22 Sept 2010 - The Levi Page Show discusses Gabriel

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/23/levi-page-show

And do not forget, if you want to call in live and speak with the host, be sure to dial (347)838-9781 You will be placed into the caller queue where you will still be able to hear the show while you are on hold.

6PM PST/9PM EST

Tonight a key figure in the case of missing Baby Gabriel Johnson could possibly be getting a deal on charges of forgery! Does Tammi Smith know what happened to this missing child? This as the missing baby's mother Elizabeth Johnson refuses to talk with police while she sits behind bars on kidnapping charges! Tune in tonight as Prosecutor Eleanor Odom and Crime Analyst Sheryl McCollum analyze the latest

Darn, missed most of the show tonight......Gabriel is 1 year old now and would look allot different.........

This was a fantastic show! if you haven't heard it, here's the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/23/levi-page-show

Levi had Cheryl McCullum on and she made a great point I really hadn't thought about before... "the text messages were detailed"; she left the diaper bag (never found), she left the car even though she would need it on the run.

I believe I have to agree with Cheryl that Gabriel was murdered by his mother.

I was very saddened by what his guest Elinor Odom suggested, but it is yet another option... regarding human traffic'ing.

IMO :twocents:

I didn't enjoy the show. Once again, it was three people who didn't do their homework, and didn't have even some of the basic facts of the case correct. Then spouting opinions based on those inaccuracies.

That does nothing to help any missing child, any victim. I then think about why shows like this are held, and the only conclusion I can come to is that the purpose is to bring attention to those on the show, rather than to the victim and their plight. To me, it is exploitative of victims and their suffering families. And I just don't like it.

My personal thoughts, feelings, and opinions.

I agree that some of the facts were wrong, that seems to be a recurring theme to a lot of the shows on the internet AND in MSM.

However, Cheryl's thoughts on the detailed text message Elizabeth sent to Logan indicates "intimate knowledge" (my quote, not Cheryl's) about what actually happened. I admit I haven't kept up everyday with the media on this case, but I haven't seen any indication that the diaper bag was recovered.

Also, IMO, there is not a "detailed" description of the couple in the park. IMO if she was going to blame the disappearance on Tammi and Jack she would have given enough details to have found the couple even if they weren't the ones to have kept the baby.

This was a "new" concept to me, which is why I feel the show was really good. However, I don't keep up with this forum like I do Caylee, Haleigh, and Kyron, so I'm not quite up with the "real facts" and so the show didn't quite bug me as much as it does when it's about one of the cases I follow almost daily.

I was surprised there was a lack of response to the show either way and so stuck my nose in :)

No response required, just explaining myself LOL

On the show at 2.45 segment he states that TPS and JS refused to take a 2nd poly graph.

I agree that some of the facts were wrong, that seems to be a recurring theme to a lot of the shows on the internet AND in MSM.

However, Cheryl's thoughts on the detailed text message Elizabeth sent to Logan indicates "intimate knowledge" (my quote, not Cheryl's) about what actually happened. I admit I haven't kept up everyday with the media on this case, but I haven't seen any indication that the diaper bag was recovered.

Also, IMO, there is not a "detailed" description of the couple in the park. IMO if she was going to blame the disappearance on Tammi and Jack she would have given enough details to have found the couple even if they weren't the ones to have kept the baby.

This was a "new" concept to me, which is why I feel the show was really good. However, I don't keep up with this forum like I do Caylee, Haleigh, and Kyron, so I'm not quite up with the "real facts" and so the show didn't quite bug me as much as it does when it's about one of the cases I follow almost daily.

I was surprised there was a lack of response to the show either way and so stuck my nose in :)

No response required, just explaining myself LOL

BBM

IMHO, it seems like a pretty detailed description of the couple on the Baby Gabriel Foundation page:

snip
unknown Caucasian couple in their mid to late 30’s or early 40’s at Raymond Rimkus Park on Evers Rd. on December 27 at approximately 10:00 a.m. The male is described as husky, approximately 5’10” – 6’ and clean shaven, with dark brown or black hair. He was wearing a white polo shirt, and dark pants. The female is described as slender, approximately 5’6” with blonde hair that fell below the shoulder. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a red sweater.

http://www.babygabrielfoundation.org/story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back