Guinness World Record Kiss Attempt

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Matty Daley and Bobby Canciello, students @ The College of New Jersey, attempt to break the Guinness World Record for Longest Continuous Kiss, on the college campus. The currently stands @ 32 hours, 7 minutes, 14 seconds. Can they do it? Visit their website for more details on the activism campaign: mattyandbobbykiss.tripod.com/

- - - - - -

The record is currently held in Germany as of Valentine's day 2009, by Nikola Matovic and Kristina Reinhart, and was last held in the United States in 2001. The record currently stands @ 32 hours 7 minutes and 14 seconds. The record has never before been held by a homosexual coupling. Matty and Bobby plan to be the first pair of men to change that.

- - - - - -

Watch it live here and root them on! As of this post, they've been going about 15 hours. Still going strong!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/world-record-kiss---33-hours

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

The Rules:1. The Kiss must be continuous and the lips must be touching @ all times.
2. If the lips part - the couple is immediately disqualified
3. Contestants must be over the age of consent in the country the event is being held.
4. The couple must be awake @ all times.
5. The contestants must stand during the attempt and cannot be propped together by any aids, such as pillows,

cushions or people.
6. No breaks are allowed.
7. Incontinance pads or adult nappies/diapers are not allowed.
8. Couples must not leave the venue during their attempt.

Sorry to be so crass, but when do they pee? :)

I think they're holding it, haha.

According to their website FAQ (http://mattyandbobbykiss.tripod.com/):

Since adult nappies/diapers aren't allowed and they can't leave the public venue, Matty & Bobby have devised a forty-eight hour preceding cleansing process to rid their bodies of as much waste as possible. However, should waking bladder efforts come into play, the duo has already devised a plan to deal with the issue.

ETA: The guy on the live feed just said...if they have to pee, they just do it. Right there. Haha.

THEY DID IT!!!!!! :woohoo:

Men Break Guinness Kiss Record

Two men attempting to break the Guinness world record for longest kiss have succeeded, locking lips for more than 33 hours and raising awareness for gay rights.

"I don't really know what to say," Bobby Canciello said after the kiss was complete. "I just kinda want to go to bed."

"Advocate love," they both screamed shortly after.

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/09/19/Gay_Men_Kiss_for_Guinness_World_Record/

Hahaha. Daisy...right after they finished they were talking a little bit. One of the guys said it got to the point that he just couldn't hold it anymore, so he just peed himself. And stood there in it. Now that's dedication! And a little gross.

Hahaha. Daisy...right after they finished they were talking a little bit. One of the guys said it got to the point that he just couldn't hold it anymore, so he just peed himself. And stood there in it. Now that's dedication! And a little gross.

eww! :laughitup: thats dedication indeed. how cool two young men were able to set this record.

That's awesome (the kissing part, not the peeing part). I really enjoy kissing, but don't think I could do it that long!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back