2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Richard Creque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting interview... especially near the 8:00m mark talking about a smell that perked his interest.

I believe this would solidify the states claim the area where Caylee was ultimately found WAS underwater...this gentlemen also alleges he had a pungent smell, marked it on the map and knew this was a place they had to go back and search again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Very interesting on pages 10 and 11, talking about Laura Buchanen being hyper and trying to take control of the team and direct them this way and that way, and this guy being asked to help calm her down because the other searchers were resenting her.

Very interesting on pages 10 and 11, talking about Laura Buchanen being hyper and trying to take control of the team and direct them this way and that way, and this guy being asked to help calm her down because the other searchers were resenting her.
Sounds like she was under orders from Boss Cindy.

Might be interesting to see Cindy's and Laura's phone records from that day!

I would be way more interested to see whether or not Laura had a conversation or two with Baez during that time period.

I believe this would solidify the states claim the area where Caylee was ultimately found WAS underwater...this gentlemen also alleges he had a pungent smell, marked it on the map and knew this was a place they had to go back and search again...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

bbm Oh how I wish he had gone a step further and put a written note on the map about odor, and initialed it. :banghead:

IIRC, he never actually id'd this person as Laura Buchanan for sure, said he wasnt sure of her full name, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. The whole thing about the possibly faked document is really strange.

I figured these depos were from so long ago that if it panned out we already would have heard about Baez being disbarred. He might have said he was just taking her word for it? Who knows. I wish I knew more about this lady.

http://www.wesh.com/video/25101435/detail.html Page 10 at link.

CE Okay. Do you recognize the name Laura Buchanan?

RC I couldnt.. It's like I told him I really can't say the name. I mean I did have somebody of law enforcement about five two, shoulder length brow..brownish hair and a real, real hyper.. she was really hyper she wanted to get into everything. She started taking control to (sic) the team and they started getting resentment so, I said I had to calm her down (inaudible)..

bbm Oh how I wish he had gone a step further and put a written note on the map about odor, and initialed it. :banghead:

do I read it correctly he smelled ordor more than once?

At the top of page 8 of the transcript he says
"He's like you smell that? And I say Yup, it's, it's an animal, and right there is a deer carcass"

then after that statement he says "at one point..I smell it..."

I am trying to figure out from this interview just where they were searching...he said they started by the elementary school, the dead end of Suburban where access gate was open.

:waitasec: Has it been confirmed that LB is a law enforcement officer...her actions and the way she is described by him...makes me question that.. I don't know why I have this opinion..just do.

I am of the opinion that the searches were being conducted mostly down by the school and when you look at an aerial map that wooded area is LARGE.
I am trying to figure out from his statements in which direction they were searching..

The re-occurring statements are...water, knee-high, wet, thick vegetation..

Page 13
He says he parked his van on suburban dr. right where they found caylee's remains and he did not smell an odor there...

I would be way more interested to see whether or not Laura had a conversation or two with Baez during that time period.
Interesting...this doc dump revealed never heard before info...Laura B. was working for the defense? Ya think she'll admit to that under oath? What the heck is she doing on the defense's witness list?

I am of the opinion that the searches were being conducted mostly down by the school and when you look at an aerial map that wooded area is LARGE.
I am trying to figure out from his statements in which direction they were searching..

The re-occurring statements are...water, knee-high, wet, thick vegetation..

Page 13
He says he parked his van on suburban dr. right where they found caylee's remains and he did not smell an odor there...
Do we know if he ever went down there with LE? I only got thru 1/2 of the transcript.

When he talked about smelling the dead deer, I took it as an example that he has a sensitive nose and that had happened somewhere else at another time - not on Suburban Drive.

When he talked about smelling decomp, he said that it was coming from the area that Caylee was ultimately found but that smelling the smell depended on the wind. Maybe I'm reading between the lines but it sounded to me as if he was saying that just because you were standing there you might not smell it, but if you were down wind you may recognize the smell which he claims he did.

The question is, why didn't he bring that to someone's attention and if he did, why didn't the search focus in on that spot. We have RK saying he sensed something in August and now we have this guy in September saying he sensed the smell of decomp. The communication/connections got lost somewhere. :waitasec:

Also it sounded as if LE was going to show him a picture of LB and ask him to confirm if that had been the woman on his team. They probably did that so LE may have gathered more info about if it had been LB trying to take the lead.

I mentioned this a while ago, but recently there was a dead deer in the woods in my backyard. It could only have been dead for a day or two because the vultures had found it. It smelled, and I mean bad. It was hot that week. But it only smelled for a number of days.

Days. And then it was gone. And that was a 200 pound deer, not a 30 - 45 day old fully decomposed body of a 36 inch baby.

I do apologize for the graphic comparison, but I firmly believe that there is no way that anybody searching in July or August or September would have smelled decomposition in the wind, even if they called the wind Mariah.

:waitasec: Has it been confirmed that LB is a law enforcement officer...her actions and the way she is described by him...makes me question that.. I don't know why I have this opinion..just do.

According to her TES form, in this doc dump, it says she is from KY, and it says for her employment "Dept. Fish". Whatever function that may be, it's not LE. Maybe game warden, but not LE, as IMHO, she was intending people to take it.

MHO

Interesting...this doc dump revealed never heard before info...Laura B. was working for the defense? Ya think she'll admit to that under oath? What the heck is she doing on the defense's witness list?

If this is the same Laura Buchanan, she says the Anthonys are wonderful people in October of 2008 -

Always in my Heart
laura buchanan Oct 20, 2008

There could never have been two people on this earth that could have loved you more than your Grandparents..I wish nothing more than for you to come home..Your beautiful face is in my mind every night..As I lay and pray for your safe return..Cindy and George are wonderful people if only others could see that!! I know them very well and you could not ask for better Grandparents..We love you all

http://www.respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony/memorial/index/page/239/

So she'd definitely be on the defense side IMO.

According to her TES form, in this doc dump, it says she is from KY, and it says for her employment "Dept. Fish". Whatever function that may be, it's not LE. Maybe game warden, but not LE, as IMHO, she was intending people to take it.

MHO

Have you seen actual copies of TES forms? If so, where? If you have, then I've missed them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998