Take a look at this

That dog is soooooo cute...thanks for posting this!! It's tongue is so long it almost drags on the ground LOL

I saw that dog on a news program last night with the long tongue. I thought it was grose. Hope that dog isn't a "licker", my daughter has a beautiful boxer (see my avatar pic) that just LOVES to lick you, your arms, face, whatever.
You end up having to tell her to knock it off cos it gets old after awhile. When her 2 yr old was a baby and in a walker she had to make sure the baby gate was up so the dog couldn't get to the baby cos she would lick his face continiously and the poor baby was, like, captive. Now the baby is 2 and has claimed the boxer as "his doggie", they curl up on the couch and watch the Sprout channel together, he tries to ride her like a horse, its really sweeet.

abbie
Sorry for going slightly OT.

Wonder who has the longer tongue Gene Simmons or the dog?

IIRC it's Gene, his tongue is 7 inches long.

IIRC the dog's is close to 5 or so? Can't remember the exact length.

I heard that on some talk show while I was cooking LOL.

IIRC it's Gene, his tongue is 7 inches long.

IIRC the dog's is close to 5 or so? Can't remember the exact length.

I heard that on some talk show while I was cooking LOL.

Now aren't you glad you heard that random bit of information? ;)

I saw that dog on a news program last night with the long tongue. I thought it was grose. Hope that dog isn't a "licker", my daughter has a beautiful boxer (see my avatar pic) that just LOVES to lick you, your arms, face, whatever.
You end up having to tell her to knock it off cos it gets old after awhile. When her 2 yr old was a baby and in a walker she had to make sure the baby gate was up so the dog couldn't get to the baby cos she would lick his face continiously and the poor baby was, like, captive. Now the baby is 2 and has claimed the boxer as "his doggie", they curl up on the couch and watch the Sprout channel together, he tries to ride her like a horse, its really sweeet.

abbie
Sorry for going slightly OT.

What a cute dog and cute story thanks for sharing.

Poor dog. He looks a little freaky to me. I wonder if he gets very thirsty, because his tongue is hanging out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back