Reverse Speech reveals

AmAGypsy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Came across this site and thought some of you may find it interesting.

http://www..com/ramsey.htm

Apparently this originated in Australia some twenty years ago. These people have researched quite a few Ramsey interviews.
Have fun, I did.

FYI. Reverse speech analysis is a science of tape recorded files played back on special machines. I wasn't being funny. Not everyone believes in everything, but I think it is interesting to check new information out. Then accept or discard it as you see fit. Don't treat me like I belong in the looney bin. I didn't invent it, I just wanted to share the site. If you were kidding at least say LOL.

If Mr. Oates (David John Oates a.k.a. Stone Adjective or Stow Nods-of-aid, "discoverer" of reversed speech) went on Larry King or Oprah and claimed that their speech revealed that they were actually child molesters, Oates would have no audience and people would recognize him for what he is. Yet, he will be taken seriously when he says that Patsy Ramsey's forward speech "We feel that there are at least two people on the face of the earth that know who did this [i.e., murdered her daughter] and that is the killer and someone else that person may have confided in" is actually reverse speech for "I'm that person. Seen that rape." (On December 26, 1997, Oates had his first daytime TV appearance on the Geraldo show discussing the Ramsey case.) Oates is taken seriously because he is an entertaining novelty feeding the lust for trash gossip which passes as news and information in our society.

http://skepdic.com/backmess.html

science. 1. a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. 2. systematic knowledge of the physical or material world. 3. systematic knowledge of any kind.
scientific method. 1. a method of research in which a problem is identified, relevant data gathered, a hypothesis formulated, and the hypothesis empirically tested.

I know science, science is a friend of mine, reverse speach is no science.

Paul isn't dead btw, another reverse speach failure. SSTM (snickering silently to myself)

Paul McCartney of The Beatles, rumoured to be dead in the 70's, clues were read into the group's music and album covers including voices in the song Number 9 on the white album that could be heard when played backwards.

BrotherMoon said:
Paul McCartney of The Beatles, rumoured to be dead in the 70's, clues were read into the group's music and album covers including voices in the song Number 9 on the white album that could be heard when played backwards.
Oh. Yikes ! ! How was I to know that? You and I are not doing well communicating. I guess you must be much younger in reference to things than I am. Hey.....truce. OK? "Let it be, let it be".

AmAGypsy said:
I guess you must be much younger in reference to things than I am.

What in Hell does that mean? I'm 52. I grew up in The Beatle's era. As long as you bring up things like reverse speach and imply it can be used to divine the truth in the Ramsey case I will oppose you, no truce.

BrotherMoon said:
What in Hell does that mean? I'm 52. I grew up in The Beatle's era. As long as you bring up things like reverse speach and imply it can be used to divine the truth in the Ramsey case I will oppose you, no truce.

s-p-e-e-c-h

Carmex/contraindications: diminished ability to spell simple words common to user's vocabulary
:)

I remember "Paul is dead" - wasn't he also barefoot on the cover of the "Abbey Road" album - insinuating he was buried....(without his shoes) --

Loved SNL when Chris Farley was interviewing Paul...

Farley: Remember, remember, remember when everyone thought you were dead?

Paul nods his head, "yes."

Farley: That was just a rumor. Wasn't it?

Paul nods his head, "yes."

Farley slaps himself in the forehead.

BrotherMoon said:
I don't think you want to fight with me. Trust me my friend, you shall lose. My thread was to give another view that was invovled in the case. Not that I believed in it. Just interesting.
Oh....Woo Woo you are 52? BFD ! Listen to your self, you person of negativity.
I.?.....I ...brought up it can be used to divine the truth? Go back an read my posts. I don't enjoy your attack on my thread or my questions. Well, you do have a short fuse don't you mister "52" years old? So, I was right I happen to be 60, yrs. older and smarter, kinder, not a stupid "stuck in the Beatle's era" like you, who needs to fight with posters like me. Gloves on, cards coming, get off my case and get a frigging life. Who do you think you are? I guess I won't post here anymore because the likes of you are here. I'll stick with the Laci Peterson forum where there are human beings. You do not belong on WS. Everyone else has respect for other posters and you my non-friend enjoyed making a fool out of me. What you think of me is none of my business. As far as I am concerned, you are just a trouble maker. You sound like a you got a lot of joy from making me stupid. Heee Hee you are rubber I am glue...etc. Make your point ! You sound like you are HBISP. Have you been told you are a sociopath? You give nasty, mean posts.
Examine your heart. P.S. I'm going to get DL to getcha:loser:

Nehemiah said:
s-p-e-e-c-h

Carmex/contraindications: diminished ability to spell simple words common to user's vocabulary
:)

captious 1. exaggerating trivial faults or defects; faultfinding.

Speach stil loooks rite too me. :waitasec: I spent last weekend picking peaches, ya that's it, peaches, peaches on the brain. I'm not getting oldtimer's disease. :cool: Really, speach looks right, speak, speach.

AmAGypsy said:
I don't think you want to fight with me. Trust me my friend, you shall lose. My thread was to give another view that was invovled in the case. Not that I believed in it. Just interesting.
Oh....Woo Woo you are 52? BFD ! Listen to your self, you person of negativity.
I.?.....I ...brought up it can be used to divine the truth? Go back an read my posts. I don't enjoy your attack on my thread or my questions. Well, you do have a short fuse don't you mister "52" years old? So, I was right I happen to be 60, yrs. older and smarter, kinder, not a stupid "stuck in the Beatle's era" like you, who needs to fight with posters like me. Gloves on, cards coming, get off my case and get a frigging life. Who do you think you are? I guess I won't post here anymore because the likes of you are here. I'll stick with the Laci Peterson forum where there are human beings. You do not belong on WS. Everyone else has respect for other posters and you my non-friend enjoyed making a fool out of me. What you think of me is none of my business. As far as I am concerned, you are just a trouble maker. You sound like a you got a lot of joy from making me stupid. Heee Hee you are rubber I am glue...etc. Make your point ! You sound like you are HBISP. Have you been told you are a sociopath? You give nasty, mean posts.
Examine your heart. P.S. I'm going to get DL to getcha:loser:

Although I laugh and I act like a clown,
Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown.
I'm a loser, and I'm not what I appear to be. ;)

Reverse speech, "the folks," psychics - give me a giant f-ing break, already!

I know this is a public forum, but shouldn't crap threads like this be shut down by the moderators?

nellicat said:
Reverse speech, "the folks," psychics - give me a giant f-ing break, already!

I know this is a public forum, but shouldn't crap threads like this be shut down by the moderators?

You're lucky you spelled speech correctly, otherwise "you know who" would jump all over you! :p

Brothermoon I may not always agree with you, but just for the record I love your posts. I think your a hoot and your speak peach is just fine with me:) As for reverse speech if that is considered science then we are all in deep chit. JMO

nellicat said:
but shouldn't crap threads like this be shut down by the moderators?
No, but supression of other peoples ideas & discussion should not be allowed :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back