Where is Terri Horman?

AlexisFresca

Reaction score
Her attorney, Stephen Houze, says she is the subject of threats and a "witch hunt." Television news shows regularly display pictures of a bikini-clad Terri Horman from five years ago when she was an amateur body builder -- juxtaposed with images from a family news conference soon after Kyron's disappearance in which she appears overweight and slovenly.

She has reportedly moved in with her parents in southern Oregon, although there hasn't been much activity at the family home, leading to speculation that she is elsewhere.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

I had not heard this before. If she's not at her parents, where else could she possibly be staying? It was reported her parents took out that mortgage (or second mortgage) for 150 grand. Could they have bought her a small house somewhere undisclosed and that thats where she is really staying?

IDK but did not think for a long time she was there. I wonder of LE knows where she at.

Hmm that have the media on the run.

well, I hope for her parent's sake she's not there but I suspect she is at least part of the time & possibly staying at a relative/friend's out-of-the-way cottage the rest of the time

IDK but did not think for a long time she was there. I wonder of LE knows where she at.

Hmm that have the media on the run.

In the new task force, one of the agencies still involved in the investigation is the Roseburg PD. I am sure they know exactly where she is. It must be pretty high scale for them to keep a good surveillance going on her whereabouts. IMO

More than likely she is in a safe house. MSM reported that according to her eldest son, she had access to a television, treadmill, and possibly a land line ? No cell phone or internet, iirc.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

I had not heard this before. If she's not at her parents, where else could she possibly be staying? It was reported her parents took out that mortgage (or second mortgage) for 150 grand. Could they have bought her a small house somewhere undisclosed and that thats where she is really staying?

My first thought was that it's more likely that if Terri's parents did take out a second mortgage for $150,000, that would most likely go towards retainer fees for her civil attorney and criminal defense attorney. Terri has no means of financial support as far as we know, and it seems more logical that instead of buying her a house, the money would be used to meet her financial responsibilities.

As for Terri not being present at her parent's home, she may be staying at the home of a relative or family friend. Wherever she is, I'm sure LE knows the location.

I don't know, but I bet law enforcement does. Which is more than we can say for Kyron.

I bet that Terri is a lot more comfortable, secure, happy and in control of her location and people around her than Kyron is right now.

Not sure where she is, but was quite suprised by the "she appears overweight and slovenly" comment. Her attorney said that! Yikes.

Mel

Not sure where she is, but was quite suprised by the "she appears overweight and slovenly" comment. Her attorney said that! Yikes.

Mel

Her attorney didn't say that. It was an opinion of the article's author that she looked slovenly and overweight.

Her attorney didn't say that. It was an opinion of the article's author that she looked slovenly and overweight.

Thanks! Sorry, living on little sleep. 13 YO has Pneumonia and I have 1 ear open to make sure he's breathing okay.

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel

Thanks! Sorry, living on little sleep. 13 YO has Pneumonia and I have 1 ear open to make sure he's breathing okay.

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel

Hope your child gets well soon.

Hope your child gets well soon.

Thank you! It's 4:23 and I've yet to go to bed. He's up watching Egor because he can't sleep. I have to give him an inhaler every 4 hours (why go to bed right). He's on heavy antibiotics too. Thankfully, he seems to be coming around (except for that awful wheezy cough).

These are the days where I'm thankful to be a SAHM.

Thanks again,

Mel

So umm.....where's DeDe these days?

ooohhhhh...good question. Wasn't her condo for sale? Do you think the 2 are living together? Both really seem to be in hiding!

MOO

Mel

Thank you! It's 4:23 and I've yet to go to bed. He's up watching Egor because he can't sleep. I have to give him an inhaler every 4 hours (why go to bed right). He's on heavy antibiotics too. Thankfully, he seems to be coming around (except for that awful wheezy cough).

These are the days where I'm thankful to be a SAHM.

Thanks again,

Mel
Hi Mel, I'm sorry to hear that as it sounds very uncomfortable for him. I hope the meds work soon so he starts feeling better. How old is he?

xox

ooohhhhh...good question. Wasn't her condo for sale? Do you think the 2 are living together? Both really seem to be in hiding!

MOO

Mel

Didn't her own son indicate she's living with her parents? He said he's visited her and has talked to her.

I wonder if they have her staying downtown somewhere close to the offices of her attorney's. I'm just thinking that they must have lots of meetings and discussing strategies for the upcoming hearing etc. Driving back and forth to Roseburg wouldn't be very cost/time effective. Just a thought.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back