Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VA - Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, Orange, 13 Sept 2010

VA - Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, Orange, 13 Sept 2010

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2...ing-ar-511679/

Orange woman reported missing
    By Daily Progress Staff Reports | Media General News Service
    Published: September 17, 2010

Authorities in the town of Orange are asking for the public’s help in locating a woman who has been missing since Monday.

Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, of the Lindsay Drive area, hasn’t been seen since Monday. Chief James Fenwick said the department took a report of absence on Wednesday. Fenwick said the woman told her family on Monday that she was visiting with friends and would return the following evening.

Fenwick said there are no indications of possible foul play at this time. Anyone with information is asked to call police Detective Evans Oakerson at (540) 672-1491.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Orange Police Search For Missing Woman

http://www.nbc29.com/story/13185576/...-missing-woman

Posted: Sep 20, 2010 3:47 PM EDT
    Updated: Sep 20, 2010 3:53 PM EDT

Samantha Ann ClarkeOrange Police are calling a woman's disappearance suspicious, and they need your help to bring her home.

Nineteen-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke was last seen at her house on Lindsay Drive late last Monday. She is 5' 4" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Clarke has a Playboy Bunny tattoo on her right arm, a Tigger tattoo on her right ankle and two dolphin tattoos on her lower back.

If you have any information, call CrimeSolvers at 540-672-7200.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Police seek info on missing woman

http://www2.orangenews.com/news/2010...man-ar-517608/

By Orange News Staff
    Published: September 21, 2010

The Town of Orange Police Department is seeking information on the whereabouts of Samantha Ann Clarke.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    Thank you for starting this thread...I searched and couldn't find it and was in the process of beginning a thread.

"Orange teen's disappearance now deemed suspicious"

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2...ous-ar-516177/
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Search Continues For Missing Girl In Orange

http://www.nbc29.com/story/13207849/...girl-in-orange

Posted: Sep 23, 2010 5:17 PM EDT
    Updated: Sep 23, 2010 5:18 PM EDT

Samantha Ann ClarkeA 19-year-old girl from Orange vanished 10 days ago, and now her family is publicly asking you to help find her. The unusual disappearance has police suspecting foul play, but her relatives are simply hoping she will come home.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    Whoa. Take a look at her myspace:

Samantha Clarke hate lyfe fuc this ***** im done i cant it anymore i wont cut myself even though i rellywant to s i just mite but i just want to die
    Mood: want to die
    1:11 AM Aug 15

Samantha Clarke i hte lyfe i need help idk wat to do icant stop hurtn or crin and bein stupid somebody plz talk to me and calm m down idk wat to do
    Mood: goin crazy
    12:48 AM Sep 10

Samantha Clarke youkno its funny how peoe tak **** bout u when ur around but when ur gone they miss u and ask bout u wtf i just dont understand

This doesn't look good....oh boy.
    Read more: http://www.myspace.com/badgirlwithal...#ixzz10dNMGOml

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Missing teen search intensifies

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/W...tha-Ann-Clarke

Date published: 9/28/2010

Orange County authorities are reaching out to the public for help as they continue to search for a missing teenager.

Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, left her home in the town of Orange Sept. 13 and was reported missing by her family two days later. Her disappearance was uncharacteristic, said Orange police Chief Jim Fenwick.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks for publishing, Summer Breeze....I hope the reverse call system generates some information =(

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    Whoa. Take a look at her myspace:

Samantha Clarke hate lyfe fuc this ***** im done i cant it anymore i wont cut myself even though i rellywant to s i just mite but i just want to die
    Mood: want to die
    1:11 AM Aug 15

Samantha Clarke i hte lyfe i need help idk wat to do icant stop hurtn or crin and bein stupid somebody plz talk to me and calm m down idk wat to do
    Mood: goin crazy
    12:48 AM Sep 10

Samantha Clarke youkno its funny how peoe tak **** bout u when ur around but when ur gone they miss u and ask bout u wtf i just dont understand

This doesn't look good....oh boy.
    Read more: http://www.myspace.com/badgirlwithal...#ixzz10dNMGOml
    There's activity on her MS page where she friended someone yesterday....
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeepThinker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThinker View Post
    Whoa! You're absolutely right...and I don't think LE would "add" a friend. Thanks for catching that!!! Hmmm...we should email that to LE...Deepthinker, would you like to do it or would you like someone else to?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    Whoa! You're absolutely right...and I don't think LE would "add" a friend. Thanks for catching that!!! Hmmm...we should email that to LE...Deepthinker, would you like to do it or would you like someone else to?
    I wouldn't even know where to start....if someone else wants to handle it, feel free
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepThinker For This Useful Post:

So, I was thinking...and talking to my boyfriend about it...and he suggested something very useful - perhaps she added this person as a friend before she disappeared and the person only accepted the friend request yesterday? I'm guessing LE would be able to tell...I'll still email them tomorrow - and post the letter. Need to crawl into bed right now, but I'll do it first thing in the morning.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

I sent this email to the police chief in Orange, VA:

Hello,

I've been following Samantha Clarke's case and post on websleuths.com - here's her thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114722"]VA VA - Samantha Ann Clarke -19 years old - Orange - September 13, 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A poster noticed yesterday that there was activity on her myspace page - a friend was added. We thought that Law Enforcement wouldn't add a friend, so we wanted to email and just make sure you guys knew. Perhaps she friend requested that person a while ago and they only now accepted, but still - we all want to see her safely home.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

I received a very nice reply back - they are aware of it and think she sent that friend request before vanishing. They thanked us for following her case.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

I so hope she is found safe..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myzzy For This Useful Post:

We have gotten alot of rain here in the last two days. Alot. I hope she is chilin at a friends house.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

This Girl is getting no media attention.

I am sorta local and no one knows anything about her.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Tips produce no sign of missing woman

http://www2.starexponent.com/news/20...man-ar-537987/

By Rob Humphreys
    Published: October 02, 2010

Law enforcement personnel continue to probe the case of a 19-year-old Orange woman missing since Sept. 13.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Thanks for posting, Summer Breeze...I've been out of pocket for a couple of days and am just now getting a chance to check the boards....Soulmagnet, you're right - the weather has been just torrential rains....but we really need it. I hope they find something out =( This girl needs more press coverage...on a side note, a lot of people in these areas have Satellite...and don't get local channels...we never ever watch local news...I just happen to read online versions of our local papers =P I think that may be the case in a lot of households out here...so I guess if a lot of people don't watch local channels, and don't read the newspapers...there are a lot of people that wouldn't know about it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

I am moving this thread to the Missing/Located Discussion forum for everyone.

~Summer_Breeze

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Just did a search and there aren't any new articles about her.... =(

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThinker View Post
    If all it shows is she friended someone, it does NOT mean she was logged onto her MySpace at all. If she sent someone a friend request (could be days, months, weeks, etc. ago...) and that person just accepted the friend request yesterday...it will show up on her profile as her being friends with ___ (whatever the guy/girl's name is).

It works the same way on Facebook. So, if that's all it says..there is no guarantee that it was in fact Samantha who logged onto her MySpace and accepted a friend request.

On her myspace back on aug. 28 she says that she's worried and makes it sound like she's possibly pregnant-that was my interpretation anyway. So does anyone think she might have just run off out of embarassment or to be with some guy? I hope her family gets some peace soon.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to nothingnew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nothingnew View Post
    On her myspace back on aug. 28 she says that she's worried and makes it sound like she's possibly pregnant-that was my interpretation anyway. So does anyone think she might have just run off out of embarassment or to be with some guy? I hope her family gets some peace soon.
    I just read that comment and I agree w/ you, it sure sounds that way (possibly pregnant). ALL her recent comments sound like she has been feeling troubled and depressed :-( I pray she is found safe and soon.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

THAT concerns me even more. How many times have young pregnant girls gone missing (that we've read about here)? Too many and not with a good outcome. I wonder if she was pregnant how the boyfriend took the news?

48. The Following User Says Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast