1013 users online (188 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Richard Creque

Interesting interview... especially near the 8:00m mark talking about a smell that perked his interest.

I believe this would solidify the states claim the area where Caylee was ultimately found WAS underwater...this gentlemen also alleges he had a pungent smell, marked it on the map and knew this was a place they had to go back and search again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Very interesting on pages 10 and 11, talking about Laura Buchanen being hyper and trying to take control of the team and direct them this way and that way, and this guy being asked to help calm her down because the other searchers were resenting her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    Very interesting on pages 10 and 11, talking about Laura Buchanen being hyper and trying to take control of the team and direct them this way and that way, and this guy being asked to help calm her down because the other searchers were resenting her.
    Sounds like she was under orders from Boss Cindy.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Sounds like she was under orders from Boss Cindy.
    Might be interesting to see Cindy's and Laura's phone records from that day!

Quote Originally Posted by steadychick View Post
    Might be interesting to see Cindy's and Laura's phone records from that day!
    I would be way more interested to see whether or not Laura had a conversation or two with Baez during that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    I believe this would solidify the states claim the area where Caylee was ultimately found WAS underwater...this gentlemen also alleges he had a pungent smell, marked it on the map and knew this was a place they had to go back and search again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    bbm Oh how I wish he had gone a step further and put a written note on the map about odor, and initialed it.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    IIRC, he never actually id'd this person as Laura Buchanan for sure, said he wasnt sure of her full name, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. The whole thing about the possibly faked document is really strange.

I figured these depos were from so long ago that if it panned out we already would have heard about Baez being disbarred. He might have said he was just taking her word for it? Who knows. I wish I knew more about this lady.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    http://www.wesh.com/video/25101435/detail.html Page 10 at link.

CE Okay. Do you recognize the name Laura Buchanan?

RC I couldnt.. It's like I told him I really can't say the name. I mean I did have somebody of law enforcement about five two, shoulder length brow..brownish hair and a real, real hyper.. she was really hyper she wanted to get into everything. She started taking control to (sic) the team and they started getting resentment so, I said I had to calm her down (inaudible)..

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    bbm Oh how I wish he had gone a step further and put a written note on the map about odor, and initialed it.
    do I read it correctly he smelled ordor more than once?

At the top of page 8 of the transcript he says
    "He's like you smell that? And I say Yup, it's, it's an animal, and right there is a deer carcass"

then after that statement he says "at one point..I smell it..."

I am trying to figure out from this interview just where they were searching...he said they started by the elementary school, the dead end of Suburban where access gate was open.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Has it been confirmed that LB is a law enforcement officer...her actions and the way she is described by him...makes me question that.. I don't know why I have this opinion..just do.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

I am of the opinion that the searches were being conducted mostly down by the school and when you look at an aerial map that wooded area is LARGE.
    I am trying to figure out from his statements in which direction they were searching..

The re-occurring statements are...water, knee-high, wet, thick vegetation..

Page 13
    He says he parked his van on suburban dr. right where they found caylee's remains and he did not smell an odor there...

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I would be way more interested to see whether or not Laura had a conversation or two with Baez during that time period.
    Interesting...this doc dump revealed never heard before info...Laura B. was working for the defense? Ya think she'll admit to that under oath? What the heck is she doing on the defense's witness list?

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    I am of the opinion that the searches were being conducted mostly down by the school and when you look at an aerial map that wooded area is LARGE.
    I am trying to figure out from his statements in which direction they were searching..

The re-occurring statements are...water, knee-high, wet, thick vegetation..

Page 13
    He says he parked his van on suburban dr. right where they found caylee's remains and he did not smell an odor there...
    Do we know if he ever went down there with LE? I only got thru 1/2 of the transcript.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast