Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 3356DMGA

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3356dmga.html

Timothy Elias Malpass
Missing since September 29, 1998 from Augusta, South Richmond County, Georgia
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: 1979
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair. Glasses.
•AKA: Elias Shane Wells

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
On September 29, 1998, Timothy Malpass left his residence in South Richmond County, and has not been seen or heard from since.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Richmond County Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Division
706-821-1020
Email Form

Source Information:
Richmond County Sheriff's Office

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/malpass_timothy.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/504/0/
NamUs Profile:
Dental: NA
DNA: NA
Fingerprints: NA

No detective Identified as covering Timothy's case as NamUs.

No archived articles at this time.

Timothy has been missing almost 12 years. Come home soon.

Attachments

• Timothy Elias Malpass.jpg
    Timothy Elias Malpass.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 24
I cannot find any information on Timothy's disappearance other than the barest details in NamUs. I can't even find a mention of his disappearance in the Augusta Chronicle archives. What happened to you, Timothy?

I cannot find any information on Timothy's disappearance other than the barest details in NamUs. I can't even find a mention of his disappearance in the Augusta Chronicle archives. What happened to you, Timothy?
im a local augusta chronicle only puts like home and garden and festival stuff in the papers

This is my uncle, he went missing when I was 6 months old. I'll give actual details since Richmond County is helping conceal his death, Shane Elias Wells was adopted by the Malpass family when he was 10 years old. They kept him away from his biological family because they were abusing him, he had moved out of the Malpass home and went back to live with my grandmother and my mother weeks prior to his disappearance. In those weeks one of the older Malpass sons was arrested for a petty distribution of marijuana charge and he assumed Shane snitched on him because he ran away from the abuse he was going through. The only reason he went back was to gather his belongs from the Malpass home. Richmond County found a substantial amount of blood in the basement of their home that they even confirmed to be Shane's, along with his bookbag that the Malpass family swore he took with him still on their property in the woods. Now, I'm 25 years old and the youngest Malpass son told me everything. The brother killed him because he thought he snitched, still no body and Richmond County has no records of the blood in the basement or the bookbag they found on their property. If anyone knows the exact address of Leonard Malpass's home in Hephzibah PLEASEEEEEEE get in touch with me. I've made contact with Adventures for a Purpose and we'd like to sonar scan all the ponds and chalk mines around the area because the youngest brother told me they dumped his body in the water. I'll attach my social medias and email for anyone that would like to help bring Eli home to me, he's with me in spirit but he deserves to finally rest

This is my uncle, he went missing when I was 6 months old. I'll give actual details since Richmond County is helping conceal his death, Shane Elias Wells was adopted by the Malpass family when he was 10 years old. They kept him away from his biological family because they were abusing him, he had moved out of the Malpass home and went back to live with my grandmother and my mother weeks prior to his disappearance. In those weeks one of the older Malpass sons was arrested for a petty distribution of marijuana charge and he assumed Shane snitched on him because he ran away from the abuse he was going through. The only reason he went back was to gather his belongs from the Malpass home. Richmond County found a substantial amount of blood in the basement of their home that they even confirmed to be Shane's, along with his bookbag that the Malpass family swore he took with him still on their property in the woods. Now, I'm 25 years old and the youngest Malpass son told me everything. The brother killed him because he thought he snitched, still no body and Richmond County has no records of the blood in the basement or the bookbag they found on their property. If anyone knows the exact address of Leonard Malpass's home in Hephzibah PLEASEEEEEEE get in touch with me. I've made contact with Adventures for a Purpose and we'd like to sonar scan all the ponds and chalk mines around the area because the youngest brother told me they dumped his body in the water. I'll attach my social medias and email for anyone that would like to help bring Eli home to me, he's with me in spirit but he deserves to finally rest
I know the address. I was friends with Eli. If I remember correctly I was one of the last people to talk to him. He called me and told me he was going to come visit me that week or the next, I can't remember exactly. That was the last time I heard from him. A friend called me and asked me if I had seen him because his family said he was missing.

I miss him and think about him often. I am always looking up to see if anyone ever found him or anything else out. It feels like the police department doesn't care. I miss him and even named my child after him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back