735 users online (119 members and 616 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Women in Crime Terry and Diane

Very interesting article about Terri Horman and Diane Downs.
    By the Women in Crime.
    http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...1_archive.html

about 7 articles down written on 9-10-10.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Interesting, but not entirely accurate -- or rather it's misleading. A lot of speculation based upon no known facts.

It took 9 months to arrest Diane Downs. I forgot about how long it took.
    Both women used sex to manipulate men........interesting.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Here's a hotlink straight to the article:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...and-terri.html

They are usually much better than the specious associations as they've made in this particular article.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Maybe she will come and discuss it.

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Here's a hotlink straight to the article:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...and-terri.html
    The correlation that has been shared here is not skewed, it's both shocking and a sad stat...

Couldn't say it better myself...

There are those of us who see the "writing on the wall" for exactly what we feel and therefor think it is...

There are others who have every right[just as we do] to see the "writing on the wall" for what they think and feel that it is...

I have no problem with others views, opinions, feelings, etc about the exact actions, circumstances, and events that many of us feel shows 100% that Terri is at the very "root of the cause" for precious Kyron no longer being here..
    In fact most opinions and views just help to further cement what many of us know is the very, very sad and disturbing truth of who is behind this precious child's "disappearance"...jmo
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Interesting, but not entirely accurate -- or rather it's misleading. A lot of speculation based upon no known facts.
    It's not accurate, and I can't give credence to opinions that are not based on accurate information.

It gets tiresome. The blogs, the crimetainment shows, the talking heads, etc. I don't understand why people can't do their homework.

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I respectfully disagree that it is misleading... IMO it is simply showing some of the very real similarities in these two women..

However, if some believe that Terri is completely an innocent victim in this tragedy of a precious child that is gone- FOREVER, IMO, then I can understand how those would NOT see the correlation between the two...

I believe that there are many, such as myself, that find this in no way misleading, none whatsoever...

And that is what I love about a place such as WS we all can express what we agree with and what we do not.

Maybe she will come and discuss it.
    That would be great!
    I was always interested in Diane Downs also.
    Terri Horman also.
    how their brains work...........

GOD BLESS KYRON!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

I just send a message to Miss Fanning.
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Here are some factual errors:

Diane Downs' children had the same father.
    Terri has had two children, two fathers.

Diane never completed the first year of college.
    Terri has a Master's degree.

Diane claims someone else did it.
    Terri has never said anything other than she did not.

Diane had no one who could verify her story.
    Terri's alibi has so far checked out, having been to stores and a gym and someone seeing her.

These are just a few factual errors. There are no doubt more. Wanting Terri to fit into the mold of Diane Downs, using gossip and speculation is easy. When you add facts, it falls apart. Or it should. Perhaps it won't.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    I respectfully disagree that it is misleading... IMO it is simply showing some of the very real similarities in these two women..

However, if some believe that Terri is completely an innocent victim in this tragedy of a precious child that is gone- FOREVER, IMO, then I can understand how those would NOT see the correlation between the two...

I believe that there are many, such as myself, that find this in no way misleading, none whatsoever...

And that is what I love about a place such as WS we all can express what we agree with and what we do not.
    I think what is being pointed out is that the article is not entirely accurate. It is common for this to happen even with the most seasoned writers. During many of the cases that we have followed closely, invariably articles are written that do not state the facts as well as we know them and it can be a source of frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Very interesting article about Terri Horman and Diane Downs.
    By the Women in Crime.
    http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...1_archive.html

about 7 articles down written on 9-10-10.
    Passion...I love your posts as I do all of my friends/or sometimes neighbors......I have not read the blog you have posted, nor will I ever....

I think what is being pointed out is that the article is not entirely accurate. It is common for this to happen even with the most seasoned writers. During many of the cases that we have followed closely, invariably articles are written that do not state the facts as well as we know them and it can be a source of frustration.
    I see what you're saying, JBean and understand completely...

I guess I know enough about Diane Downs to see there are similarities between the two[before this article ever existed there were those of us who had spoke about similarities]that is what I am speaking about...

Before this case I was aware of the problematic issue of many errors in these days news articles and more than understand ppl having a prob with wrong or inaccurate info being reported.. Unfortunately its become all to familiar..
    Nonetheless my opinion is the same regardless of what inaccuracies this article has it doesn't change the fact that the two women have similarities.jmo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast