LiLo failed drug screen over weekend

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Wow! As reported on TruTV, Lindsay Lohan failed a mandated drug screen over this past weekend.

I am shocked! Shocked! But then, I'm always shocked.

Does anyone think she will be returned to any type of facility at this point? Can she be? - in other words, does any court still have juridiction over her?

Also, there was some mention of "getting her away from her mother" in this morning's report. Is the mother addicted also? Is the mother using the daughter to feed her own addiction?

Like everyone else, it seems, I find the father to be smarmy - BUT - I doubt Lisa Bloom would continue to represent him if he wasn't sincere about his daughter in some way. AND if he was not drug and alcohol free.

This is not the first time the mother has been mentioned as being a problem.
I was really, really hoping for Lindsay to perhaps be able to get her life back at this young age. But if Mommy is enabling, she hasn't got a chance!

Opinions?

I'm not shocked. Lindsey is an addict, whether she admits it or not. Her actions speak louder than her words.

As far as her Mom, I'm not sure that enabling or not enabling at this point in time would have any influence over Lindsay continuing to use her drug(s) of choice.

Lindsay won't and can't get help until she faces her reality and accepts it and wants to be and stay clean. As long as she is in denial then she will continue to use.

I don't know the terms of her last release. So I don't know if she will have to return to jail or rehab.

IMHO this young lady is headed down a long and slippery road to possible but inevitable death by overdose if she doesn't soon accept help. JMHO.

I am not too impressed with Lisa Bloom's choices of clients these days. I guess everyone's rights need to be protected, but she seems to be going the celebrity attorney route any more. Guess she likes being on television. jmo

The only thing I find shocking is that you found this shocking Always, but then I guess your motto is truth in advertising ;)

But seriously, this kid needs help, and not some band-aid visitn for 3 or 4 days to rehab. As to getting her away from her mother, to turn her over to who exactly? Both her parents haven't exactly been stellar. Dad is a former addict who did jail time and mom has always exhibited serious boundary issues when it comes to parenting. I think the only addiction mom has is to the fame garnered by explaoiting her daughters.

I genuinely hope that Linds gets some help as she had the makings of a really amazing acting career before she veered off track. But for her own future and mental health, I really think the only way for her to get her proirities straightened out and herself back on track is to back out of hollywood for several months and just disappear from the limelight for a while so she can revisit what it can be like to live a "normal" life.

She actually failed 2 drug tests. One came up positive for cocaine and the other for amphetamines. And yes, an arrest warrant has been issued, but it is According to TMZ. She should've been made to stay in jail for the full sentence and rehab for the full amount of time. She has a problem.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/20/linds...test-cocaine-probation-revoked-bench-warrant/
So letting her out of jail early accomplished exactly what???:waitasec::banghead::banghead::banghead:
At least she attended two AA meetings and now admits she has a problem, that's a start!
Maybe she's trying to keep up with Paris Hilton, who finally admitted the purse was hers!:doh:

Oh, heck. I was really only kidding about being shocked. But I honestly had hoped........... oh, well.

I have just returned from my first trip to California. While there I visited Hollywood and one of the tours I took was a specialty tour called "The Tragical History Tour of Hollywood". It is put on by a company called Dearly Departed tours.

It shows you places where famous people lived and died - The Viper Room, the Chateau Marmont, etc. It sounds ghoulish, but it really wasn't. IMO.
It was the best tour of several I took.

I would just hate to have this talented young gal turn up on a tour like this. I hope she is ordered back to a longer term rehab. And NOT at Passages in Malibu. (By the way, google LA Weekly and Passages Malibu for an in-depth article about the founder of this "rehab" facility. Yikes!)

I am not so sure she is an addict per se. It was reported that she did not show any signs of withdrawal while incarcerated. I think she just doesn't give a _______ (insert word of choice here). She has always done what she wants to do and never been held responsible for what happens.

I think she needs to just grow up and just learn boundaries. This was a lesson that was never taken seriously by anybody around her, nor has she had anybody that really seemed to care about what was best for her.

The only choice they have is to put her in jail or rehab I suppose.

I was thinking about it though, the judge(s) can mandate rehab over and over and over but until Lindsey wants to get clean and stay clean. It's money down the drain. JMHO.

I am not so sure she is an addict per se. It was reported that she did not show any signs of withdrawal while incarcerated. I think she just doesn't give a _______ (insert word of choice here). She has always done what she wants to do and never been held responsible for what happens.

I think she needs to just grow up and just learn boundaries. This was a lesson that was never taken seriously by anybody around her, nor has she had anybody that really seemed to care about what was best for her.

One doesn't have to go through withdrawl to be an addict.

The only choice they have is to put her in jail or rehab I suppose.

I was thinking about it though, the judge(s) can mandate rehab over and over and over but until Lindsey wants to get clean and stay clean. It's money down the drain. JMHO.

I'll be real upset if she gets anything other than her original full jail time. If she walks out of this again the courts will be helping her kill herself. IMO

Just in on my local (Detroit) 4:00 news: Arrest warrant issued for Lindsay Lohan.

I'll post a link as soon as one becomes available.

ETA: Link

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/25087449/detail.html

Poor Kid. And, by that, I mean she apparently has NO control over the dope. The dope controls her.
And stupid on top of it. She knew she had a drug test. Cocaine takes like 48 hours to clear the system. She couldn't at least abstain for a few days?
Now her cry for help is even louder and hopefully someone does something about it instead of letting her fluff by jail and rehab. in under a month.
This gal needs a serious time-out in jail followed by a serious stint in a locked down facility where they won't cater to her bs.
imo,oc.

So letting her out of jail early accomplished exactly what???:waitasec::banghead::banghead::banghead:
At least she attended two AA meetings and now admits she has a problem, that's a start!
Maybe she's trying to keep up with Paris Hilton, who finally admitted the purse was hers!:doh:

I think it may have gone this way.

Lindsey stole Paris' thunder

Paris took it back

Lindsey said "no way Paris" and took it back.
:waitasec:

I think they were still allowing her most of her meds while jailed.
Also, some people can come off drugs without many problems while the next person is bad off.

She had an interesting mix of prescribed drugs and I can't remember what they were they might be on one of her threads.

When I saw the list, which included an anti-depressant and ritilin if IIRC among other things, I had wondered if she had not been misdiagnosed when she was younger.

She needs a good diagnosis. She needs jail time, good solid jail time, and to be be seen by a good psychiatrist that won't cater to her because she's a "star". I wonder if she's got some bi-polar issues going on? Possibility. JMHO.

There were rumors years ago (like when she was still under 18-it started right around the time she was 'caught' smoking.Apparently she lost her wallet in NYC.The person who found it,before turning it in,photographed everything-her wallet,DL & AmEx card etc & supposedly a bindle of coke was in the wallet & posted it online).
I believe she has been a user for a very long time.
I wouldnt be surprised if her emeshed Mom ,as she 'parties' with both Lindsay & the younger daughter , is/has aware of the drugs & may(imo)participates in use.
Lindsay(like Britney)was pimped out by her family & is the cash cow & claim to fame for her dysfunctional,co-dependant family who dont care about anything other than money & fame even if it costs them their daughter.
Lindsay has been failed by her family & used by sycophants & I think her growth has been so stunted that she quite possibly can never get healthy(did her 'f&uk u' nails at her hearing not telegraph that loud & clear?)

She had an interesting mix of prescribed drugs and I can't remember what they were they might be on one of her threads.

When I saw the list, which included an anti-depressant and ritilin if IIRC among other things, I had wondered if she had not been misdiagnosed when she was younger.

She needs a good diagnosis. She needs jail time, good solid jail time, and to be be seen by a good psychiatrist that won't cater to her because she's a "star". I wonder if she's got some bi-polar issues going on? Possibility. JMHO.

Yeah, her list of meds made me sick! Her dr.'s were doing her no favors and quite possibly caused much of her problems to begin with. She'll never know if there is anything legit wrong with her mentally until she gets off all the drugs- rx's and illegal.

Yes, they could throw her little butt in jail but will they? Doubtful. They would rather find her dead one day. Just like Miss Paris. They are milking the system and I Guess, Money Talks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back