1073 users online (280 members and 793 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1

    18 Sept 2010 - Possible plea deal in Baby Gabriel case fuels uproar

    Possible plea deal in Baby Gabriel case fuels uproar
    Sept. 18, 2010 07:18 AM

    News that Tammi Peters Smith, one of the women at the heart of the Baby Gabriel case, is discussing a plea bargain has triggered a new Facebook page, sent a ripple of posts on some of the 20 others and angered some Gilbert and San Antonio mothers who are against any deal.

    It has also prompted Smith, 38, of Scottsdale, to say she will be exonerated.

    "The public doesn't know the truth," said Smith, referring in part to many pages of evidence people haven't seen. "Once the truth comes out I will be proved innocent."

    Smith is charged with custodial interference and forgery and has a Sept. 27 status conference scheduled in Maricopa County Superior Court.

    http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...#ixzz0zsssThTL

    Last edited by BeanE; 09-18-2010 at 08:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    A plea deal?? hmmmm
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Possible plea deal in Baby Gabriel case fuels uproar
    Sept. 18, 2010 07:18 AM

    News that Tammi Peters Smith, one of the women at the heart of the Baby Gabriel case, is discussing a plea bargain has triggered a new Facebook page, sent a ripple of posts on some of the 20 others and angered some Gilbert and San Antonio mothers who are against any deal.

    It has also prompted Smith, 38, of Scottsdale, to say she will be exonerated.

    "The public doesn't know the truth," said Smith, referring in part to many pages of evidence people haven't seen. "Once the truth comes out I will be proved innocent."

    Smith is charged with custodial interference and forgery and has a Sept. 27 status conference scheduled in Maricopa County Superior Court.

    http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...#ixzz0zsssThTL

    bbm

    If you only knew the whole story. When the facts come out. When the truth is finally revealed. This seems to be the mantra of so many defendants in the criminal justice system. They posture for the public while their lawyer feverishly works to get them a plea deal. Uproar? You bet.

    moo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    The only plea deal I'll accept is if she gives up where baby Gabriel is. Anything less should be off the table!

    MOO

    Mel

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    bbm

    If you only knew the whole story. When the facts come out. When the truth is finally revealed. This seems to be the mantra of so many defendants in the criminal justice system. They posture for the public while their lawyer feverishly works to get them a plea deal. Uproar? You bet.

    moo
    In my opinion, when the facts of this case about Tammi Smith come out, and the truth and full story are known about her, there will be an uproar and outrage throughout the public at how this woman and her self-centered, obsessive, sociopathic quest for a baby, resulted in the loss of this precious baby.

    God bless and protect baby Gabriel.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    The only plea deal I'll accept is if she gives up where baby Gabriel is. Anything less should be off the table!

    MOO

    Mel
    Amen!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    34
    If TPS is given a plea deal, I agree with other posters on this board, any plea deal should ONLY be granted AFTER Gabriel is in the hands of the authorities and in turn to Logan. I also believe that the plea deal should be open to adjustments, if a medical examination shows any injury to Gabriel, no matter how minor that injury may be.

    It would definately be a bitter pill to swallow, if TPS received less jail/prison time due to a possible plea deal. It would be easier to accept if CPS would immediately step in and remove any children from TPS's home and ensure that TPS would never be allowed to be around children again!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,537
    Why does a person who can be exonerated by the truth, NEED a plea deal in the first place????>?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SondraK View Post
    Why does a person who can be exonerated by the truth, NEED a plea deal in the first place????>?
    lol good question. If there is evidence to show she is innocent as she claims, why in God's name would she plead guilty to get a better deal on sentencing for a crime she can prove she is innocent of?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,915
    She WANTS a Plea deal??????? I bet you she knows damn well where that baby is and what happened to him.

    I hate them BOTH.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    6,915
    NO plea deal until either A. Gabriel is Located and returned safe to his family or B. Someone spills the beans about what really happened to Gabriel.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ottumwa, ia
    Posts
    744
    Ditto. And if Tammy and Elizabeth can't prove that Gabriel is still alive I would like to see a charge of Conspiracy to commit Murder. If he is never found can't he be declared legally dead in 7 years????? Just asking because I'M A VINDICTIVE B........ WHO WANTS THOSE INVOLVED TO SUFFER THE WORSE CONSEQUENCES available!!!!!! No Gabriel no plea deal!!!!!
    Last edited by BeanE; 09-20-2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: name calling/name variation

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    lol good question. If there is evidence to show she is innocent as she claims, why in God's name would she plead guilty to get a better deal on sentencing for a crime she can prove she is innocent of?
    Well, she sure as heck can't prove she's innocent of putting false information on the court forms for EJ, because she's admitted it multiple times in front of video cameras.

    "It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    684
    Plea deal in Baby Gabriel case?
    A key player is talking to prosecutors about a possible deal.

    Video:

    http://www.azcentral.com/video/611161274001

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dr dona View Post
    No Gabriel no plea deal!!!!!
    Amen and amen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 09:37 AM
  2. 2010.06.04 ~ Why won't Misty take a plea deal?
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:44 AM