VA VA - Samantha Clarke, 19, Orange, 13 Sept 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2010/sep/17/orange-woman-reported-missing-ar-511679/

Orange woman reported missing
By Daily Progress Staff Reports | Media General News Service
Published: September 17, 2010

Authorities in the town of Orange are asking for the public’s help in locating a woman who has been missing since Monday.

Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, of the Lindsay Drive area, hasn’t been seen since Monday. Chief James Fenwick said the department took a report of absence on Wednesday. Fenwick said the woman told her family on Monday that she was visiting with friends and would return the following evening.

Fenwick said there are no indications of possible foul play at this time. Anyone with information is asked to call police Detective Evans Oakerson at (540) 672-1491.

samantha-ann-clarke

http://www.nbc29.com/story/13185576/orange-police-search-for-missing-woman

Posted: Sep 20, 2010 3:47 PM EDT
Updated: Sep 20, 2010 3:53 PM EDT

Samantha Ann ClarkeOrange Police are calling a woman's disappearance suspicious, and they need your help to bring her home.

Nineteen-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke was last seen at her house on Lindsay Drive late last Monday. She is 5' 4" tall, 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Clarke has a Playboy Bunny tattoo on her right arm, a Tigger tattoo on her right ankle and two dolphin tattoos on her lower back.

If you have any information, call CrimeSolvers at 540-672-7200.

Whoa. Take a look at her myspace:

Samantha Clarke hate lyfe fuc this im done i cant it anymore i wont cut myself even though i rellywant to s i just mite but i just want to die
Mood: want to die
1:11 AM Aug 15

Samantha Clarke i hte lyfe i need help idk wat to do icant stop hurtn or crin and bein stupid somebody plz talk to me and calm m down idk wat to do
Mood: goin crazy
12:48 AM Sep 10

Samantha Clarke youkno its funny how peoe tak **** bout u when ur around but when ur gone they miss u and ask bout u wtf i just dont understand

This doesn't look good....oh boy.
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/badgirlwithalittleangel/stream#ixzz10dNMGOml

Thanks for publishing, Summer Breeze....I hope the reverse call system generates some information =(

Whoa. Take a look at her myspace:

Samantha Clarke hate lyfe fuc this im done i cant it anymore i wont cut myself even though i rellywant to s i just mite but i just want to die
Mood: want to die
1:11 AM Aug 15

Samantha Clarke i hte lyfe i need help idk wat to do icant stop hurtn or crin and bein stupid somebody plz talk to me and calm m down idk wat to do
Mood: goin crazy
12:48 AM Sep 10

Samantha Clarke youkno its funny how peoe tak **** bout u when ur around but when ur gone they miss u and ask bout u wtf i just dont understand

This doesn't look good....oh boy.
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/badgirlwithalittleangel/stream#ixzz10dNMGOml

There's activity on her MS page where she friended someone yesterday....

There's activity on her MS page where she friended someone yesterday....

Whoa! You're absolutely right...and I don't think LE would "add" a friend. Thanks for catching that!!! Hmmm...we should email that to LE...Deepthinker, would you like to do it or would you like someone else to?

Whoa! You're absolutely right...and I don't think LE would "add" a friend. Thanks for catching that!!! Hmmm...we should email that to LE...Deepthinker, would you like to do it or would you like someone else to?

I wouldn't even know where to start....if someone else wants to handle it, feel free :)

So, I was thinking...and talking to my boyfriend about it...and he suggested something very useful - perhaps she added this person as a friend before she disappeared and the person only accepted the friend request yesterday? I'm guessing LE would be able to tell...I'll still email them tomorrow - and post the letter. Need to crawl into bed right now, but I'll do it first thing in the morning.

I sent this email to the police chief in Orange, VA:

Hello,

I've been following Samantha Clarke's case and post on websleuths.com - here's her thread: VA VA - Samantha Ann Clarke -19 years old - Orange - September 13, 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A poster noticed yesterday that there was activity on her myspace page - a friend was added. We thought that Law Enforcement wouldn't add a friend, so we wanted to email and just make sure you guys knew. Perhaps she friend requested that person a while ago and they only now accepted, but still - we all want to see her safely home.

We have gotten alot of rain here in the last two days. Alot. I hope she is chilin at a friends house.

This Girl is getting no media attention.

I am sorta local and no one knows anything about her.

Thanks for posting, Summer Breeze...I've been out of pocket for a couple of days and am just now getting a chance to check the boards....Soulmagnet, you're right - the weather has been just torrential rains....but we really need it. I hope they find something out =( This girl needs more press coverage...on a side note, a lot of people in these areas have Satellite...and don't get local channels...we never ever watch local news...I just happen to read online versions of our local papers =P I think that may be the case in a lot of households out here...so I guess if a lot of people don't watch local channels, and don't read the newspapers...there are a lot of people that wouldn't know about it.

I am moving this thread to the Missing/Located Discussion forum for everyone.

~Summer_Breeze

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back