2010.09.21 Doc release: Interview - Carol Conaway

Another with the area was under water....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

CC states they searched some time in August the first time (her daughter says August 13) so they agree it was August. The second time was in November, the 7th, CC thinks but they did not return to the Surburban Drive area in November.

What seems important is upon hearing the news of where Caylee was found, CC told LE that she tried to call LE (or she did call and LE would look into it, that is, track down her calls I guess) to tell them she had searched the area and it had been under water in August.

She remembers seeing a group of about 10 searchers in the area with backpacks and sticks in August.

Justice for Caylee

I agree, "area under water" is a re-occurring statement
Also, they searched east of the school, they searched past the school they took the horses on a trail.

From what I have read thus far IMO the searchers concentrated on wooded area where the elementary school is at the end of Suburban.

Has anyone read an interview with a searcher that actually searched the specific area where Caylee's remains were found?

iirc, Domimic Casey seems to be the only one that got close enough but didn't find anything.

Justice for Caylee

Isn't it sad that so much time and effort is being wasted on this issue? And it's all because the defense is trying to fabricate a story that Caylee was placed there by someone other than Casey. The defense even admits that would not definitively prove that Casey wasn't involved. . . So it makes me even more resentful of all the assets being wasted on this pointless effort!!! (FL taxpayer, here.)

Isn't it sad that so much time and effort is being wasted on this issue? And it's all because the defense is trying to fabricate a story that Caylee was placed there by someone other than Casey. The defense even admits that would not definitively prove that Casey wasn't involved. . . So it makes me even more resentful of all the assets being wasted on this pointless effort!!! (FL taxpayer, here.)

Sad, yes. But that is the point of the defense. To make sure that it's proven without a doubt. The LACK of defense, is what gets innocent folks convicted.

I rather they do spend the time proving to the jury that there was water there during the time, to prove why the body couldn't be found earlier. Shows no hinky on the LE part.

Yes, it is sad.
The Defense is fabricating a story that some one other than Casey put the body in it final resting place...and that searchers who searched the area found nothing.

I believe the SAO will have to show to the jury at trial that the area was under water, not only the remains site but the area in general.

Sad, yes. But that is the point of the defense. To make sure that it's proven without a doubt. The LACK of defense, is what gets innocent folks convicted.

I rather they do spend the time proving to the jury that there was water there during the time, to prove why the body couldn't be found earlier. Shows no hinky on the LE part.

I don't think it should be necessary to prove why the body wasn't found earlier unless there is reason to suspect LE or any searchers did something underhanded.

I would agree with you if the defense had a real "doubt" but I don't think they do ~ I think they only have a desperate need to divert attention from Casey. Inventing false scenarios that have zero basis in truth or fact is not productive for either prosecution or defense. moo, of course, that it is a total waste of assets.

It's even sadder the defense is trying for police misconduct.

Those detectives had every right to hone in on ICA as a suspect for everything she told LE was a big fat lie....sending them round and round in circles, giving false names for false people, people that don't exist...I truly believe, someone on the defense should try and talk ICA into not going to trial with this, although, she may have to still tell what truly happened anyway, so why not take the high road, save her life instead of setting a date with the executioner. Her life is "literally" in her own hands....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Well, if someone did move it, Casey already knows "who" it was, because she told him to move it....and he even said, "I did what you told me to do" at little Caylee's Memorial...remember that??? LA!! She knew that if she could move that little baby's body while she was incarcerated...well, obviously "someone else did it"... case closed, open the cell door and let me walk out of here! Unfortunately, I don't think it will work because I don't see LA admitting that he moved Caylee's body, then, he'd be in jail too! Can anyone say "accessory after the fact"????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back