Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

essies

"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
Reaction score
Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/
snip-
On Monday, six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about similar events at the National Press Club, all centering around unidentified flying objects and nuclear missiles. They plan to urge the government to publicly confirm the incidents, stating that they were ordered never to discuss the events.
The group plans to distribute declassified U.S. government documents at the event that they claim will substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

"This is only the tip of the iceberg, these stories," Salas told FoxNews.com

These are the 7 who will hold the press conference this Monday-
WHO: Dwynne Arneson, USAF Lt. Col. Ret., communications center officer-in-charge

Bruce Fenstermacher, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Charles Halt, USAF Col. Ret., former deputy base commander

Robert Hastings, researcher and author

Robert Jamison, former USAF nuclear missile targeting officer

Patrick McDonough, former USAF nuclear missile site geodetic surveyor

Jerome Nelson, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer

Robert Salas, former USAF nuclear missile launch officer
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915

Are we getting close to disclosure or do you think these men are delusional or simply mistaken in what they witnessed? :waitasec:

UFO.gif

I wish they were monitoring Skyline School in Portland...:(

YIKES! Well, I always believed there were smarter beings than us!

jmho, but this is a vast universe and I belive in other life forms..

I just hope they are freindly :p

In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby.

"The missiles shut down, 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later," he said.

I think maybe they're just trying to stop us stupid earthlings from killing ourselves ...

:biggrin:

I have read that NBC's The Event is actually about UFO's and disclosure. I watched it Monday and it was intriguing-next Monday will make more sense I'm sure.
Question-Do you think Obama knows or is he being kept in the dark also? Who do you think holds the truth and are keeping it from us?:waitasec:
[video=youtube;j4vumb8J-x8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4vumb8J-x8[/video]
I think "they" don't think "we" can handle the truth or maybe "they" are afraid of losing control!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

:snooty:

YIKES! Well, I always believed there were smarter beings than us!

I would dare say the human race is probably equivalent to a festering boil on the armpit of the universe. All one has to do is read here daily to come to that conclusion.

I would hope that far better has evolved out there somewhere.

I'd have to see some pretty strong evidence to believe this. I don't believe in UFOs or Aliens. Never have.

I'd have to see some pretty strong evidence to believe this. I don't believe in UFOs or Aliens. Never have.

You don't believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere?

Or

You don't believe they have ever visited Earth?

or both?

I have never seen an alien or a UFO, but I have no reason to think it wouldn't be possible for there to be other life forms out in the universe. Why not? We have life on earth. But then, I've never seen a ghost either, but absolutely believe other people have.

You don't believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere?

Or

You don't believe they have ever visited Earth?

or both?

Both. Maybe it's a faith thing. I never read about Aliens being created in Genesis.

While I fully think there are other life forms that we are not aware of, have no ability to recognize or understand, I am with trino on this one. These "aliens" with equipment are most likely in our zone illegally.

However, keep in mind, we still do not know, understand, nor have the ability to recognize a great portion of lifeforms here on our own planet. Some new something is discovered daily, be it fish, fowl, earth, or microscopic, it is alive and doing well without our acknowledgement. :p

gi81.gif
I think the Roswell incident was covered up by our government. There are three little aliens housed at the second largest Air Force base in the world. I'm sure there is maybe some truth to the upcoming story.... I have my dvr set. I would link the Roswell incident here, however, the photos are a bit disturbing.

lol26.gif
wirr11.gif
mx58.gif

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members