep, which were painful. I out grew them after college. I'm terrified of pneumonia, and have to get pnemonia vaccines, along with my flu shots now.

As for Terri, to keep this on topic, she probably is near her other son. I do wonder why the press hasn't been able to sneak out some photos.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmyeyes For This Useful Post:

She definitely didn't look that way at that last divorce hearing. Seems like she's keeping up her looks despite the torture she's going through. <sarcasm> I wonder when this reporter saw her looking slovenly and overweight? Maybe that's a new strategy Houze came up with.

And who cares where she is as long as she's not happy with it. I'm telling you, if she heard that press conference where four more months was mentioned, that has GOT to be driving her up the wall.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Yeah, she sure didn't look slovenly and overweight at the divorce hearing. She looked IMO almost too Good for a person who's going through what she is. AND she looked more " determined" than ever. That "determined" look is the only look I've seen on TH's face since she moved out of their (KH& hers) home.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billylee For This Useful Post:

sleuthy sleutherson is offline Love is patient, love is kind, love is not envious, boastful, arrogant or rude
    Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    Yeah, she sure didn't look slovenly and overweight at the divorce hearing. She looked IMO almost too Good for a person who's going through what she is. AND she looked more " determined" than ever. That "determined" look is the only look I've seen on TH's face since she moved out of their (KH& hers) home.
    I don't even look at pics of her so I have no idea what she is looking like these days.

Is this determined look you mention the one of...I'm determined to see whose life I can ruin next?
    Our lives begin to end the day we become
    silent about things that matter

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be "happy."
    I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible,
    to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter:
    to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleuthy sleutherson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by loves2bmom View Post
    I wonder if they have her staying downtown somewhere close to the offices of her attorney's. I'm just thinking that they must have lots of meetings and discussing strategies for the upcoming hearing etc. Driving back and forth to Roseburg wouldn't be very cost/time effective. Just a thought.....
    Good idea, but I doubt it. Downtown is incredibly expensive. She has no job and no income. She has to stay someplace she can afford. Maybe she has a pal up here who will let her stay at their place, but I would be surprised. She's pretty toxic these days. I suspect she is in Roseburg with her folks. Probably pretty much staying home every day which probably kills her.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast