10-21-2009, 10:41 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
AZ - Monica Aceves, 19, Phoenix, 24 July 1997
I've been working on this person and came up with some comparisons, all from the Doe Network. I think 574ufaz look like her but no indication of a tattoo.Also found this one with no rendering.
* The victim was discovered on August 9, 1998 in Harris County, Texas
* State of Remains: Partial Skeleton
* Estimated age: 18-30 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'10".
* Distinguishing Characteristics: The victim could possibly be Native American, Asian or Hispanic. She has healed fractures of the rib and sternum. Possible scoliosis.
* Clothing: White t-shirt with "Nike Can" on the front; cotton denim jeans; a white bra with blue background and fruit motif; canvas sandals.
* Dentals: Available.
The victim was found at 4033 Gladeridge in northwest Harris County, Texas on August 9, 1998.
09-18-2010, 07:07 PM #2Former Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
AZ - Monica Florence Aceves, 19, Phoenix, 1997
Monica Florence Aceves
Missing From: Phoenix, Arizona
Missing Since: July 24, 1997
Age: 19 -- Height: 5'6" - 5'7" -- Weight: 110-140 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown
Monica may use the first name China. She has the name "Luis" tattooed in large letters above her right ankle. She has a round blue/green birthmark on her lower back just above her buttocks.
Monica was last seen in Phoenix, Arizona on July 24, 1997. She has never been heard from again. Foul play is suspected.
Last edited by Kimster; 01-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.
01-09-2012, 10:03 PM #3
The following update comes from Detective Somershoe of the Phoenix PD Missing Persons Unit to Meaghan of Charley Project (which Meaghan forwarded to me):
Monica Aceves [DoeNetwork MP Case 2396DFAZ] was identified as a Jane Doe found by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office on 1/4/98, west of Phoenix. DNA analysis made the connection late last year. MCSO is handling the homicide investigation.
The details provided by Det. Somershoe correspond to your case 625UFAZ
Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-21-2012 at 03:12 PM.
01-09-2012, 10:32 PM #4
By christine2448 in forum 2000's MissingReplies: 151Last Post: 03-21-2016, 10:08 AM
By Kat in forum 1990's MissingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2010, 05:58 PM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2010, 01:19 AM