2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Daniel Ibison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly...

He was back at Command when Joe Jordan called him to investigate a cooler close to Suburban and HopeSpring and that the area was flooded, it was marshy, it was wet...
He had a Cadaver Dog, who is Land Certified not water Certified. The cadaver dog was not deployed when he was called to come to the Suburban drive area, the dog was sleeping in the back of the car, her was rehabilitating
There was a cooler and an aged looking baby blanket
He was asked to come take a look, as verification.
He only searched that one time.
Has no recollection of a person named Laura Buchanan or a woman who said she was law enforcement from Kentucky.

Quickly...

He was back at Command when Joe Jordan called him to investigate a cooler close to Suburban and HopeSpring and that the area was flooded, it was marshy, it was wet...
He had a Cadaver Dog, who is Land Certified not water Certified. The cadaver dog was not deployed when he was called to come to the Suburban drive area, the dog was sleeping in the back of the car, her was rehabilitating
Has no recollection of a person named Laura Buchanan or a woman who said she was law enforcement from Kentucky.
Why WOULD he remember Laura Buchanan when she admitted her search of Suburban was on her own and nothing to do with TES searches?

How many people have to tell Baez that the area was under water before he believes it. I don't think he'd believe it if God came down and told him

Why WOULD he remember Laura Buchanan when she admitted her search of Suburban was on her own and nothing to do with TES searches?

How many people have to tell Baez that the area was under water before he believes it. I don't think he'd believe it if God came down and told him

He should rewatch the video of him springing KC from jail...you know when she said "get me the F out of here" I mean "I'm going to hold my head up"? That's the tropical storm....every time I see that video it makes me so mad because I know that is the rain that is falling on the baby and the reason TES did not find her earlier.:furious:

Quickly...

I wonder why JJ claimed to LE that DI had dogs. LE wanted to know what kind of dogs, that is what they were trained to do. JJ replied he didn't know because the dog owners didn't spell out details about their dogs. LE said because if they were dogs trained to sniff drugs they'd be useless to sniff for a body.

Anyway, I'm just curious why JJ said DI had his dog sniff but DI is saying that his dog did not get out of his car. :waitasec: Why the conflict? It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

LE asked, I would assume they wanted the question and the answer On Record.
Who knows what else LB did or said..Jordan said she called him, told him she was working with/for Baez and he told her he did not remember her and not to call him again

I wonder why JJ claimed to LE that DI had dogs. LE wanted to know what kind of dogs, that is what they were trained to do. JJ replied he didn't know because the dog owners didn't spell out details about their dogs. LE said because if they were dogs trained to sniff drugs they'd be useless to sniff for a body.

Anyway, I'm just curious why JJ said DI had his dog sniff but DI is saying that his dog did not get out of his car. :waitasec: Why the conflict? It shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Were there people with other dogs there, besides DI?
DI did make it clear to LE his Cadaver dog was Land Certified.
He also said his dog will sit when he makes a hit..but that he would not sit in water because he doesn't like it.
I haven't read JJ's transcript yet...

That is why (or many of the reasons why)he needs the jury from somewhere else. Everyone in the state of Florida that was along that hurricane depression line knows what kind of rain "we" got and how much rain Orlando got. It was massive. If you lived in the area that got the rain and you don't remember you had to have been in a shell.

That is why (or many of the reasons why)he needs the jury from somewhere else. Everyone in the state of Florida that was along that hurricane depression line knows what kind of rain "we" got and how much rain Orlando got. It was massive. If you lived in the area that got the rain and you don't remember you had to have been in a shell.

There's always that video of Baez hugging Casey and trying to protect her from the rain when she left the jail. That alone showed me that there had to have been water in an area that is lower than the street level - gravity and all that. At best, it had to have been at least very muddy and not an area a searcher would willingly go into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆