1471 users online (330 members and 1141 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Doc to be Released tomorrow

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...tml#more-21474

WFTV-Ch. 9 and WESH-Ch. 2 reported that more documents in the case will be released Tuesday.
    ***WFTV reported that former meter reader Roy Kronk’s phone records are expected to be included; he found Caylee Anthony’s remains and talked to his son about the discovery. “We may also get to see inmate R0byn Adams’ phone calls,” anchor Martie Salt said. “Adams told investigators that Casey talked to her in jail about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep when she wanted to go out and party.”
    ***WESH anchor Jim Payne said that evidence will be out Tuesday morning, and that a spokeswoman for the state attorney’s office said a disc will contain audio and video. “At least some of the information is expected to be interviews with members of the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch,” Payne said. That group searched for Caylee.

This is great news I cant wait to see it.....

There is going to be more than one "doc", right? When I saw the title of the thread I thought...Oh, no, I won't be satisfied with just one thing...I'm waiting for so many things...like 1000s of different things!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    There is going to be more than one "doc", right? When I saw the title of the thread I thought...Oh, no, I won't be satisfied with just one thing...I'm waiting for so many things...like 1000s of different things!!
    Yes RR, sorry I was so excited that I shouldn't have abbreviated the Title line. The embedded link kind of gives an overview of things to come. I know that we all will be sitting on pins and needles to see what is coming out in this 'Documents Dump'....

Turning cartwheels here...in my mind anyway
    Looks like tomorrow is going to be a very good day!

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I remember , I think it was the press conference, JB said they had received 8000 pages of docs in the last while. I'm on a really limited laptop right now otherwise i would search out a link to back this up. Does anyone else remember this statement by JB? So while I'm sure we won't get 8000 pages tomorrow it does show that there is still plenty to be released.

Hmmm more Discovery documents .... cool! Attention Attention ICA Defense are you buried in evidence and testimony yet? :HBwhiteflag: Run ICA Run! Make my day.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    I remember , I think it was the press conference, JB said they had received 8000 pages of docs in the last while. I'm on a really limited laptop right now otherwise i would search out a link to back this up. Does anyone else remember this statement by JB? So while I'm sure we won't get 8000 pages tomorrow it does show that there is still plenty to be released.
    I vaguely remember something about 8000 pages. All my fingers and toes crossed that the lovely MusicMan will get the docs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    I vaguely remember something about 8000 pages. All my fingers and toes crossed that the lovely MusicMan will get the docs for us.
    clickorlando.com said they would be posted by or at Noon tomorrow.
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    Heavens ta Betsy, Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting with baited breath. Thanks for the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is something new? for Caylee :Banane27:

Heavens ta Betsy, Yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting with baited breath. Thanks for the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is something new? for Caylee :Banane27:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Turning cartwheels here...in my mind anyway
    Looks like tomorrow is going to be a very good day!
    I hope it rains as promised. Then I can read most of the day.

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

Still waiting for Cindy's never been seen (?) interview!!

Woo Never been seens would be everything! and KC in the jail finding out about Caylee would be so great. Probably won't happened. But, do we forget??? NOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks sweetpea! No work tomorrow so I'm going to stay up until they are released....could be a long night/morning. lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast