961 users online (212 members and 749 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AR - Jarrod Devlin Green, 20, Searcy, 30 Sept 1994

The Doe Network:
    Case File 962DMAR

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/962dmar.html

Jarrod Devlin Green
    Missing since September 30, 1994 from Searcy, White County, Arkansas
    Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
    •Date Of Birth: May 7, 1974
    •Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
    •Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'0"; 150 lbs.
    •Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Wavy brown hair; blue-green eyes.
    •Marks, Scars, Tattoos: He has a tattoo of "Taz" on his left shoulder blade and a scar on his left hand between his index and middle finger.
    •Clothing: A pale green short sleeved sweater; baggy khaki pants; Berkinstock sandals.
    •Dentals: Available
    •DNA: Available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Green got a call to meet a friend at Searcy's Country Club. His car was found in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Searcy two days later. The windows were rolled down, the keys were laying in the floor board, there were no sign of any struggles.
    Green had indicated he was in trouble over a money issue, possibly related to drugs.
    He graduated from Searcy High School in 1993. He was not enrolled in school at the time of his disappearance. Foul play is suspected.

Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Searcy Police Department
    Detective Kyle Osborne
    501-268-3531

Agency Case Number: 94-10-139

NCIC Number: M-774665311
    Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
    Arkansas Crime Information Center
    the Child Protection Education of America
    KTHV

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/green_jarrod.html

No listing in NamUs at this time.

No archived articles found at this time.

Jarrod has been missing almost 16 years. Come home soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bumping. What a handsome young man. Jarrod would have turned 40 y/o in a few days.

A girl that went to my church was abducted and killed at the searcy Walmart parking lot in the mid 90's. her name was Karla Willmon. Searcy is a small safe town and I think these could be related

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshark View Post
    A girl that went to my church was abducted and killed at the searcy Walmart parking lot in the mid 90's. her name was Karla Willmon. Searcy is a small safe town and I think these could be related
    Bullshark, Aside from the city, there doesn't seem be many other commonalities. KM's killers were identified and prosecuted.

In J's case (4 years prior) his car was abandoned there by the looks of it. The two men who abducted KM were drug addicts on a mission to sexually assault a woman. They chose Walmart as the place to plan, locate, abduct, rape and kill that day. It was their staging ground.

If I'm missing the point, please clarify why you feel these seemingly unrelated crimes were connected to one another.

Respectfully -
    PQ

Could it have been over money or drug-related as they suspect that in Jarrod's case?

Quote Originally Posted by psyquestor View Post

If I'm missing the point, please clarify why you feel these seemingly unrelated crimes were connected to one another.
    I second that.

His car was found at Searcy WalMart, drugs were a possible factor, this is a town with a very small major crime rate. There is a huge prestigious Christian university in the town. I know there aren't many commonalities but with WalMart parking lot being in the picture and the crime that happened to KM that started in the WalMart parking lot makes me think. The perps in the KW could have very possibly been involved in murder before. You don't just wake up and abduct, rape, murder, dismember, and burn someone.

wasn't the KW case where they found her in the trunk of a car in beebe off the exit ramp or is that a different case. I live in Beebe, so I have kept up with the White County case's. If I have read correctly they have looked into this possibly drug related but with lack of suspects, etc its been difficult. Is anyone familiar with Robert Lee Webb who disappeared from Searcy not longer after Jarrod

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/webb_robert.html

Robert Lee Webb was last seen sometime during 1995, his loved ones suspect foul play.