Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Seems someone has set up A help find Samantha Clarke facebook. That is great. I was looking her her aunt to see if she was on facebook because I think the family could use Websleuths what to d if your child is missing guide. Now I will just post those link and info to the facebook page for her.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...?ref=mf&v=wall
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 10-14-2010 at 10:06 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I have talked to people who worked in Orange over the last few days and they havent seen anyone searching and havent seen posters up in stores. They are not from orange and didnt know anyone was missng .
    I dont understand the lack of media coverage.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    I spoke to a friend in Charlottesville who said she had actually read 2 articles about Samantha....putting up more posters when I go out. I don't understand the lack of coverage, either...Im guessing it has something to do with her myspace comments...but I think it should be even more of a story, because it indicates untreated mental health issues (and I am by no means condemning that, at all!!) =( I just wish they'd have a new lead or find her ....drove through Orange last night, and didn't see a single poster up. It was dark and late by then, so I didn't stop this time.
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    I spoke to a friend in Charlottesville who said she had actually read 2 articles about Samantha....putting up more posters when I go out. I don't understand the lack of coverage, either...Im guessing it has something to do with her myspace comments...but I think it should be even more of a story, because it indicates untreated mental health issues (and I am by no means condemning that, at all!!) =( I just wish they'd have a new lead or find her ....drove through Orange last night, and didn't see a single poster up. It was dark and late by then, so I didn't stop this time.
    I am going to be going into Orange tomorrow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    October 18, 2010

"The Town of Orange Police Department says there are no new developments that can be released in the case of missing 19-year-old Samantha Ann Clarke."

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlin...105183394.html

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

I am not feeling any better about Samanth's well being than I did before I read that.

Today I go to read the local news and I find another girl has been missing since sept 28 from her school . No picture or other information.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/F...0192010/582847

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Samantha's is listed with NCMEC now and Orange issued a press release yesterday.

Still nothing is being released or stated except she is missing. I am very worried for Samantha. Thankfuly Raven Heard was located shortly after her information was posted in the small local media.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...YLON0pnq&hl=en

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Orange seems dangerous these days. I keep thinking of route 29 running right by. Maybe that is why it is a hushed investigation.
    Choose Kindness

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mountain Mama For This Useful Post:

I suspect they are talking to her group of friends. Her myspace was my source of information for that. I hope they are also looking into other possibilites as well.

I dont know which part of Lindsay rd she was leaving from but it would help to have a direction she would have been heading. I noticed a railroad track runs along the road I have to wonder if she would have followed the track line on any part of her trip if she were walking.

I just hope they're making headway in this case.

Soulmagnet, I wonder about the train tracks, as well. Is there a freight stop near her house? Do people ride trains these days?

I would not know about freight stops but I dont think they they have a public train service. I just cant believe she hasnt been located yet.

I dont believe Samantha took off for a new life at this point. The LE press releases stated they had searched in places that were brought to their attention no mention of how or who bought them to attention.
    Was She hinting at being pregnant on her My space?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I am not familiar with Orange I'm in Gloucester VA...I'll keep my eyes out. She did mention on her Myspace page that she was in the hospital for kidney stones, so I don't think she would have jumped on a train at all. Perhaps she went out looking for some pain killers where she shouldn't have and met up with someone nefarious person. I pray not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    nefarious
    Gonna have to google that later lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laddsy View Post
    Gonna have to google that later lol

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nefarious

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast