2010.09.21 Levi Page Show @ 9 PM ET

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 9 PM ET a panel will be taking calls on the Caylee Anthony case!

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla
Crime Writer & Detective Stacy Dittrich
Attorney and Former cop with the Atlanta PD Marc Harrold.

To call in dial 1-347-838-9781 and to listen to the show live click here: http://tinyurl.com/2e7nbar

Levi, on FB you stated that the defense is being investigated for fabricating evidence.... you can't tease me like that. Where did you hear they are being investigated and what evidense have they fabricated? I cant be patient til the show. Pretty please give us a hint.

Nevermind Levi, I just read the JJ interview and I see what its about now.

This is a different show than last night? Because I listened to half of his show last night and it was off the wall. Both Pat the Profiler and some other expert were talking about not letting the trunk evidence in and it was easy to tell they had neither read nor heard anything at all about it. Most of the time Levi was ranting about that unbalanced girl who threw acid on her own face and how scam artists should be punished - shut it off because I couldn't listen to anymore.
So this is a new show?

yes its a new show, about the defense being investigated for fabricating evidense. I am assuming its about LB working for the defense and falsifying the TES document, per JJ

So LP suggested Dominic get in touch with Jim Lichenstien. WTH?

Ricardo sold his pics for only one thousand...he could have got two hundred thousand.

Selling pix to the GLOBE, level of knowlege in high profile cases..........do them selves an ijustice.
Huge difference between a documentary or false media deals.
Leaches come out to aggressively proceed in stories. (Larry Garrison)

talked about the 'gas can' stories. Changed story ..........

LP talking about hoping to find Caylee alive and getting money.
After baby dead, no money wanted from LP.
asking LP a question. Park search...........boy will we make money if baby is found.
LP and Tim Miller at odds on divers search at park.
LP said he said Tim would never have to beg for money again for TES.

body farm said the human remains is ICA car.

this is a really good show. I have lost a lot of respect for Ricardo and LP.

Judges do not like appeals.
Good science should be let in for jury to here.

death band on a hair...........2-3 minutes after death.........used to be not allowed, nw it is.

talking about trunk evidence might be thrown out???? WTH........
George and the smell of death, 911 call, actions of KC ......all good evidence for conviction!

Judges do not like appeals.
Good science should be let in for jury to here.

death band on a hair...........2-3 minutes after death.........used to be not allowed, nw it is.

talking about trunk evidence might be thrown out???? WTH........
George and the smell of death, 911 call, actions of KC ......all good evidence for conviction!

I must have missed that part, why would the trunk evidence get thrown out? My daddy called I didnt hear that.

So LP suggested Dominic get in touch with Jim Lichenstien. WTH?

Ricardo sold his pics for only one thousand...he could have got two hundred thousand.

snipped from: http://www.wftv.com/news/25104868/detail.html

Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party at her house, was offered $1,000 for his photos.

Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend, was driving a hard bargain, making sure he didn't lose out on the $1,500 for his, plus $50 extra for quotes and 50-percent of the profits from the world rights to the photos.

snipped from: http://www.wftv.com/news/25104868/detail.html

Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party at her house, was offered $1,000 for his photos.

Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend, was driving a hard bargain, making sure he didn't lose out on the $1,500 for his, plus $50 extra for quotes and 50-percent of the profits from the world rights to the photos.

Do any of these. . . . . people. . realize that a baby has been murdered!? :furious:

Please, please reconsider ever putting LP on your show, again... unless you are doing an expose' on his greed and lies within Caylee's case. I had to literally turn the interview off because of him... that and the fact that him and the other people were talking nonchalantly about money being made off of Caylee's dead little body, even chuckling at times. It was like yall were talking about an inanimate object, not a poor little girl that had her life snuffed out by evil.

Please, please reconsider ever putting LP on your show, again... unless you are doing an expose' on his greed and lies within Caylee's case. I had to literally turn the interview off because of him... that and the fact that him and the other people were talking nonchalantly about money being made off of Caylee's dead little body, even chuckling at times. It was like yall were talking about an inanimate object, not a poor little girl that had her life snuffed out by evil.

Now to be fair to the discussion tonight was concerning fabrication, tall tales and made up stories. LP is fully qualified to give expert opinions on that subject.

My impression of LP from early on has been that he is a media hound. It is ONLY about LP and his own agenda. He gets attention. He throws in his quirky twists and turns to stir the pot, and frankly, he'd be on whatever side of the case that garnered the most attention for himself. He plays both sides for chits n giggles. I turn the channel IMMEDIATELY when he comes on. Can't take him at all. JMO>JMO>

OK, I take back what I said in the JJ thread about this falsifying documents issue not being discussed in the media. Thanks to Levi for being brave and having it openly discussed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back