2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Tim Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a transcript out yet for this interview?

Love the pointed,sarcastic questions the investigators ask Tim Miller about Baez. Will have to listen to this bit again.

Tim Miller is such a fine, fine man. There is so much more he could have said if he was really truthful about his feelings (as we've seen and heard before) but I really admire him for keeping his testimony to what he observed, rather than try to color it with high emotions.

Tim Miller is a living hero.

The transcript of this interview has been out for a while, IIRC...but hearing TM talk about CA and KC's demeanor once again really strikes a chord in me-I conceptualized what it would be like for some of the other families Tim has worked with, how he describes familys' participation in the searches, cooperation with TES etc. and the A's are still so far outside the box of what "normal" would be considered...his testimony should be important in the trial.

ETA-It is entirely obvious that CA, JB and KC are hiding something. Completely obvious.

Makes George look like a decent fellow though doesn't it. Poor guy trying to do the right thing but got hen pecked back into his box, and now being set up as the fall guy. So unfair.

TM definitely paints a picture that GA was the most cooperative member of the family but that's still not too cooperative.

TM says that the families of the missing are usually out at the site helping in some way. They don't go out to search but want to help and be in the loop.
He said the A's came one time and stayed for 15 minutes during TES's second visit.

TM said that within the first 15 minutes in the A house he knew something was different. There was great tension between CA and GA.
KC never mentioned Caylee's name once the four days he was there. Neither CA or GA challenged KC but TM felt GA was most supportive towards TES in attitude.

TM said it seemed like KC was going to a cheerleading contest or something. She was always smiling, laughing and giggling. She never asked please find my daughter.
None of the A's were willing to help TES.

The one time GA tried to get KC to mark a spot on the map where TES should begin looking for a possibly deceased Caylee, CA took over and wouldn't allow it and rudely kicked TES out of her house. TM states that CA was the spokesperson. She would take the conversation over and made sure everyone said the right words. (Wow, we've seen her in action.)

At that time, TM had conducted over 1,100 searches and the families have always been grateful for TES's efforts. Not the A's. Totally different attitude - hard for TM to describe. Made him feel bad like they were wasting resources and time. Then he remembered it was for Caylee, a little girl who was probably somewhere she didn't want to be. That helped him adjust his attitude and get back to work trying to find Caylee.

TM doesn't know of any searcher who told him they had searched the Suburban area successfully. There was always water - even in November.

TM doesn't know LB. Over 4,000 searchers.
TM knows that JH mentioned to Bill T. about searching Suburban Drive.
At the time there were so many requests to search here and search there that this request didn't stand out over any other - plus the water situation. But he knows JH suggested this to BT.

LE asked some questions about Helen D. TM said she's an experienced TES person and he trusts her abilities.

CA's mood turned ugly. TES separated from the family.

GA drove around the Holiday Inn in his car. MN visited TM at the HI. TM never put GA up at the HI.

TM felt it was very strange that JB asked him to not speak to his client. TM said that seemed unusual that he could not speak to KC. TM honored JB's request. GA's friend said to TM that "but the f'n *advertiser censored* won't talk", meaning that KC held the key to Caylee's whereabouts.

LE was able to take 11 forms of missing documents with them from TM's files. Eleven articles were listed on an LE property form.

1 & 2 - Volunteer Registration form of JH and sign in sheet of same.
3------ Volunteer Agreement with JJ
4------ Volunteer Agreement with LB
5------ Sign in sheet on 9/4 of LB.
6 & 7--- Field Activity sheet of DI and LB, 9/5 and 9/3. (I got a little
--------confused here so don't quote me)
8------- 5 Field Activity pages of JJ with maps, the original of the one LE already had in their possession dated 9/1/08
9------- CD marked 11/7/08 Ariel Photos
10------Search forms of Blanchard Park LB, 9/3 and 9/2
11------ Map similar or could be the exact map used by TM in Orlando

Yikes, I have to post this mistakes and all because a huge storm is hitting here.

WTH? LP was just on the JVM show calling Tim a liar.....

You were expecting something else from LP? Has he ever said anything that made sense - and he is standing in the Baez camp.

Tim was allowed in the Anthony home for four days. LP? What was it - ten minutes at the most. LP knows nothing. All toothpick BS and his big staged search. He and Baez make a good pair. Oh look - there's a camera or a mike. Let me say something, anything, my 15 minutes aren't up yet are they?
Why oh why do people even have him on their shows?

I know, I couldn't believe it when he (LP) said, 'The map thing never happened.' Said Casey never came out of her room & Tim was lying about that! Hmmm, who do I believe on this one??? :rolleyes:

How would LP know what went on in that house? Um, from TM (Tracy) I think they taped everything in the house for the movie deal and JB knows everything that was said.
Hinky stuff going on for sure.
Tracy knows quite a bit BUT she is not a professional so probably not a real reliable person to testify, especially if she didn't know how to document it all.

As for CA's behavior in particular....I remembered several times when listening to this that Tim lost his own daughter. He does this in her name, he thinks about his child everyday and pours his heart and grief into his work. What piggish behavior on the part of CA in particular, towards this man that honors his daughter's memory everyday.

And the phone call CA made to Tim, telling him not to mess with the Anthony's....I'm 'bout to violate TOS here, plenty of nasty things come to mind when I think of He-Man (CA).

I know, I couldn't believe it when he (LP) said, 'The map thing never happened.' Said Casey never came out of her room & Tim was lying about that! Hmmm, who do I believe on this one??? :rolleyes:

Well if he's calling TM a liar, he's calling Tracy one too. LP has zero credibility half his 'theories' didn't mesh with clear evidence, (like the pings from Casey's cell clearly showing she stayed at home the night of the 15th). LP is just all about trying to come up with something that will keep him in the spotlight regardless of the truth IMO.

TM vs LP = No contest.

As for CA's behavior in particular....I remembered several times when listening to this that Tim lost his own daughter. He does this in her name, he thinks about his child everyday and pours his heart and grief into his work. What piggish behavior on the part of CA in particular, towards this man that honors his daughter's memory everyday.

And the phone call CA made to Tim, telling him not to mess with the Anthony's....I'm 'bout to violate TOS here, plenty of nasty things come to mind when I think of He-Man (CA).

In addition to the despicable phone message she left for Tim, Cindy has insulted him at every opportunity - I can't think of any search situation where the family have criticized searchers. When told that Tim said the area in question was under water and could not be searched she said "the only wet back there is where Tim Miller spilled his vodka". That is classic Cindy.

I happened to tune in last night and got instantly ill when LP started his chit!

He claims he asked "Tracey" about this and Tracey adamantly stated, ICA never came out of her room...I would not take Tracey's word on anything. She has crossed a fine line from being a bounty hunter/security personnel to an emotional relationship with ICA. She drank her koolaid, she's been conned, IMO...if she can believe a word ICA told her, she's just as bad as the rest of them.

At first I had huge respect for LP, thinking he was there to truly find Caylee, alive...but he is dishonoring precious Caylee just as her grandparents are. I believe MN has him pegged and stated, LP has been wrong with every aspect, from his searching the river, to her cellphone pings. His nonsense about RKronk and his "diasy" chain, still claiming RK is dating a CO where ICA is being housed and she might have overheard some conversations and passed it on to RK...you'll see with his phone records, he called his family to brag that he just found the missing child, paraphrased...JMHO

If anyone has credibility here, it's TM! Not only for his experience in locating the missing, his experience with other families in comparison to this family. He has the inside scoop, not LP....He also claims that GA lost it, he physically attacked ICA to get her to tell where Caylee was...GA's friend from Ohio and CA had to pull GA off/away from ICA...JMHO

PADILLA: Casey was never in the room when there was a map being tossed around on a table. Tracy was with her. I asked Tracy again today, did Casey leave the room to go look at a map? She says absolutely not. It never took place like that. She never left the room. I was with her in that room the whole time that that map thing was being discussed.

The other thing about George making that statement, that`s very accurate also. Plus the fact that the day before George had actually tried to go into the room and assault Casey, screaming at her, "You know -- where`s my granddaughter? What happened to my granddaughter? You know."

And it was his friend Jim, previous acquaintance from the Ohio police department and Cindy that dragged him out of that room. Otherwise, he would have been all over Casey on that occasion also.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/21/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Leonard Padilla, there`s been talk from you about a conspiracy theory. You, for example, have told us here on ISSUES, you don`t believe Roy Kronk was just a Good Samaritan who happened to discover Caylee`s remains. But rather you claim that Kronk knew where to look and what he was looking for.

And here`s what Tim Miller`s attorney said about you. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s my opinion that Leonard Padilla has not been right about hardly one thing in this entire case. He had everybody looking in a river, and has made one mistake after another in my opinion as it relates to his assessment of the case.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Leonard Padilla, ten seconds.

PADILLA: Well, Mark has a beautiful wife. That`s the only good thing I can say about him. The thing about it is Kronk got his information from his girlfriend, he bragged about it to his family members and the girlfriend got it from whoever law enforcement called to be present the day the attorney went in there and talked to Casey. There was always law enforcement present.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/21/ijvm.01.html

I only hope that LP doesn't mess up this trial. I wonder why he is no longer on Caylee's side? When did he cross over that fine line for justice for Caylee? He never had a nice word to describe ICA while he was 'guarding' her and his investment...when did that change????

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In addition to the despicable phone message she left for Tim, Cindy has insulted him at every opportunity - I can't think of any search situation where the family have criticized searchers. When told that Tim said the area in question was under water and could not be searched she said "the only wet back there is where Tim Miller spilled his vodka". That is classic Cindy.

Cindy Anthony makes me want to revisit the idea that a psychopath cannot be created or cured. I really have to doubt whether Casey could have ended up as diabolical as she has without the strong influence of her 'nasty piece of work' mother.

The weight of the world is evident in Tim Miller's eyes. Just look, you can see the soul of every missing child right there in his face. God, it shakes me to my core.

I don't believe I've heard this message Cindy left for Tim that y'all are talking about, is that out there somewhere? Will have to go look, and then probably vomit.

<snipped to address>

I only hope that LP doesn't mess up this trial. I wonder why he is no longer on Caylee's side? When did he cross over that fine line for justice for Caylee? He never had a nice word to describe ICA while he was 'guarding' her and his investment...when did that change????

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Leonard Padilla was, is, and will be in the future *only* on Leonard Padilla's side.

:cow:

The weight of the world is evident in Tim Miller's eyes. Just look, you can see the soul of every missing child right there in his face. God, it shakes me to my core.

I don't believe I've heard this message Cindy left for Tim that y'all are talking about, is that out there somewhere? Will have to go look, and then probably vomit.

Here 'tis.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads