GUILTY TX - Three Goher children shot to death, Houston, 19 Sept 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100920...uX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrAzNjaGlsZHJlbmZvdQ--

3 children found shot dead in Texas apartment

"Three children were found shot dead in their beds Sunday at a suburban Houston apartment building, and their father was charged with their murders after surviving an apparent suicide attempt, authorities said.

Muhammed Goher, 47, was charged with three counts of capital murder in the Sunday morning shootings, said Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Jamie Wagner...."

and

"...Goher's two daughters, ages 14 and 7, and a 12-year-old son were killed in the shootings, which were reported around 9:45 a.m. The apartment is attached to a convenience store where Goher worked, about three miles south of Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport...."

more at link

This is so very sad. I think if one wants to get at you, they will. Sounds like he was a violent man and she was just trying to do what was best for her and her children. This is the terrible news one hates to have to read about. The poor children, how tragic.

May they Rest in Peace.

Goz

And yet HE LIVES! :furious:

My heartfelt condolences to the mother and other family member of these children...

Rest In Peace

If he was violent towards the mother, can you imagine how she must have felt having to let her children go to his home for visitation???

This is heartbreaking. At least he will have to live with what he did and be punished for it. Death by his own hands would have been too easy on him. IMO

Snipped from Fillys article:

Goher had threatened to kill or hurt himself if he lost visitation, said Houston attorney Syed Izfar, who was appointed by a court to represent Goher's three children in a Sept. 24 divorce mediation.

I wish he would have done this only, instead of killing his children. This poor Mother!! TWA sweet innocents!!

The sperm donor's worst fear was losing visitation rights with the children? Well Goher, you certainly will not be seeing them now.... ever.... not on Earth & surely not in the hereafter.

If the mother & kids were living in a shelter because of abuse or threats, WHY THE HELL was he allowed unsupervised custody? The system failed!

And why is it that so often in murder/suicide that the "murder part" is more effective than the "suicide part"? Yellow-bellied b@st@rd didn't have the stones to do himself in.

Why, why, why...

I so hope that he suffers for the rest of his days in prision. THose children did not deserve to die at their fathers hands. RIP little ones

The sperm donor's worst fear was losing visitation rights with the children? Well Goher, you certainly will not be seeing them now.... ever.... not on Earth & surely not in the hereafter.

If the mother & kids were living in a shelter because of abuse or threats, WHY THE HELL was he allowed unsupervised custody? The system failed!

And why is it that so often in murder/suicide that the "murder part" is more effective than the "suicide part"? Yellow-bellied b@st@rd didn't have the stones to do himself in.

Why, why, why...

I want to add my why, why, why???

Snipped from Fillys article:

Goher had threatened to kill or hurt himself if he lost visitation, said Houston attorney Syed Izfar, who was appointed by a court to represent Goher's three children in a Sept. 24 divorce mediation.

I wish he would have done this only, instead of killing his children. This poor Mother!! TWA sweet innocents!!

The man is a coward. He could never hurt himself because in his world he is the only one that matters. Tragic, tragic -- I hate to even think what kind of defense his lawyers will try to sell.

Aisha was a schoolmate of my youngest, and the eldest went to the same high school as my middle child.

My heart feels broken into a million pieces for these children, and for their mother.

ETA- This is one time I would fight to get on a jury...

http://www.chron.com/video/?613856151001

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7210694.html

"Two years later, Goher took the children to stay with relatives in Pakistan and refused to tell his wife where they were, said Christina Diaz, the vice president of operations for An-Nisa. Martinez finally reunited with the children about six months ago after An-Nisa volunteers helped her locate them in Pakistan."

So...he kidnapped the kids 2 years ago and takes them to Pakistan. Mom finally gets them back to the US this year and she's under a Court order to send them for weekly visitation? Are you kidding? Wouldn't you think kidnapping would be a reason to withhold visitation?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/moms/7210150.html

"About four weeks ago, Goher called Manzoor Memon, the editor in chief of a monthly journal and weekly radio show serving Houston's Pakistani community.
...Mahmoud said Memon's wife "claims to be some kind of psychic" and told Goher the judge would grant full custody to his wife."

Nice. The psychic wife of a radio show host told him he was going to lose custody. So - based on that reliable information, he kills three innocent children.

So sad!!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7210150.html

Quote from article:
"One of the children's former teachers recalled that Saeedah expressed fear that she and her younger siblings had to spend the weekends with their dad.

"She really liked being with her mom. They were scared to go with their dad," said Jodi Fisher, a math teacher at Schindewolf Intermediate in the Klein Independent School District. "They loved him, but they were scared."

Even so, Saeedah told her teacher that her younger sister and brother did enjoy going to their dad's place.

"The reason she went was to protect them," Fisher said.

Saeedah never mentioned if her father was violent, Fisher said, but the girl would tear up at times talking about her family." :end quote

I think this makes me the most sad. The oldest trying to protect the younger kids. I picked my little one up early from school and was sitting in the office for a bit...got bits of conversation I probably shouldn't have and crumbled just a little bit more.

So much fell apart for these precious children, and they were much loved in their true home, and their schools.

From January 2014:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/mohammad-goher-killed-3-kids_n_4604364.html

A Houston man pleaded guilty Wednesday to capital murder for the shooting deaths of his three children in 2010 when he was locked in a custody dispute with the children's mother.

Mohammad Goher, 50, admitted his guilt in exchange for a sentence of life without parole. Court records show Goher admitted to shooting 14-year-old Saeedah, 12-year-old Saeed and 7-year-old Aisha while they slept at his apartment in September 2010.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back