GUILTY MA - Kevin Linnell for raping two boys, Sandwich, 2009

believe09

Reaction score
Mr. Linnell, 46 years of age, apparently spent a great deal of time grooming and then raping these two young brothers. His crimes against them spanned some time...he had repeated access to them because he was a "good friend" and co-worker of the boys father.

With friends like these....

Well, the residents of MA can sleep well tonight because he drew 2-3 years in a plea deal, 5 years probation, and a GPS device for two of the five years probation.

I am ashamed of this state-what is worse is that in the comment section, people are blaming the victims. His time might be hard time, but it will be pretty short because we do not have truth in sentencing here.

I wish he had to wear the GPS device around his head...JMVHO.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1283327

MA also has closed jail records. I am seeing a pattern where the states that block access to inmate information are those who sentence the lightest. CA, MA, WI. I wonder if there is anything we can do to get them opened?

So, he grooms and rapes two boys, whose lives will never be the same, whose
Parents lives will never be the same, whose friends lives and possible future wives lives, will never be the same. For this he is given two, 2 years in prison.

I would not want to be the parent of these children, as I do not know what I would do when this POC got out in two years. I do not doubt I would be in jail for the rest of my life!

OMG... what is WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WITH THESE JUDGES??? of course he'll do it again...ya never know when hes gonna cross the line and start murdering....:furious:

I live in the great state of WI and i cannot tell you how many times ive seen judges give light sentences to repeat child offenders to make room in jail for the people smoking weed and the guys who skip child support (which is so confusing, you miss child support so much you spend a year making no money and costing more to live in jail?)....if there is anything i can do just point me in the right direction please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back