2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Lisa Hoffman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of nothing to say - this woman says nothing - not sure, no didn't hear anything, no, doesn't remember what Tim said, yes, a bunch of us were in and out of the room at the holiday Inn when George "come" down, no doesn't remember what night, no.....no.....no.....

Not someone who was paying attention to much of anything. IMO
Very frustrating! How can anyone be so vague?

Alot of what we know.
Lisa H said shewas outside smoking a cigarette when the incident with the map occurred inside. Casey and Tracey were hold up in Casey's bedroom.
Cindy did not want Casey to mark the spot where they could start looking for Caylee.
Cindy went off the wall when the ground search started. Ballistic.
George was more receptive.
George was trying to get it out of Casey..she would not participate..and he became frustrated..furious..George's friend told them that George went in, grabbed hold of Casey and they had it out..
George was not happy with Casey..there was alot of distance there.
She thinks Cindy kicked them out of the house because they were going to look for a deceased Caylee..George wanted Caylee found...dead of alive (Lisa H's comments)
Yes, George did drive around..they where at the Holiday Inn
LE: The searchers put in a tremendous amount of time in finding Caylee...LF: Absolutely, all our heart and soul and it got very frustrating.

What was the incident with the map? TIA!

There was a map spread out on the table and Casey was about to put an X on the map to show the possible location of Caylee but Cindy stopped her. That's what I got from the audio interview.

Furious george like curious george..sorry it just struck me as funny. I did not find anything in her interview that was compelling or new.

So there is a PDF to read? (Hopefully for them all?) Is this a new interview? Interesting that she corroborated what TM said about the X on a map. Does anyone know off hand the date of his interview vs hers?

ETA: They were both done on 12/12/09.

There was a map spread out on the table and Casey was about to put an X on the map to show the possible location of Caylee but Cindy stopped her. That's what I got from the audio interview.

I didn't get that - I heard she didn't see it but she heard that was what happened - she thinks maybe.

Why would GA expect that Casey would mark an X where Caylee's body was? That makes no sense to me. Maybe I'm confused about what TM wanted? He had a map and wanted to know obvious places to search?

I deleted this because I want to review Tracy McLs audio and don't want to start rumors if I was wrong in my post.

iirc, this bit of info first came to light from Tracy McL who was there. Tim confirmed it. What I remember is Tim wanted ICA to mark the map where they should/might be searching immediately vs. going all over Orlando.

Need to go back to Tracy's interview. Might also be in Rob's interview as well.

Yes, I remember that part. I was only commenting that Lisa said she didn't actually see what happened.

Why would GA expect that Casey would mark an X where Caylee's body was? That makes no sense to me. Maybe I'm confused about what TM wanted? He had a map and wanted to know obvious places to search?

IIRC, that is exactly what Tim needed and GA asked Casey about.

Tim pretty much figured out right from the get-go that Casey was responsible and would be the only one to be able to provide the X on the map, and George was probably pretty sure as well. Tim was at their house in the kitchen and had a map and pretty much suggested it would be a good idea to have Casey give them an idea of where to start looking. So George went into Casey's bedroom to convince her to do so, Casey came out of the room with him, whether she intended to oblige with the X or not I don't know, but Cindy started screaming for Tim to get out of her house and take his posse with him. Tim said something like 'we were so close' but Cindy put a hex on the whole thing. This can all be found in Tim's interview with police, as well as media interviews I believe. I will look for it pronto but wanted to respond right away.

EDITING TO ADD LINK TO 8/16 INTERVIEW WITH TIM MILLER WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT THE X ON THE MAP
http://www.39online.com/videobeta/?watchId=5010d504-7650-4ce6-be86-2403c52e74c7

Tim pretty much figured out right from the get-go that Casey was responsible and would be the only one to be able to provide the X on the map, and George was probably pretty sure as well. Tim was at their house in the kitchen and had a map and pretty much suggested it would be a good idea to have Casey give them an idea of where to start looking. So George went into Casey's bedroom to convince her to do so, Casey came out of the room with him, whether she intended to oblige with the X or not I don't know, but Cindy started screaming for Tim to get out of her house and take his posse with him. Tim said something like 'we were so close' but Cindy put a hex on the whole thing. This can all be found in Tim's interview with police, as well as media interviews I believe. I will look for it pronto but wanted to respond right away.

EDITING TO ADD LINK TO 8/16 INTERVIEW WITH TIM MILLER WHERE HE TALKS ABOUT THE X ON THE MAP

Thanks! I understand that it would have been the obvious thing to ask....Casey, where should we look? But, I can't imagine that anyone would really think she'd implicate herself that way. George or Cindy could have shown TM, on the map, where the Sawgrass apts. are and other points of interest. I bet George dragged Casey out there to the table so he could say, "see, she is cooperating"....and Cindy, being Cindy, freaked out!!

Thank you. Well said. I needed a primer.

First off, greetings to my WS buddies. I've been away and oh so busy, left the hubby and I started University, working on a degree. Life is grand but don't think I haven't been keeping an eye on ya'll. ;) I pop in and glean info on a reg basis, thanks for providing it, it's much appreciated.

The fact that Casey wouldn't mark an X, not surprising to me. Or that Tim wanted her to...I can see it. Nothing new there. BUT, Cindy having such a visceral response to the THOUGHT of Casey marking an X, a spot where Caylee might be...WELL, Cindy blew a gasket, didn't she? Interesting...

I think we have learned alot about the inner workings of Cindy Anthony over the last couple of years. But, my friends...there may be even more ugly bits than we presently see...hang on to your hats. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken